L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luffy

about sides

So,can in this topic only the leaders or the subleaders reply on what faction they will go? so we will try to manipulate the team balance?
I will play in Chaos side.

26 minutes ago, Mojo said:

@Luffy Hero necro secured by me .. pick something else !!!!!! 

the only necro im not afraid of taking my hero is you dude

4 hours ago, Luffy said:

the only necro im not afraid of taking my hero is you dude

😄 becouse you know that im not playing in oly, but this season its going to be different. I will give a try

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

if slco will go on order side too,i guess chaos will need a little help

Can I please

3z0gcp.jpg

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Mojo said:

😄 becouse you know that im not playing in oly, but this season its going to be different. I will give a try

Wait wait i have another one

descarga (1).jpeg

• Haha 3

It's clearly and I don't have to mention that all this people who are trying to mess with me have already been raped by me in previous seasons, right? Also my confidence is still high and I think that I ll dominate this season still, I'm just trying to care about server's balance, because this season I feel is going to be interesting and as we have saw in previous seasons, the unbalance of the 2 factions can kill the server. So that's why I made this post, but do as u like u fckin piece of sh1ts, I ll rape u all, chaos or order side.

Cheers

Edited by Luffy
  • Like 1

if slco lesley and his bot clan with mojo leader, will go order,then if abc will make a clan he has to go chaos

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, NOKIA said:

Can I please

3z0gcp.jpg

Funny how even the moderator has complex about luffy.. LuL..Thats a serious Moderator..

5 minutes ago, Faceoff said:

Funny how even the moderator has complex about luffy.. LuL..Thats a serious Moderator..

hahahahaha

I thought id add some picante to the mix.. i'm a player just like you guys, and im enjoying to go offtopic on a general discussion thread

I'm not attempting to be a serious moderator 

(Unless youre posting in bug reports/suggestions or plain insulting)

Sorry if I'm not meeting your standards

PS: You can also answer with some memes aswell but I guess your style is more fingerpointy and rape threatsy

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

if slco lesley and his bot clan with mojo leader, will go order,then if abc will make a clan he has to go chaos

Im not thinking to make any clan or something. I have my own party and it will be enough for me. Maybe i'll do just for clan skills who knows. About sides actually don't care who go order or who go chaos but I don't want to play with whole clans as order. Still didn't decided yet. Brazils and slco should go chaos so i can stay order. 

ok im sick of it. I tried to help by trying to manipulate the balance between then 2 factions but u are all a bunch of retards who think of himself as a "pro".
Pick what side u wish everyone and i ll make sure to fck u everywhere,anywhere,anytime.

C ya tommorow

I am also not making a clan this season, we are 5-6 people and will play with friends in BadHombres on order

if in doubt, go chaos

1 hour ago, Abc* said:

Brazils and slco should go chaos so i can stay order. 

This just cause ur cp? rolfmao everyone leave the plane hulk just joined

I will join order as u guys is bullshting me everywhere here, forum pms, discord for a whole damn week to go order and then u ask to switch? QQ noobs

• Like 1