L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luffy

suggestions for new season

There are many things that we suggested in discord's chat so i ll make a topic to summarize that suggestions and maybe consider them for the upcoming season.

1)how about change the started town (schuttgard) to something else? this will bring something fresh ( you can try the same spot of Goddard town) if u cant think of any other town/village as Main town
2) about maps...i would suggest to not let us vote for the next map/mini event, make it again as it was (random without making a poll about the upcoming event) let us be surprised. Also about that i would suggest to make a standard pattern of the turn of the type of the map,i mean to be specific order for example (TvT->Domination->Ctf->Fortress->BF and then again TvT->Domination etc) so in that way we will know after a Ctf map that will follow a fortress one,so the guys who like to play in fortress map,will not log out and stay for that type of map. I would also recommend to delete some useless maps and try to find the 5-6 top places for each type of map. For tvt maps towns/villages are the best types....for domination zones also,towns,villages,fortresses,maps like devil isle,hot springs...This maps are good to play and not to say "oh fck it lets skip it "
3)about olympiad,i would recommend maybe the Main Time (the time that u play in events with ur base class) would give even more Olympiad points,so you wont see everyone farming their heroes with their sub's. So in that way im sure we will see more classes in the maps, classes that we didnt see in that season. Also how about make hero buffs dont take buff slot? The duration is nerfed to 2 mins and 6 second the miracle,so in that way if u make heroes worth to fight it for. Also, u must put more items in olympiad manager's shop . Also the prices are weird...u cant give 450k gate pass for buff slot lvl 4 and u take max 20k gate pass when u take hero. I would suggest to make normal prices depend on the reward of the gate pass that heroes takes, and put more items like (scrolls,ls,bogs,buff slot books 1,2,3,4 , adena scrolls maybe, mantra etc....rewards like the event shop (token of love,medals)
4)i think we still need to think something  about progress of S grade....the progress on the items you got now,its the best in my opinion,couldnt be better. But we still need to think of something to make the nolifers not able to reach S grade in the 4th day. An opinion could be lock S grades for 7 days and enable part boxes be dropped in the 5th or 6th day or even after 1 week.

if im forgotten anything else i ll add it later in that topic,keep this topic opened for discuss

Cheers

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Luffy said:

about olympiad,i would recommend maybe the Main Time (the time that u play in events with ur base class) would give even more Olympiad points,so you wont see everyone farming their heroes with their sub's. So in that way im sure we will see more classes in the maps, classes that we didnt see in that season

How does a person who creates an Evas Saint go to Pvp? What would he do in pvp? The idea is already very good, the person who plays with the Main Class has more advantages than those who play with Sub Class.

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

Also how about make hero buffs dont take buff slot?

About the buff not occupying a slot, I don't think it's convenient, having everything very easy and chewed for you is one more thing for you to give up easily. The idea of you calculating which buffs to prioritize is more interesting.

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

But we still need to think of something to make the nolifers not able to reach S grade in the 4th day

Actually, I saw some of your clan people do it this season.

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

An opinion could be lock S grades for 7 days and enable part boxes be dropped in the 5th or 6th day or even after 1 week.

Is a good point

Edited by President

Posted (edited)

5) how about add back the extra adena reward when u takedown a guy with spree, and when u have spree and u die ?
6) maybe make harder the rank up system? i dont have anything to recommend on that part but its weird to see someone with rank 40+ on the 2nd day

Edited by Luffy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Stubback said:

7) remove Ranks on clan members so they can take all clan skills w/o restrictions.

good idea!

On 1/5/2022 at 5:01 PM, Luffy said:

1)how about change the started town (schuttgard) to something else? this will bring something fresh ( you can try the same spot of Goddard town) if u cant think of any other town/village as Main town

Done.

2) about maps...i would suggest to not let us vote for the next map/mini event, make it again as it was (random without making a poll about the upcoming event) let us be surprised. Also about that i would suggest to make a standard pattern of the turn of the type of the map,i mean to be specific order for example (TvT->Domination->Ctf->Fortress->BF and then again TvT->Domination etc) so in that way we will know after a Ctf map that will follow a fortress one,so the guys who like to play in fortress map,will not log out and stay for that type of map. I would also recommend to delete some useless maps and try to find the 5-6 top places for each type of map. For tvt maps towns/villages are the best types....for domination zones also,towns,villages,fortresses,maps like devil isle,hot springs...This maps are good to play and not to say "oh fck it lets skip it "

If you got problems with specific maps you can mention them and say what's wrong with them, don't make such generic suggestions.

3)about olympiad,i would recommend maybe the Main Time (the time that u play in events with ur base class) would give even more Olympiad points,so you wont see everyone farming their heroes with their sub's. So in that way im sure we will see more classes in the maps, classes that we didnt see in that season. Also how about make hero buffs dont take buff slot? The duration is nerfed to 2 mins and 6 second the miracle,so in that way if u make heroes worth to fight it for. Also, u must put more items in olympiad manager's shop . Also the prices are weird...u cant give 450k gate pass for buff slot lvl 4 and u take max 20k gate pass when u take hero. I would suggest to make normal prices depend on the reward of the gate pass that heroes takes, and put more items like (scrolls,ls,bogs,buff slot books 1,2,3,4 , adena scrolls maybe, mantra etc....rewards like the event shop (token of love,medals)

Won't change any of this before I see how such a system actually works out.

4)i think we still need to think something  about progress of S grade....the progress on the items you got now,its the best in my opinion,couldnt be better. But we still need to think of something to make the nolifers not able to reach S grade in the 4th day. An opinion could be lock S grades for 7 days and enable part boxes be dropped in the 5th or 6th day or even after 1 week.

Items are locked now.

On 1/5/2022 at 9:30 PM, Luffy said:

5) how about add back the extra adena reward when u takedown a guy with spree, and when u have spree and u die ?

What for...? not enough adena rewards around ?

On 1/5/2022 at 9:30 PM, Luffy said:

6) maybe make harder the rank up system? i dont have anything to recommend on that part but its weird to see someone with rank 40+ on the 2nd day

Again, what's the idea...? easier = easier for everyone, harder = harder for everyone, how can you even tell what's better besides of saying "its weird".

On 1/6/2022 at 2:38 AM, Stubback said:

7) remove Ranks on clan members so they can take all clan skills w/o restrictions.

Gotta love these suggestions with no explanations, lets make everyone get clan skills with no efforts at all and get it over with.

7) So im a newbie/random who joins in a clan and help the leader with money to get some clan skills. The Clan leader has 6-7 friends and he will choose them as Royal Captain and Knight. Me as a simple clan member will never be able to get the Wind Walk Clan Skill (Only if i get the Hero Status) and some other buffs too.

So im the stupid one who helped the guys to get clan skills and in the end of the day i cant have them all because of Rank restrictions. 

Stupid Clan member detected <---  thanks for your effort.

Edited by Stubback
  • Like 1

7) So im a newbie/random who joins in a clan and help the leader with money to get some clan skills. The Clan leader has 6-7 friends and he will choose them as Royal Captain and Knight. Me as a simple clan member will never be able to get the Wind Walk Clan Skill (Only if i get the Hero Status) and some other buffs too.

So im the stupid one who helped the guys to get clan skills and in the end of the day i cant have them all because of Rank restrictions. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Again, what's the idea...? easier = easier for everyone, harder = harder for everyone, how can you even tell what's better besides of saying "its weird".

An example, for you to reach rank 70 you need to win 200 events, place to win 600 ~ 800, simple.

50 minutes ago, Stubback said:

It was already simple to understand, now it's simple and clear. Nice explanation, also understanding with this idea. Just a suggestion.

17 hours ago, Emerald said:

What for...? not enough adena rewards around ?

since adena is the only thing that with that u can buy everything,i dont see the reason not to bring back the rewards for takedowns and for the extra adena when u die when u got spree,like it was in the past...this is a motive too to play more with good possition to save ur spree,now its useless rather got small or big spree, u must give a motive to keep and try to safe the spree,also u must bring back the number of the spree that someone got for example : Noob has ended Luffy's spree [13]

• Like 2

Yo!
Also make rank more than "70" or make it harder to reach "70" to keep us in the game more days.
If i reach in 5th day rank 70 after its no so interesting.
Also this suggestion about S weapons i agree with luffy!

Also i just read about archer's nerfed, i think this is a bad idea.
if u like to nerf archer u have also to nerf mages (necro to the most likely)!