L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
President

are u kidding?

Added minimum viewers requirement to stream rewards, so players will actually advertise their streams in order to advertise the server and not the other way around.

You are trying to create a server for nobody and you are succeeding. What's the logic of it? Twitch, which is the biggest platform, never exceeds 2K people watching Lineage 2 per day. How do you want to place minimum viewer requirement? This server must have at least 100+ people who play this server regularly every season, where will these 40 people get a minimum audience to watch? It has no logic.

• Like 2

+1 revert this update.. let it be like it was.. 

like i wanna be a streamer for l2 in my 33 with family behind xD

Edited by Stubback
  • Like 3

this way, only some people will be entitled to have an extra buff, very unfair.

• Like 2

Honestly, the lineage 2 audience on live stream is very small. The game's audience is small, people to watch for HOURS for you to get the status? It will be even worse! Sincerely. We already had few people doing live on the server (by the number of players the server had), now we will put the number of spectators to status, it will decrease even more, @Emerald, please don't do this to us.

and i was thiking....everything was going so perfect until now,all the changes and the whole vibe was promising an amazing season without mistakes....Until i saw this changelist...
the whole thing about vote is ok...But this minimum viewers in order to take the stream buff...is the most ridiculous change i've heard....Any server who tried take advantage of people and tell them to stream with mininum viewers,so they would have to think of something if they werent streamers with 1k followers at least, they have failed and noone was even trying to stream.
Of course we are streaming in order to take the stream buff which is important,but you are trying to make us even to delete "OBS player" from our pc's.
If u want to make such a change for streamers,then remove this stream buff,and put something else,like adenas or i dont know,which doesnt affect the balance on stats and on pvps

huge -1 from me

Again spam without even knowing the minimum requirements, people in discord speaking about a minimum of 10 or even 1k like where the hell did you bring these numbers from?

The minimum requirement on twitch is only 1 viewer, and on youtube its 3.

So yeah, if you stream for 0 viewers, you don't deserve the reward, maybe you are streaming a black screen or in shitty resolution - bottom line, i'm sure everyone will find a way to get that 1 viewer.

Stop spamming over nothing for once.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am very happy that youtube has been added. I would like to challenge live distribution!From japan!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Again spam without even knowing the minimum requirements, people in discord speaking about a minimum of 10 or even 1k like where the hell did you bring these numbers from?

The minimum requirement on twitch is only 1 viewer, and on youtube its 3.

So yeah, if you stream for 0 viewers, you don't deserve the reward, maybe you are streaming a black screen or in shitty resolution - bottom line, i'm sure everyone will find a way to get that 1 viewer.

Stop spamming over nothing for once.

Imagine telling your community that your spaming w/o knowing things and @Emerald is the one who do not tell us the requirments at the first when adding them..

Would be better to inform us completely and not so half thingy stuff.

So, if i have 1 viewer and the one is going back and forth i will have stats and right after they will dissapear and back on.. Dmg be like 200-200-100-200-100 xD

your way of thinking is wrong. Its way better to find more Streams for your server rather than having lower streams with a couple of viewers.

This update was so unneccesary..

You could revert this kind of requirment of viewers and adding minimun requirments the resolution should be 1920x1080 for example. We all know its banable if you streaming a black screen.

18 hours ago, Stubback said:

ISo, if i have 1 viewer and the one is going back and forth i will have stats and right after they will dissapear and back on.. Dmg be like 200-200-100-200-100 xD

if u watch ur own strim there is ur 1 viewer nub

5 hours ago, BOG said:

if u watch ur own strim there is ur 1 viewer nub

dont be so sure noobie BOG.. Emerald could easily make it so that it shouldnt count as a viewer when you use the same IP..

People stream in low resolution , cuz maybe they won't get reported and banned from Twitch, cuz you can't stream private server...