L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sophie

Interface

1_ How can I change the animations so that I see normal bp heals? I find very annoying not being able to see heals

2_ Also, can you add the feature that allows to enlarge the system window? I've seen that in many interfaces, cant think of a reason not to add it here. Specially considering that sometimes I use .info to see how much time is left for the event to finish, or watch the score, and the window is smaller than the .info message so I miss information.

image.png.fb275db5c81305a3e1cf82643a3ca1f0.png

3_ I'd say its already time to unban me from discord. 

You could also make each kill give 1 karma, and delete karma when the player dies. So that you can also see your spree in this counter you added.
image.png.6d75c88e7a6818b945e2ccd6b31bb131.png

• Like 1

Consider also deleting the counter strike event, eventhough you spent a lot of time on it and you like it.
The community doesnt. Clearly.

unknown.png
unknown.png

On 9/3/2022 at 2:32 AM, Sophie said:

1_ How can I change the animations so that I see normal bp heals? I find very annoying not being able to see heals

Take the original files from the mods/anti-lag folder, that would revert all effects back to normal.

On 9/3/2022 at 2:32 AM, Sophie said:

2_ Also, can you add the feature that allows to enlarge the system window? I've seen that in many interfaces, cant think of a reason not to add it here. Specially considering that sometimes I use .info to see how much time is left for the event to finish, or watch the score, and the window is smaller than the .info message so I miss information.

No changes will be made to the current interface, it will be replaced completely.

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

You could also make each kill give 1 karma, and delete karma when the player dies. So that you can also see your spree in this counter you added.
image.png.6d75c88e7a6818b945e2ccd6b31bb131.png

The moment karma is being changed it will also change nickname to red so it cannot be used.

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Consider also deleting the counter strike event, eventhough you spent a lot of time on it and you like it.
The community doesnt. Clearly.

unknown.png
unknown.png

I will not, you can give suggestions on how to improve it, people might leave it for not being rewarding enough rather than being boring.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

The moment karma is being changed it will also change nickname to red so it cannot be used.

Thought you might be able to edit that. Would've been a cool addition.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

people might leave it for not being rewarding enough rather than being boring.

Might be true. I think its mostly because its too complex and fast for being a mini game. I'd suggest thinking about something like just adding one trap, one or two weapons, simpler maps. 
(I know dust, i know how cs works, i understand the weapons and traps, where to plant, etc. but stil,) a smaller or more straight forward map should make it easier for some people.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Take the original files from the mods/anti-lag folder, that would revert all effects back to normal.

Great thanks.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

No changes will be made to the current interface, it will be replaced completely.

You probably have good reasons to do so, but the current one is pretty good actually. guess new one's gonna be better so gj. Still would suggest adding the features mentioned.

Last but not least. unban me please? This is stupid. You know i've been trying to help reporting bugs, suggesting new stuff etc for years.
You got pissed only because I made fun of skins lol

Develop more mini events like battlefield, guardians, deathmatch, etc, and increase time to 10 minutes.

Imo russian roullete, simon says, CS, battle royale, hunting grounds and some others are great events but does not fulfill the purpose of a L2 pvp server. They are funny and chill but atm a waste of adena scroll time.

More importantly,

Server lifespan is dropping hard season after season. In the past we had seasons of 1mo+ with decent player base, never seen that anymore in the past years. I honestly have no idea why is it happening but it does need some change, a real change. 

Fix summoners damage / atk spd bug (JW and other random summoner can talk better about it). Fix geodata pathing. Find new solutions to be playing something besides events 24/7. Elaborate detailed guides of custom features. Hire some1 or something for player support regularly in game. 

This season we had a clan with naz1 flag and literally nothing happened. The server have a code of rules, is anyone checking from time to time if everything is OK? 

Try to understand why and when people quit.

Best wishes

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lesley said:

Develop more mini events like battlefield, guardians, deathmatch, etc, and increase time to 10 minutes.

Imo russian roullete, simon says, CS, battle royale, hunting grounds and some others are great events but does not fulfill the purpose of a L2 pvp server. They are funny and chill but atm a waste of adena scroll time.

More importantly,

Server lifespan is dropping hard season after season. In the past we had seasons of 1mo+ with decent player base, never seen that anymore in the past years. I honestly have no idea why is it happening but it does need some change, a real change. 

Fix summoners damage / atk spd bug (JW and other random summoner can talk better about it). Fix geodata pathing. Find new solutions to be playing something besides events 24/7. Elaborate detailed guides of custom features. Hire some1 or something for player support regularly in game. 

This season we had a clan with naz1 flag and literally nothing happened. The server have a code of rules, is anyone checking from time to time if everything is OK? 

Try to understand why and when people quit.

Best wishes

+1