L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
maze

Balance on teams. Part 2

Part 1:

Here we are again! @Emerald how can we help you fix this? What kind of information do you need from us?

Wd9YOx6.png

• Like 1

H5 was the most balanced season!

But interlude won`t be altho i think nothing has changed after all those years in Order, at least for me 🙂

Edited by Silence

why u even crying when you have more gear and organized parties.
57% count means more players = more elo = more gear but in the end on order every single is way more geared.
if u are good at abusing multiple glads/tyrants in events doesn't mean you are good and raids are showing it off :V

1 minute ago, Soulka said:

the statistics clearly show order has more gear kekw

3 minutes ago, lovehate said:

57% count means more players = more elo = more gear

Edited by lovehate

1 minute ago, lovehate said:

why u even crying when you have more gear and organized parties.
57% count means more players = more elo = more gear but in the end on order every single is way more geared.
if u are good at abusing multiple glads/tyrants in events doesn't mean you are good and raids are showing it off :V

It's not about who is Order or Chaos its about how its balance, Im chaos and I was send to play with Order in that fight and we get stomp. The balance factor that choose where to go and who do you go with its wrong. And a lot of times the game switched me sides, to be like this its the same as an event game instead of a faction game.

Switching faction should be removed indeed to prevent fucked up sides.

I also don't get why we get  your bishops and our bishops always go opposite faction, indeed this is stupid.

Edited by lovehate

Please do something before its too late, again.

This is making epic jewels system super unbalanced.

image.png.e05d091111844b6e3fa42b599360d90f.pngthe main balancing factors needs to stop being "elo".. how can it be considered equal when they are more in numbers, and more in gear?

23 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

Plot twist: Emeraldo is making IL worse and worse just to boost "superior" chronicle H5 🙂

you can spam general discussion if you want but keep this board on topic

Honestly, in the past epics, if ppl can join the side they actually play on we would be much better balanced and we would have much better fights not just this dumb shit stomping

he has to make on epics CHAOS go CHAOS,ORDER go ORDER. So simple...is order vs chaos not L2 RandomSidesBasedOnElo

image.thumb.png.3f049dcfebfca6d32d719c793eae938e.png

I regged seconds after the announcement. WHY DO I GET WAITING LIST AND THEN AUTOFILLED TO CHAOS.

Is this because Luffy's party went order? He's asking you to make orders go orders and chaos go chaos, and he gets to send me chaos... wtf

FIX THIS ALREADY

@Emerald

Edited by Sophie

What are you waiting to give an answer on the topic? Fix it, tell us you're working on it, at least tell us if you think this is how it should work.

Please do something. We're fcking tired, and this is destroying the season.

@Emerald

Balance method auto switch based on historic data, if ELO stayed the balance method for too long, that means it was the most accurate.

I saw that for the past day it was switched with GEAR thought.

On next update i'm going to add a new balance method called HYBRID, which is basically a combination of all the current existing balance methods - if it will be proven better, it will be made default.