Jump to content
L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Naikis

MANTRA

Recommended Posts

delete this stupid mantra system   or leave it  and make epic for adens also avaible  now in the server adenas has  almost no value  .... and the most important thing  disable your stupid balancing system let orders go order chaos go chaos in boss event how da fuck playersshould feel then we play organized party and our bish get ported to opposit side witch even have more ppl ....

Edited by Naikis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Change is good, epics are actually worth winning rather than hoping for 1 jewl for 1 player.

 

But the balancing of teams related to the epics is jacked up.

Edited by Scaretactic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mad cuz bad

go go keep doing the circle tactic and go africa trying to aoe and leave everything behind

if u are that organized all of u why don't u "ORGANIZE" and try something else

 

PS: ask yourself why you are winning only zaken, the map doesn't give u the opportunity to be retarded

Edited by lovehate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree only to the part "chaos go chaos ,order go order" whats the point of changing teams in epics? why server is called order vs chaos if on epics it auto change and auto break our organised parties? mantra system is EPIC, dont listen to this cry babies.
 

10 minutes ago, lovehate said:

PS: ask yourself why you are winning only zaken, the map doesn't give u the opportunity to be retarded

:'D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xD mantsa system is good. About balance ur gladi/tyrnts should reg very fast. I also don't want them in chaos. 1-2 Gladi is enough for chaos we carry Chaos and we don't need 10-15 gladi/tyrnt  sh1ts in chaos like order doing atm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mantra system is the best thing happened in a long time i dont wanna see nolifers farm 24 h and put adena together to spend 1million on a full set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lovehate said:

mad cuz bad

go go keep doing the circle tactic and go africa trying to aoe and leave everything behind

if u are that organized all of u why don't u "ORGANIZE" and try something else

 

PS: ask yourself why you are winning only zaken, the map doesn't give u the opportunity to be retarded

Ask ur self why aren't u even somehow near the top list with ur carry team? U failed on the first day with your AOE setup, so just stfu already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

Mantra system made FA price ultra hign.

I wonder what it will lead to.

More money into emeralds pockets 😄 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, l0l said:

Ask ur self why aren't u even somehow near the top list with ur carry team? U failed on the first day with your AOE setup, so just stfu already.

we are doing our kills and we are farming, who gives a shit about top list, we are on the losing faction with less geared people 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this