L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luffy

clan reward

How about add a clan reward to every new season from now on? You can give clan lvl 5 without clan skills (just lvl 5 to escape the adenas that it requires for lvl up and to start with clan crest) in that way i think we will see many clans,and this reward could be give only until 2 hours of the grand opening? or something like that. The requirements could be a clan with active 9/9 ppl. This will motive the ppl or the small groups even to create a clan,and even weak clans can side with another one and create a competitive side. Also people who plays solo can find a clan and receive clan skills,because if only the CP's or the groups would make a clan,they wouldnt invite randoms to feel the limited clan slots that exists.
Before you tell me that they could abuse it and random invite ppl in order to receive a clan lvl 5 free,since there is the clan penalty and since just a lvl 5 clan without crp,is not so big deal. I think it would give some motive to ppl to discuss more in discord chat in order to find members and to create a clan.
Because no solo player would think of making a clan that before even u start buying CRP u need like 100k adena to make it lvl 5...

Lf some opinions 🙂 cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

You like to suggest things related to reward right? But this is only good for those who already have 9 active players. How is a person going to recruit 9 people without knowing them in 2 hours and when it's time to assess if there are 9 people in the active clan and they don't? This is something to benefit only the big ones, I didn't see anything in reward for the little ones.

as i said u can random recruit,and u can pm some guys like "hey wanna create a clan? there is a clan reward etc etc " its an oppurtunity for the randoms or the solo players...
Big clans will make their clan no matter if there will be clan reward or not....its only benefit the solo players or the small CP's to create a clan and to help newcomers who are playing solo

That will not motivate any "random" to create a clan, it would only reward organized groups even further.

That's the same naive idea of discussing clan/sides in public, thinking it would make sides balanced while in reality all people did with that information is abusing it for their own will, making everyone go on a single side.