L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Naikis

Future

3 hours ago, Agent said:

There are 2 major bugs regarding geodata .One bug is u cant reach slower targets and 2nd one is the delays on doing 1st hit .Both bugs are related to visual bug i quess ,wich range dont have this issues .If u got the range to hit there arent delays .

Dis

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

And then people who play from the beginning will complain about having nothing to do (even when they do have things to do, as you mentioned enchanting / skill enchanting etc), and use that as an excuse for quitting, its either this or that.

Besides, when a newcomer comes to the server and sees an S-grader, he won't know if it took him a day, 3 days or a week to get it, in your case you would simply quit anyway.

The real solution here, is to indeed reduce the gap while still keeping things to do, i.e. make starting gear A-grade.

In H5 it really isn't a problem, I can just remove Dynasty, make Moirai the starting items and increase S84 prices - this way the gap is only S80 - S84 and people would still have things to do since it'll take a bit longer getting that S84.

In IL it is a problem since mages consider A-grade top gear already - so in order to really take this step, dynasty gear needs to be added.

This situation brings me back almost every season to this old suggestion of adding dynasty, which will probably be done eventually.

Yo, you gotta start from asking yourself "why people quits?

There are bunch of reasons ,but the most common ones are;

1- So many dogshit maps, like all of those battlefield maps, who likes that lol.

2-People who doesnt like grinding

3-Impossible to play as newcomer

4-Glad/tyrant aoe

Back on your post, if a newcomer doesnt realize that its easy to get all those gears in a few days, he can literally gtfo who cares.

Before you making starting items A grade you need to implement some major changes imo.

My suggestions for that is to

-Remove aoe damage completely,if not so make celestial,barriers cooldowns static, for example; 15 mins.(hero skills)

-Boost glad/tyrant damage(aoes) and give them rush impact (other melees aswell) if you can do it.And fix that goddamn movement bugs or whatsoever

And dont fuck up h5, just balance the classes please rest is fine(ish

Finally, you dont need to add that garbage looking dynasties, just add upgradeable S-grade armors , like ol school private servers did

Such as MA set with bonus casting speed, Draco with bonus p.atk/crit damage etc.

Make everything else easier except those top armors

I can literally give all suggestions but at the end people gonna quit anyways. And this chronicle needs some skills from higher chronicles to be a little bit more balanced fo sure.

INTERLUDE SUCKS, ANHEL TOP DAGGER  PEACE

Remove that god of blessing/malaria buff which is completely useless.

Who's gonna be the rich guy, who won the event and eventually got carried or who made 100 kills x map?

Either u make a flat adena amount prize x event win so people will start to care about winning events or just remove that buff, which ends up helping the snowball for who go only for kills.

My suggestions:

1. Remove gold motivation sh1t.

2. Remove big big big maps like battle fields and other sh1ts. its better to play small town maps more fun more people and everyclass will have chance to kill enemy. İf u don't just add an rush impect skills to gladi/tyrnt/destro/wl classes etc because they are useless in range maps that's why people alawys playing archer/mage or only remove those sh1t big maps.

3. As wet said put cd on celestiel/barrier skills. Whole tyrnts using cele every 3 fkn min like wtf.

4.  Make harder the enchant system but increase drop rate of ews/eas. Atm people enchanting (s) weps  +10 or more very easy in 2-3 days.  

5. New mantra system is good but it should be tradeable. Make it more harder but make it tradeable.

6. Fix/reduce the dagger lethal dmg. People said to u 30x times that who got qa/baium enc skills hitting 4-5-6-7k from behind with lethal skill. Did you ever test that skills on maps ?

Those garbage 3 IQ brazil daggers playing every season only with lethal and nextarget that's it. They have fun to kill newbies with one lethal. I can even make a video to show you damage. You need people like me who has highest IQ to test your server balance.

8. İf you want to open next h5 season please open obt and let us test the balance ! Mages was garbage you didn't nerf also rune protection.

/regards 

Server is going to close with 1% of people with a Valakas xD. Mantras, best solution ever xD.

yes mantras are the best solution, it was the elo which killed the server. Who wanna get full epic in 1 day go and play some 999999999x server

• Like 2

Just now, Soulka said:

yes mantras are the best solution, it was the elo which killed the server. Who wanna get full epic in 1 day go and play some 999999999x server

YES MANTARS BEST BUT ELO SYSTEM FUCKED UP ORDERS IN ALL WAYS  

11 hours ago, Mojo said:

YES MANTARS BEST BUT ELO SYSTEM FUCKED UP ORDERS IN ALL WAYS  

pls.. dont talk anymore..

On 5/10/2020 at 2:20 AM, wetCatDUELISTGOD said:

INTERLUDE SUCKS, ANHEL TOP DAGGER  PEACE

dis! everything in one post! so clean

• Like 1

21 hours ago, anhel said:

dis! everything in one post! so clean

Nice signature brah