L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sophie

Olympiad system??

Can u give detailed info on how it works?

It says its supposed to be based on performance, but somehow being top 1 assists and top 3 kills was not enough, since i had half the points the other bp had. So I thought, right, maybe because he is playing bp and im not. So I started playing bp. Played 2 events in party with top 1 and 2 kills and assists on both events. I lost points....
The only stats he has better than me is time and score. Is playing double the time and still having half kills "better performance"?

Would be cool if you explained more somewhere on whats the criteria to give points too. Why some people get more than 1 point per kill and others less.

I hope you dont get offended by this! Dont close it or ban me pleaseeeeee :))))

Why did i get 164 points for having 350 kills,

unknown.png

And then for having 444 kills, I get 127 points?

unknown.png

Im losing points for doing playing. I would understand if I was getting 5 kills per event and playing horrible and worse than my comp, since it says "performance compared to other players", right?

unknown.png

But the other BP is losing points too with time.. so compared to who?  To the rest of the server?

Look at the fcking server statistics, how is my performance worse than "other players"??

Edited by Sophie

The server has X amount of points to share among all players.

The more players joining olympiad, the more these points are spread across players.

So no, you losing points doesn't mean you perform worse than other players, it simply means that more players joined olympiad and points simply move around between players according to performance in events.

I'd suggest making it so that everytime someone becomes noble ("joins oly"), points are generated.

The way it works now, my competition, who became noble like 10h before me, had like 1200 points by the time i became noble. (im guessing its because there were tons of points divided by very few people as you said?)
Which would mean the one that gets noble first gets the hero, instead of being performance related.

Also, how important are dif stats? Is score/time more relevant than kills/assissts? How do u calculate how many point are dedicated to each category/stat?

Edited by Sophie

emerald why time or main time is the most important? they shouldnt be the most important....the most no lifer win the hero? its garbage

18 hours ago, Luffy said:

emerald why time or main time is the most important? they shouldnt be the most important....the most no lifer win the hero? its garbage

I think it's fair somehow.

How is this fair? 

he has 50%+ more time, I got more score, more kills, almost same assists.

Why's he winning? TIME. Not fcking performance, TIME.

unknown.png

i think KILLS must have the greater factor in the calculation of Olympiad Points. This will make PVP more atractive for all.

On 2/1/2022 at 6:52 PM, Sophie said:

How is this fair? 

he has 50%+ more time, I got more score, more kills, almost same assists.

Why's he winning? TIME. Not fcking performance, TIME.

unknown.png

You can be much stronger than a person, you can kill 10x more than them. But she played 8 hours more than you, killed herself there and you enter the game in 2 hours and kill twice as much as she, what would be fair? The person who killed himself playing for hours or you who in a short time?

31 minutes ago, OVCFAN said:

i think KILLS must have the greater factor in the calculation of Olympiad Points. This will make PVP more atractive for all.

It wouldn't change a thing, believe me.

7 hours ago, President said:

You can be much stronger than a person, you can kill 10x more than them. But she played 8 hours more than you, killed herself there and you enter the game in 2 hours and kill twice as much as she, what would be fair? The person who killed himself playing for hours or you who in a short time?

Olympiad is not about who plays more, but who has the better performance. The NPC literally says performance compared to others.
Pretty sure we all have pretty much the same idea of what performance is, and that should answer your question of what's more fair.

59 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Olympiad is not about who plays more, but who has the better performance. The NPC literally says performance compared to others.
Pretty sure we all have pretty much the same idea of what performance is, and that should answer your question of what's more fair.

I agree, but the idea here is for everyone, not just core members to have the opportunity to shine.

president legit everything u are writing on this forum makes me lose brain cells, i hope some1 takes ur pc and slaps ur head bc u need a reality check