L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
President

problem..

The server's problem is the players. That's it. For whatever reason players start to stop playing, they look like spoiled children. And I don't understand this trophy they have between them, whoever gets rank 70 first stops playing. A server with such good mechanics, but with such ridiculous people playing. This server doesn't deserve to arrive a week after the opening and see people leaving and saying that it's not enough. Honestly, I've been playing here for a few seasons and the same thing always happens and it's discouraging, I don't know what to do.

1 hour ago, Lesley said:

get a job

I'm referring to the server, brazilian who likes attention from foreigners. And I already own a company and I have a good amount of money applied that I don't need to work anytime soon.

Edited by President

I think people rank 70 (or big clans) stop playing when bishops stop assist them. A solution MAYBE is to delete this class from future seasons. And i said "maybe" cause bishops is an esential class for l2 gameplay.

4 hours ago, OVCFAN said:

I think people rank 70 (or big clans) stop playing when bishops stop assist them. A solution MAYBE is to delete this class from future seasons. And i said "maybe" cause bishops is an esential class for l2 gameplay.

i rarely played with bishop in that season,just because u are making way more money without bishop in ur pt

My opinion about server is first of all,that l2ovc doesnt have big community...around 100-200 max ppl is the community of the server
Also emerald and the gm stuff,should be more close to the players...i mean gm's should be online some hours daily with open petition,to hear and answer to their player questions. We are choosing to play this server so u have to "thank us" by just being polite and be there when we got a suggestion or a report or a need to "cry" for something and you to tell us how it should be.
Also server should have clan reward...to reward players or groups who will join server....Also clan's capacity must be bigger. You cant have 9 ppl in main clan and 1 person per royal...16 ppl per clan? how we will invite newbies to our clans to help them and give them a group to play with,rather emoquit?
The server's features are amazing, honestly. Just this little things that i mentioned (sure there will be more that i didnt mention) are major to the server's lifetime....But somehow we need to increase the community of server....if server have 150 ppl stable community lets say,after 5 days that 15 will have quit,there wont be 15 newbies to replace their gap...and on a server with 150 max ppl, the 15 that will leave,will make their absence felt.

Anyway this is just my opinion...I was so hyped for this season,and me and my friends really enjoyed it until the last minute...But im feeling sad dealing this huge dmg to newbies now,when there are only few ppl in maps....If maps had like 70 ppl i wouldnt be feeling sad...But now its sad 😛

On 2/4/2022 at 7:51 PM, President said:

The server's problem is the players. That's it. For whatever reason players start to stop playing, they look like spoiled children. And I don't understand this trophy they have between them, whoever gets rank 70 first stops playing. A server with such good mechanics, but with such ridiculous people playing. This server doesn't deserve to arrive a week after the opening and see people leaving and saying that it's not enough. Honestly, I've been playing here for a few seasons and the same thing always happens and it's discouraging, I don't know what to do.

Who are you in game?

Why throw words like spoiled children? U know not every1 is 300kg CEO of $10k max capital shit company like u are and ppl got university / gf / friends / work? 

I don't know what trophy u are talking about but its clear to me u never got rank 70 - keep playing ))! 

Why do you want the season to last longer than 1 week? Everyone plays for the first few days because they can't afford to dedicate more than a few hours a day after that as they have other responsibilities, and I think 1 week of 24/7 playtime and fun every 1/2/3 months is more than enough for me and anyone else that wants to keep a balance between IRL and gaming. 

Regards,

TROPHY WINNER EVERY SEASON XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Raeghar you play all season ovc and its the same you have more healer than dps in your party and impossible for solo player kill you and you donate and you jave s grade 1 day XDDDD this server possible so good but emerald look just money and imposible for new player have a chance to upgrade vs a S grade 1 day ago …….. this bishop ruined server first day order team have more bishop than dps xd its not a gvg its a bishop server … 1 week server die because what ? Gm help friend and people play solo leave fast no chance to have a fun on this server

nice bro sounds like u are a very well educated guy definitely NOT rotten yellow teeth enjoyer 

take shower instead of taking time to shitpost pls 

Raeghar i don’t flame you or other you have a friend and you play with us its normal so plz stop help server and say this serv have a big problem and this problem its a duration because healer and cp player kill all and ruined this don’t need bishop don’t need party just order vs chaos and no party no bishop more fun and all have a chance to upgrade and have more fun

38 minutes ago, Rhaegar2 said:

I don't know what trophy u are talking about but its clear to me u never got rank 70 - keep playing ))! 

I got rank 70 every season dude, thats is not... And im not talking about u. I see players leaving why lost siege tho...

You like attention a lot, right? A nice picture of a helmet for you to wear when you want attention, everyone will look at you.

vera.jpg

Edited by President

People didn't leave because they lost siege - unless some1 told u that why would u assume? 

They left just because it was time to go back to work etc and didn't have time to play more

Just now, Rhaegar2 said:

People didn't leave because they lost siege - unless some1 told u that why would u assume? 

They left just because it was time to go back to work etc and didn't have time to play more

You have so little time, why are you talking nonsense here?

7 hours ago, Luffy said:

i rarely played with bishop in that season,just because u are making way more money without bishop in ur pt

My opinion about server is first of all,that l2ovc doesnt have big community...around 100-200 max ppl is the community of the server
Also emerald and the gm stuff,should be more close to the players...i mean gm's should be online some hours daily with open petition,to hear and answer to their player questions. We are choosing to play this server so u have to "thank us" by just being polite and be there when we got a suggestion or a report or a need to "cry" for something and you to tell us how it should be.
Also server should have clan reward...to reward players or groups who will join server....Also clan's capacity must be bigger. You cant have 9 ppl in main clan and 1 person per royal...16 ppl per clan? how we will invite newbies to our clans to help them and give them a group to play with,rather emoquit?
The server's features are amazing, honestly. Just this little things that i mentioned (sure there will be more that i didnt mention) are major to the server's lifetime....But somehow we need to increase the community of server....if server have 150 ppl stable community lets say,after 5 days that 15 will have quit,there wont be 15 newbies to replace their gap...and on a server with 150 max ppl, the 15 that will leave,will make their absence felt.

Anyway this is just my opinion...I was so hyped for this season,and me and my friends really enjoyed it until the last minute...But im feeling sad dealing this huge dmg to newbies now,when there are only few ppl in maps....If maps had like 70 ppl i wouldnt be feeling sad...But now its sad 😛

You said the right things and I agree, but recruiting new ones to a clan is not a solution because you will never do that.

But if the guy is literally making the suggestion, how can u read that and then go "but u will never do that"? XDDDDDDDDDDD dude who are u in game u are actually too funny

On 2/5/2022 at 6:15 PM, Healerruinedserv said:

Raeghar you play all season ovc and its the same you have more healer than dps in your party and impossible for solo player kill you and you donate and you jave s grade 1 day XDDDD this server possible so good but emerald look just money and imposible for new player have a chance to upgrade vs a S grade 1 day ago …….. this bishop ruined server first day order team have more bishop than dps xd its not a gvg its a bishop server … 1 week server die because what ? Gm help friend and people play solo leave fast no chance to have a fun on this server

Our pt consisted of only 3 people, none of us playing bp for the first 4 days. We played without bp and still the 3 of us were top 5 kills.
Think of another excuse to justify your inferiority. 
Cheers!