Jump to content
L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
iKirito

Enchant fail every time

Recommended Posts

Damn, you're REALLY unlucky.

Try not to go outside your House, you might get hit by a Meteor or struck by Lightning.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Asmodin said:

Damn, you're REALLY unlucky.

Try not to go outside your House, you might get hit by a Meteor or struck by Lightning.

DAMN !!! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re just unlucky dude,i’ve made 3x Daimon +16 this season so far,and an DB +11. Its all about luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Asmodin said:

Damn, you're REALLY unlucky.

Try not to go outside your House, you might get hit by a Meteor or struck by Lightning.

The brother knows what he's saying' be with care please ))). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reese said:

You’re just unlucky dude,i’ve made 3x Daimon +16 this season so far,and an DB +11. Its all about luck.

how comes that literally 3 ?? xD. Lineage is not about luck . :P. i give ya 100 ewa in a row you'll not end up like that :P with it 16 . -.-'

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re retard? How is not about luck ? Then how i’ve made them? The first one untill +15 without a single fail,you have a chance to succed,how is not that luck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aww333 said:

i all about luck, 

i go more tan 70 top ls and no purple, my friend go 1 and get good augment :(

In L2, that's what we call "Skill", my Friend.

This whole game is an RNG Fiesta. Skillcrits, Attack Crits, Magic Crits. Which buffs u take by Cancel? Does Stun/Fear/Silence Land?

There are not many things that are not affected by some kind of randomness in this Game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok,and how you can use your "skill" of enchanting? Just fucking with the weapon? equiping it and removing it ? and still fail.lol,when it comes to enchant its nohing about luck.Its a simple algorithm not some voodoo shit,you have 52% to succeed,you lucky enough,you do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Asmodin said:

In L2, that's what we call "Skill", my Friend.

This whole game is an RNG Fiesta. Skillcrits, Attack Crits, Magic Crits. Which buffs u take by Cancel? Does Stun/Fear/Silence Land?

There are not many things that are not affected by some kind of randomness in this Game.

I am talking about TOP LIFESTONE AND AUGMENTS, not about players skills.

so u need skill to get augment? i guess u understand me.

i am full but 0 augment, my friend is rank 2 and get good augment. U dont need skills to get augment because is 12% to get a purple.

mi amigo 

Edited by Aww333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 8:51 PM, Reese said:

You’re retard? How is not about luck ? Then how i’ve made them? The first one untill +15 without a single fail,you have a chance to succed,how is not that luck?

I'm the most retard you'll ever meet on this "planet" / earth. You don't foking know nothing go get change from somewhere else. 

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2018 at 11:02 AM, Reese said:

Ok,and how you can use your "skill" of enchanting? Just fucking with the weapon? equiping it and removing it ? and still fail.lol,when it comes to enchant its nohing about luck.Its a simple algorithm not some voodoo shit,you have 52% to succeed,you lucky enough,you do it.

that's bullsh1t , lineage never had 100 % success rate on anything , not even when using fake enchant or any other thing that u ever thought  it might help you enchant weapons or armors or skills. 

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was just sayin' fo ya  to know. Your success rate can increase but nothing more than 76-80% max.Though 52% , idk where u took those numbers from , they fail more than that especially if you tryna enchanting with 100 scrools in a row or so, in here. They Differ from lvl to lvl aswell some + have more chances others less. Easier to go +12 than you would go +13 for example , easier to go +15 than to go 16 easier to get +6 than you would get +7-8 , smthg like that , not always like that. ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this