L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Emerald

Planned Changes (Poll)

Planned Changes (Poll)  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Details in post, would you like these changes to take effect?

• Yes
    • No

wow, did someone just get banned because he called the GM an idiot? 

I can't tell if I should laugh at how sensitive emerald is or I should laugh at how that deserves a perma ban in game and on forums.. 

never seen anything like this in all of the servers I have played..

Well there's a first time for everything.

P.S. I already learned that if you let someone swear for the first time, he'll do it over and over and it'll get worse, so I get rid of whiners before it spreads - most of the time it doesn't help as you can see same person quickly runs to open a new forum account and the behaviour is already 100x worse.

P.S.S. I don't ban ingame for forum behaviour, unless that person comes and continues the drama ingame, which he did.

Has nothing to do with sensivity, just experience understanding quickly the types of people over here, people that doesn't deserve my response nor any normal conversation - I want to see you continue a conversation with someone who talks like a 8 year old kid.

First of all, since 81% of those who voted say yes to the changes, I guess the decision is taken.

Second of all, I created an account just to say thanks. The past few days have been extremely hard for new players to keep up with the pace of the server, and the results of which have been evident this weekend. I joined the server couple of hours after it started, played for the weekend and then went on a break during the week. It felt like the gap between me - who I can safely be considered as a newcomer in terms of gear - and the veterans had grown exponentially. 

That being said, it is necessary, to say the least, to have differences between newcomers and veterans, but certainly not at this rate. If we want to be honest, YES, it is possible to get to their level mainly because of the gearing curve. For a new player it will be faster to get up to a competing point, compared to a veteran who will have to spend a lot more time increasing his/her power cap. Unfortunately, even though mathematically is easier for a newbie to reach a decent level, the experience becomes a lot harsher and annoying than it should be, especially when you are being hit by a whooping 70k damage, which might turn a number of people in "QQing". 

Last but not least, if we want to face reality as is, I can guess out of the top of my head that the server's population has decreased by roughly 60%, even more, maybe? Having on a Sunday night 20 people (I think) at the events is a little bit sad. Anyways, once again, it is nice seeing that decisions are being taken relatively fast.

I said you banned me for calling you an idiot and you banned me in game because your ego is too fragile to take criticism. And I have an email saying you banned me for spaming, should i post that to, pussy?

And now you claim to have banned me for swearing yet there's a clan on your server called "blackniggers" so you clearly have no problem with racism/swearing 

You're just mad because someone called you out

And no I didn't say I should of been hero but fbs had less points then me and impe.

Yet hes hero lol clearly bugged. 

And there's like 1 person competing for the other classes so it's not like you can use them as an example.

It's whatever enjoy your bugged server with 10 people at peak times playing events and a gm as sensitive as a 4 year old girl.

42 minutes ago, emeraldsafgt said:

I said you banned me for calling you an idiot and you banned me in game because your ego is too fragile to take criticism. And I have an email saying you banned me for spaming, should i post that to, pussy?

And now you claim to have banned me for swearing yet there's a clan on your server called "blackniggers" so you clearly have no problem with racism/swearing 

You're just mad because someone called you out

And no I didn't say I should of been hero but fbs had less points then me and impe.

Yet hes hero lol clearly bugged. 

And there's like 1 person competing for the other classes so it's not like you can use them as an example.

It's whatever enjoy your bugged server with 10 people at peak times playing events and a gm as sensitive as a 4 year old girl.

how many points did they have?

All of you asking for refund must've forgotten the times when OvC had the "progression". Many people still donated and never complained, even though, they knew the items will be sold for free within a week. I like the changes, honestly, I'm not positive they will save the current season but it is something to consider for the future. 

10 minutes ago, fbs said:

how many points did they have?

be ready for "more than you, you fucking faggot" answer

6 hours ago, Reicher said:

All of you asking for refund must've forgotten the times when OvC had the "progression". Many people still donated and never complained, even though, they knew the items will be sold for free within a week. I like the changes, honestly, I'm not positive they will save the current season but it is something to consider for the future. 

Right now there wasnt proggresion

@Emerald what if we bring back the progressive gameplay from H5? maybe it could work out somehow and eventally ppl wouldnt get so high gear to makes newbies quit in 1 hour.

These are done:

* R-Grade gear will be completely removed, R95-Grade will be free instead.

* R99-Grade gear prices will change to be like current R95-Grade prices.

* Stage 8 crystals will be changed to stage 10.

* Event wins will be required for ranks instead of ELO.

* Dyes prices will be cut by half, weaker dyes will be added for free.

These are still need thought / to do:

* Making upgrading of talismans etc a less game of chance by adding them to GM shop with a fixed upgrade prices.

* The very basic level of each talisman will be made free.

This update is good but without wipe imho it gives nothing..

and this ELO change... i had 2900 elo and needed only 100 to 6 rank now i had 0 event wins and need 75? rly? 

Good evening, i would like to tell my opinion about the server.and the first thing that should change in the server as soon as possible is....archers, they are overpowered, their stun and their critical skills must have lower success rate, also their stun skills time is a bit too long, 3 or 4 seconds is enough.and in general, the success rate shouldn't be so high in all classes skills. 2 i agree that r95 gear must be free, but the rest should remain as they are. 3  all epic bosses better be free for all, so both teams have a chance, epic jewels/r99 weapons/r99 armors drop rates should be very low for one player to take them, other drops like ewr or ear, r99 armor/weapon keys, materials would be nice to have a 100% or a higher rate drop for every player that takes part in the boss, so everyone leaves with at least one reward.last and more important change is the donations, there must be no adena donation in the server, the donates must be about ewr or ear, giant's energy, energy of destruction, dark/bloody stones and other miscellaneous. Donates about armor skins is something that will make the server more intresting. A good idea is to decrease a little the drop rate of the miscellaneous that can be bought with money, so people will make donations to make some adena in the game with a fair way. :):)  

4 hours ago, iQaa said:

This update is good but without wipe imho it gives nothing..

and this ELO change... i had 2900 elo and needed only 100 to 6 rank now i had 0 event wins and need 75? rly? 

THIS !!!

The ELO / Event wins thingy instead of tightening the gap between players, it made it even worse. High ranked players are most likely satisfied but can't say the same for the lower ranks...

Something else, the Stone success rate can't be retail like, really, after failing enough stones to make me cringe, i bought 20 more, guess what, only 6 out of 20 were successful. Boost the rate a little, that element damage is critical, it will also balance the PvP.

Unsticking this topic.

Some talismans and brooch were made free.

Upgrading of talismans, brooch and agathions is now done through the Merchant.

21 hours ago, Emerald said:

Unsticking this topic.

Some talismans and brooch were made free.

Upgrading of talismans, brooch and agathions is now done through the Merchant.

Now after that update is more balanced and more interesting.... Man just delete that team event win plz..... First 3 char in event get top player points is ok,just stay like that but delete these team event.... :D its very much :D One question... Can u allow subclass and duall class certs free,but put some other reward for rank gain..Salute?