Jump to content
L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightradio

Guides section

Recommended Posts

So every season you'll notice newcomers who doesn't really know what they're doing - buying useless items, picking wrong buffs and behaving strange on a battlefield. I'm sure there are many new people who are scrolling forum at this very moment, and without some useful tips they'll do the same mistakes we've seen before, which might result in early exit. 

Occasionally, people create random topics and ask for tips, but they have no guarantee they'll be answered. It becomes very simple once you figure it out, but only a handful of people are willing to do it on their own. Veterans of the server could spill some of their secrets in a special forum section, where they would write begginer's guide about a class they mastered with general info such as  1) items buying order, 2) buffs, 3) dyes, 4) PVP tips and 5) other useful information, which could make L2OvC experience more enjoyable and last longer.

Ofc, it is only worth doing if there are people who are willing to share their knowledge and spend some time in writing those mini guides. There's plenty of time before season opening, so in a meantime, veterans could teach, and newcomers learn and prepare.

So, the main question is, are there people who are willing to write short guides? It would benefit all of us, folks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course I'm not willing to say publicly my strategy or to tell to everyone what class to pick or how their progress should be or what buffs to take. Lineage servers got advantages and disadvantages for the ppl to choose to play. For a guy who is playing l2ovc for 5 years of course he knows the "recipe" to success,instead of a newcomer who doesn't try it yet. If u check on a new post that a new guy made, I told him the most important step to do"find a group to play ". L2ovc is team play server, so the key to farm faster is there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhaegar said:

watch out guys lampa is coming to dominate with his secret 5 year old strategies XDDDDDDDD

maybe tell ur secrets rhaegar,how u became from a rookie member TOP clan leader :"D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

only if u do it first, i really want to know how u can manage to be a clown for 4 years and counting :"D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude im a legend in l2ovc....i still remember when u were newbie in server that u were begging me to pay attention in ur pm's to help you survive in server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhaegar said:

and then i never saw u top 10 again ever since, insane legend

hahahahaa lel kid,ask 30 veterans of l2ovc about me and ask them about you.
 Making excels about CP's and sh1t like this and take the adenas from ur clannies in order to make ur gear and play ur sh1ty archer,doesnt make u pro player or pro leader dude 🙂
when i was leading me and my clannies were top  geared and i managed to make almost all my clannies hero,every week. What ur achievements "pro leader"? :"D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

wtb 1 season where u had better stats than me in last 2 years, a wait ) 

i wont even bother reply on u,its just wasting of time. Having illusions is bad thing....i wont bother cure you.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

u were the one who commented abt me first btw, i never said anything

just looks like u got nothing else to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nightradio said:

So every season you'll notice newcomers who doesn't really know what they're doing - buying useless items, picking wrong buffs and behaving strange on a battlefield. I'm sure there are many new people who are scrolling forum at this very moment, and without some useful tips they'll do the same mistakes we've seen before, which might result in early exit. 

Occasionally, people create random topics and ask for tips, but they have no guarantee they'll be answered. It becomes very simple once you figure it out, but only a handful of people are willing to do it on their own. Veterans of the server could spill some of their secrets in a special forum section, where they would write begginer's guide about a class they mastered with general info such as  1) items buying order, 2) buffs, 3) dyes, 4) PVP tips and 5) other useful information, which could make L2OvC experience more enjoyable and last longer.

Ofc, it is only worth doing if there are people who are willing to share their knowledge and spend some time in writing those mini guides. There's plenty of time before season opening, so in a meantime, veterans could teach, and newcomers learn and prepare.

So, the main question is, are there people who are willing to write short guides? It would benefit all of us, folks. 

I really like this suggestion and please ignore these clowns fighting (we really need a flame section btw) I think one of the weakest point ovc has is the lack of guides/knowledge to play here, there are a lot of custom things that they have been adding thorough the years and while Emerald's response will always be "read server description" it doesn't give you the small details that actually play a big factor in the early and end game.

But that requires quite some time, I could try to make a PDF document with the basics for now and I could add more stuff as soon as I get time.

For example, for starters which class to pick, which expert is worth going for, which maps are good for your class etc.

Edited by elxdark
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes that would be a great idea if its something you'd genuinely feel like dedicating your time towards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, lForeveRl said:

Turning a good topic into a clown fiesta 

where did u see the good in that topic? a random wanted to tell you our game playstyle....play and fail  in order to learn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, elxdark said:

I really like this suggestion and please ignore these clowns fighting (we really need a flame section btw) I think one of the weakest point ovc has is the lack of guides/knowledge to play here, there are a lot of custom things that they have been adding thorough the years and while Emerald's response will always be "read server description" it doesn't give you the small details that actually play a big factor in the early and end game.

But that requires quite some time, I could try to make a PDF document with the basics for now and I could add more stuff as soon as I get time.

For example, for starters which class to pick, which expert is worth going for, which maps are good for your class etc.

That would be huge!

@Luffy - I wish you maintain some decency and don't pretend you care about server's longevity then. With attitude like that, your "concerns" will look funny. 

No worries about that verbal smackdown @Rhaegar, turn it into in-game competition and we'll be good.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can ask top richest man in the worlds what's their secret and they might even tell you how to, you simply can't keep it up like them. You just have to face the reality that someone is better than you, all you can do is to try harder to reach and overcome them.
The server longevity is clearly showing how hard people are trying.

Anyway, everytime someone pmed me in game I always gave free advices even tho i don't know what's really the "best" and I also even listen to every weird suggestions and try to argue on what's the best.

Steps are easy, try to figure out what's the best class u can pick to farm as much as u can from the start with adena scroll (huge plus) even tho it's a class you don't like, if you don't know how to play it just ask someone or use google. It's recommended to play with a bunch of friends and farm all together for the main goal, which can be epics, top weaps, etc. But afterall, it's a game, play what is making u having fun.

Edited by lovehate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic has 150 views so far and it doesn't seem like people show interest in doing any guides, so I won't create another section just for it to end up being dead.

You should create some guides first to prove its needed, then request me to open a section for it and move the topics there, not before.

Either way moved to General Discussion so other people could see aswell.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lovehate said:

You can ask top richest man in the worlds what's their secret and they might even tell you how to, you simply can't keep it up like them. You just have to face the reality that someone is better than you, all you can do is to try harder to reach and overcome them.
The server longevity is clearly showing how hard people are trying.

Anyway, everytime someone pmed me in game I always gave free advices even tho i don't know what's really the "best" and I also even listen to every weird suggestions and try to argue on what's the best.

Steps are easy, try to figure out what's the best class u can pick to farm as much as u can from the start with adena scroll (huge plus) even tho it's a class you don't like, if you don't know how to play it just ask someone or use google. It's recommended to play with a bunch of friends and farm all together for the main goal, which can be epics, top weaps, etc. But afterall, it's a game, play what is making u having fun.

It's not about some secret formula that would instantly make everyone equal, it's about fundamentals that many people here obviously lacks. Good to hear you're giving advices, I'm answering questions all the time as well, idea is to do it in a more structured way so this mountain of knowledge could be reached at any time. It would be nice if people were that enthusiastic about learning it themselves, too bad most of them are not that adventurous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hola ! Espero con muchas ansias el servidor ! No veo la hora de matarlos.

INTERLUDE FOREVER.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this