L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
maze

Balance on teams. Part 2

image.png.044e91af1a2d64861e1cd56a4737bcc1.png it was more balanced for count and gear, but still makes no sense that most reds transferred green and vica versa

7 hours ago, Soulka said:

image.png.044e91af1a2d64861e1cd56a4737bcc1.png it was more balanced for count and gear, but still makes no sense that most reds transferred green and vica versa

Think I found something that might cause this, will apply a fix soon.

7 hours ago, Soulka said:

It makes sense cause most greens go chaos otherwise there is no chance to get mantras.

1 hour ago, TheStinger said:

It makes sense cause most greens go chaos otherwise there is no chance to get mantras.

if u maybe read the changelist u cant transfer faction

1 minute ago, Soulka said:

if u maybe read the changelist u cant transfer faction

11 hours ago. 🙂 before that?  

How is the last screenshot related to ELO being the problem? don't you see that even this balance method says that Order should've had more people?

I'm starting to suspect people join the event and then simply leave after the registration period ends to affect the balance in their favor, I already got reported about 1 guy who did it.

the way i see it elo has been used as the main balancing factor in an attempt to balance both sides; making up for the huge discrepancy in count and gear - does it not work like that? 

Edited by Rhaegar

its just too late now,today you can exhange mantras and all the red side will have one epic,or two...i am consuming so much time ruin my sleep over and over just too have a shot on epics but its just unplayable if you are order,i would say at least 200k fire mantras went to red like a favor,if i exchange everything i have almost 100k fire mantra and im pretty sure the mages on chaos side with half of the time i played have already their valakas,its just sad,i wish i knew this earlier...i hope we will never see this system again,sry but this mantras is just a fail...with a capital F.
gl hf everyone hope i see you next season,if this gets changed of course..

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Think I found something that might cause this, will apply a fix soon.

In the meantime, this "small issue" made chaos players win 50% more epics.

So yeah, orders now have to

1- donate 100 euros to buy valakas, or

2- accept that they will get epics way later than chaos, and only because of how the system worked, not because they dont deserve them.

WHAT THIS BALANCE???????????   I DIDNT SEE IT FROM THE START OF SERVER 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soulka said:

mvp this season is ELO

image.png.da369f7a53d63b8dfe409c24c95151f3.png

2% elo diffrence,and u are crying?  u just cant kill us,u are playing randomly in epic fights

15 minutes ago, Luffy said:

2% elo diffrence,and u are crying?  u just cant kill us,u are playing randomly in epic fights

You don't see the other numbers?

image.png.da348a87b1303d65eed3be265fe2a05e.png finally. true 50/50 disparity. thank you.

i wish chaos didnt have to reap the benefits of being fortunate for 1 week straight, though.

Edited by Rhaegar