L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Addicted

Mantrassss

Hi @Emerald so if i want valakas i need to be on every bauim,valakas,antharas bosses for 4 or more weeks to get mantras,and donators can get it it after 1 week.pls think this again and let this mantras be tradable and soldable

8 hours ago, Addicted said:

for 4 or more weeks to get mantras

Please tell me how did you get to that conclusion.

If u make em tradeable u should lower the drop rate of them ...so people can trade for some they like.

If there are 100 people doing valakas and getting 20k fire mantras.. that raid boss droping about 6,6 valakas necklaces  on one Raid. 

• Like 1

If you suggest to make mantras tradable that means you did not understand the point of this change at all.

Making them tradable loses the whole point and it would just be like making adena as price again.

I already prepared 2 improvements for today:

* You will be able to change mantras between colors at a rate of 2:1

* The FA to Adena/Mantra exchange shop will be open for everyone after 1 week, not only for donators.

All is nice, but now with order not winning any RB event, Chaos not selling FA, and no one donating anymore, basically, chaos has RB Jewerly and order can`t buy RB Jewerly even if they have adena to buy FA for example, since no one is really selling FA at this point. And the gap between order and chaos is becoming bigger and bigger, therefore this season comes to an end, although it started up pretty strong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RulzZzZz said:

All is nice, but now with order not winning any RB event, Chaos not selling FA, and no one donating anymore, basically, chaos has RB Jewerly and order can`t buy RB Jewerly even if they have adena to buy FA for example, since no one is really selling FA at this point. And the gap between order and chaos is becoming bigger and bigger, therefore this season comes to an end, although it started up pretty strong.

27boss orders / 50 boss chaos.  And all this becouse of the Elo system
Lufi crying about system but when he can he is abusing the system  for example Zaken,QA!! He and his dogs are trying to be in Order side!! 

• Like 1

@Emerald Maybe you could add a way for the losing side to still get something out of the event ? Maybe 1/2 or 1/3 of the normal mantra reward. That way, there should be less balancing issues overall.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Alechiel said:

@Emerald Maybe you could add a way for the losing side to still get something out of the event ? Maybe 1/2 or 1/3 of the normal mantra reward. That way, there should be less balancing issues overall.

Its possible, only to people who managed to do some effort before getting kicked out.

Winning a raid on Fire mantras and you gain about 60 000 adena if u sell the jewel after u have enough mantras.. vala should go for 550-700k

Winning one main event playing 25mins and u get maybe 550a !!!!!! And better u lose the event and get god buff to gain more kills anyway.

Free for all raid is ... just free money for the lucky one online! Seems really weird now.

And on top of this if you play only a bit, raids are almost useless for you. No progress for noobs.

Or if your side lose all the good raids 😄

Edited by Aantaria

1 hour ago, Aantaria said:

Winning a raid on Fire mantras and you gain about 60 000 adena if u sell the jewel after u have enough mantras.. vala should go for 550-700k

Winning one main event playing 25mins and u get maybe 550a !!!!!! And better u lose the event and get god buff to gain more kills anyway.

Free for all raid is ... just free money for the lucky one online! Seems really weird now.

And on top of this if you play only a bit, raids are almost useless for you. No progress for noobs.

Or if your side lose all the good raids 😄

U mean winning 0 adena for 95% population .Mantras means nothing if u have them in your inventory and meanwhile server dies .Mantras was a bad ideea ,dunno who sugested or if it was Emerald's ideea .But it was the worst ideea ever .Very detrimential and very tedious .

Edited by Agent

Anyway i dont want to be mean here .Im sure maybe the intentions were all good .But we saw the results and it wasnt good .

Just revert boss jewels back to requiring adena ,this is the main curency and everyone can work for it ,bosses or not .About bosses i would suggest to make it in 2 phases .Phase 1 is the pvp part where both factions fight and phase 2 is everyones is killing the boss .The faction that won the pvp should get higher reward(flat adena or whatever) and the losers should get half of that .

The bulk requirements for having epics should be grinding the hard way for it ,meaning through adena that u earn from pvp .

Edited by Agent
  • Like 3

There is one more problem with mantras system.

Before mantras when players got epics they either used to either use them immediately or sell them to other players who used them immediately.

With mantras system players have to wait patiently before they get enough mantras. They can't do anything with mantras. They are lying deadweight.

Also when many players quit, mantras ammount is also gone with them. It leads to epics much harder to obtain and with longer delay after server start.

Players blaming ELO system are actually blaming mantras system that prevents them from obtaining epics very fast.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:20 AM, Soulka said:

maybe buy FA from players and buy mantras from FA? 

1 FA is 10 adena... you need 150k FA for valakas... so it's 1,5kk adena xDDDDDDD GOOD LUCK 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PePeR said:

1 FA is 10 adena... you need 150k FA for valakas... so it's 1,5kk adena xDDDDDDD GOOD LUCK 

said the Guy who is running with Major Arcana Robe.. ! Bro you dont need to buy from shop 1FA with 10 Adena.. just be patience to get mantras from bosses like we all did in the 1st week of the server..!

On 5/13/2020 at 10:41 AM, Emerald said:

Its possible, only to people who managed to do some effort before getting kicked out.

Very big + to the idea. Even the losing side gets mantras as long as the individual player on the losing side met some minimum criteria - PvP points, etc.

Cause right now, it turns out a casual like me cannot get even AQ for 2 weeks now. I played in nearly 20 epics of which I won only 4 or 5. At this rate, i will never get enough mantras to get even a basic epic jewel before the season is over. Otherwise, i will have to play 10h+ hours per day, so i can join more epics, but that's not possible to happen. Not all of us can play all day long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dahaka said:

Not all of us can play all day long.

And night xDDDDD