L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOG

S grade wep for newbies

many nubz started recently and told me on strim that they emo quitted right after cause they cant kill anybody so I suggest to add S grade wep for free (not dynasty), watchu think ? since most of the nubz have dynas ++ would be a great idea after a week of live to add S grade for starters

also i suggest for the next season to reduce enchant rate for weapons to make servidor last longer and no star-wars weapons after 1 week 😄

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BOG said:

many nubz started recently and told me on strim that they emo quitted right after cause they cant kill anybody so I suggest to add S grade wep for free (not dynasty), watchu think ? since most of the nubz have dynas ++ would be a great idea after a week of live to add S grade for starters

also i suggest for the next season to reduce enchant rate for weapons to make servidor last longer and no star-wars weapons after 1 week 😄

Not free, but they should be like A grades in past seasons just for Adena.

I dont understand why do we still need materials to make S grades, obviously any player skips them beacuse Dynasty offers much better stats and the only difference in requirement is just a bunch of keys and like 30% more mats to gather.

S grades should be buyable for Adena tho since first day, so people might use them instead of skipping for Dynasty.

I disagree... noobs QQ because they don't know how to play... I play here for 2 days, started on friday. And I almost have S80 weapon... And I don't play entire weekend, just a few hours daily. I run with A grades.

It's their problem they don't know how to play the game... 

not all are pro like u peper so they emo quit u see to atract more ppl u need to make changes or servidor dies fast, old ppl have epics and dyna and they start with a grade , i kill 3 archers alone and mages i 2 hit them, archers 3 hits how can they be motivated? this results in emo quitting

they can have a grade armor no epics and a grade armor and old ppl still pwn them ez

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Silence said:

Not free, but they should be like A grades in past seasons just for Adena.

I dont understand why do we still need materials to make S grades, obviously any player skips them beacuse Dynasty offers much better stats and the only difference in requirement is just a bunch of keys and like 30% more mats to gather.

S grades should be buyable for Adena tho since first day, so people might use them instead of skipping for Dynasty.

Then there is no reason to start on A grade, would happen the same thing of past seasons: people getting really fast S low tier to snowball and get dynasty faster.

Also idk if u guys noticed but the adena income is slowly increasing day by day and that allows newbies to get faster on the same page as everyone else.

Edited by lovehate

I suggested this before, but Im gonna say this again.

There should be events based on your gear. what I mean

When the event starts, you can log in to an instance that can be only allowed to play with, (lower gear)

and there is another instance for S80 for example.

Im not gonna explain everything here, because admin said this will DIVIDE people...

Im pretty sure it won't. because if that system existed, people would not emoquit, therefore there would be more people sticking with the server.

But Basically, There is an instance that allows you to go whatever Grade your gear is. 

And there is an instance of event for Low grade players, for example only A grade max +6 or something like that. 

Im not gonna expand on that. I've suggested this many times before.

And no, Farmzone is not the same thing. Farmzone is just for quick exp if you do subclass and u need fast lvls.

Cheers

This season is the easiest I have ever played. New players are joining, and in 2 days they got Dyna bow + QA.

If they emoquit, the problem is theirs.

• Like 1

@PePeR instances doesnt work because the server doesnt have enough players. On launch day there is like 100-120 players max, thats not enough to break apart in instances.

many normal servers (not GVE) are giving bonuses to newcomers and it works why ovc shouldn't do the same?

if they leave is everybody's problem not only theirs

adding S wep for adenu is a good idea indeed

instances are a bad idea, nubz are divided enought on olympiad, in prime time are not enought nubz on map 2 kill, is kinda boring already since oly started

9 hours ago, Sophie said:

This season is the easiest I have ever played. New players are joining, and in 2 days they got Dyna bow + QA.

If they emoquit, the problem is theirs.

Cmon, it's not that easy, if you can't kill a lot of people, you're not gonna get a lot of money either. The event rewards and stuff are good, but Dynasty is pretty expensive still.

Regarding Epics, I agree though, it's pretty good as it is.

I agree with bog, we should give new players weapons but not defensive gear so they dont feel so behind with gear

We all need more targets. 

Players have +10 s weapons after 1week so this is huge difference 

Edited by Igor

@BOG There is old mechanic called "shadow weapons" but for lower grade. You could implement it in same use condition ( weapon disappear after some time/cant enchant but with sa in weapon).

PS. Server have no diversity in classes and its to much pro players oriented so you won't have meat to kill 🙂

On 8/23/2020 at 5:14 PM, BOG said:

agree.very good idia

On 8/23/2020 at 5:14 PM, BOG said:

First of all 2 things to keep in mind:

1) price reduction feature was replaced with adena income increasing feature - right now adena income is already about x3 the amount it was when server started - playing 1 instance (5 minutes yes? even less) grants you 3k adena.

2) Newbies can make anywhere between ~50 to ~500 from just hitting other players, without actually having to make a kill due to gear boost feature.

With that being said here are some stuff I have in mind:

1) Prices for low S-grade weapons can be reduced (not armors since some people still find low S like draconic better than dynasty).

2) Prices can start decreasing overtime, about a week after server starts.

3) After some days since server starts, grand bosses will start dropping full items + epics again at a low chance (that will increase overtime).

4) Will increase adena boost modifier a bit.

• Like 2