Jump to content
L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
DENk

About DressMe

Recommended Posts

Do the Robe type armor can dress Heavy ?

If yes its very bad > if other people can see it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you are all aware of the dirty minds of the dog, ofc he would love to do that - playing mage in IC, otherwise the dressme will be useless for him.

Regards,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PreVy said:

As you are all aware of the dirty minds of the dog, ofc he would love to do that - playing mage in IC, otherwise the dressme will be useless for him.

Regards,

I think we are still able to See the Weaposn.. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys obviously if u are wearing R u can dressme R armor...if u wear L u can dressme L....this is so simple...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Luffy said:

guys obviously if u are wearing R u can dressme R armor...if u wear L u can dressme L....this is so simple...

image.png.048ec200a86165e00ae91b24c7c5c19f.pngNothing is obviously..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Soulka said:

i dont even know why it was accepted, its just dumb

as an idea..its not bad... Let ppl wear whatever they want.. we are all running with 2 types of armor, DC/Drag Lame and boring to watch the same thing over and over again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Faceoff said:

as an idea..its not bad... Let ppl wear whatever they want.. we are all running with 2 types of armor, DC/Drag Lame and boring to watch the same thing over and over again.

Why tho? As a BP u can go with maja robe, as nuker u can go for major arcana, as a dagger u can go for nm light. its not just about 2 sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

soulka if u dont like this update guess what...WE DONT GIVE A SH!T ABOUT UR OPINION DUDE! this fancy update is awesome and definetely will give a diffrent note to server.
server need illusions like rank lvl 70,diffrent armors (dressme). This update doesnt bring unbalance or doesnt effect the server's balance or economy its just like the hats/masks...fancy update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) The biggest issue this server has and the reason why everybody cry for wipe after 2 season is that people leave. 

2) 90% of the people that quit don't understand the server and think that organized parties are way ahead them in gear and lots of people think that they are just edited and server is not balanced properly (reminder: you need those ppl to play sv cuz u need population)

3) Your contribution to community: "I want to go around with my necro hitting newbies - cuz they are the only ones you target - for 2k and I want them to see me using Karmian"

4) The real question: How selfish and retarded are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) improve ur english so i can understand ur point in that sentence and reply to it.
2) its not my fault if noobs are playing a project like this for the 1st time or for the 5th time and still havent understand how ur progress should be and on what things to focus on in order to build ur char. So after all this they are crying for balance or edit chars...cause we all know that there arent edit chars or corrupt in this server,also the balance is more than well fixed after all these seasons
3) of course i will target people who die more easily than daggers or warlords or fans with 5 dark resist,what do u mean? im playing to be the best and to win,not to feel sorry about the guys who are feeling 2k dmg and say to myself "oh this guy is weak i wont target him again so he wont cry and leave server" i simply dont care,he should take better buffs 🙂
4) u mad brah? 😉

Cheers fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soulka said:

typical couch fighter coming with the language in the first point, while using "ur" 

retard

sup fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fan KEKW, u were a nonfactor last IL season, i dont expect anything more than that, this season. Surely u didnt improve wit hthat shitty L2mafia server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Soulka said:

Why tho? As a BP u can go with maja robe, as nuker u can go for major arcana, as a dagger u can go for nm light. its not just about 2 sets.

Soulka, how many BP's did you see with Major? i will tell how many.. Absolutely faking "ZERO" !  How many Daggers you See with NM L..i can answer it too.. 1 maybe.. If you are like to see your self all the time with same outfit..you should change your mind..! All daggers wear BW L +6 then they go for Drag set..! Tard. 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Faceoff said:

w many BP's did you see with Major?

read it carefully what u wrote

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Faceoff said:

ow many BP's did you see with Major?

what i wrote is majestic robe as maja armor always referr to majestic sets, major for major arcana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is legit 0 reason to hate on something that doesnt affect you in any way btw, just comes to show that you would literally be negative about absolutely everything that you dont agree with

ignorance is bliss i suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soulka said:

i dont even know why it was accepted, its just dumb

im struggling to see the difference here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soulka said:

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Soulka said:

i dont even know why it was accepted, its just dumb

disliking w/o any arguments..is way better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Luffy said:

1) improve ur english so i can understand ur point in that sentence and reply to it.
2) its not my fault if noobs are playing a project like this for the 1st time or for the 5th time and still havent understand how ur progress should be and on what things to focus on in order to build ur char. So after all this they are crying for balance or edit chars...cause we all know that there arent edit chars or corrupt in this server,also the balance is more than well fixed after all these seasons
3) of course i will target people who die more easily than daggers or warlords or fans with 5 dark resist,what do u mean? im playing to be the best and to win,not to feel sorry about the guys who are feeling 2k dmg and say to myself "oh this guy is weak i wont target him again so he wont cry and leave server" i simply dont care,he should take better buffs 🙂
4) u mad brah? 😉

Cheers fans

1) cries* it is the only mistake I made. If you were not able to understand the whole sentences because of that mistake it is you the one who needs to improve his english skills. You have grammar and spelling mistakes in every sentence yet I can understand you because I know the language 🙂

These are not four different points. I was calling out the logical fallacy in your argument about why Emerald should implement this feature, but your little brain could not understand that the first three points were part of a reasoning, being the fourth one the consequence of the already established reasoning, so you replied to them one by one.

Your concept of "being the best" only proves how delusional you are. 

I have never seen, in my entire life, someone who portraits Eric Cartman so accurately as you do. The fat spoiled kid for whom no amount of chocolate bars is enough and hides himself in the "everybody hates me cuz they envy me cuz i am the best" shell because he needs to feel that he is the center of the world. Keep it up, you're doing a great job!

I am not mad at you at all. In fact, I celebrate that you play once again. Your delusions are more entertaining than the ones from that 404 random guy, but you need to understand that this feature you are pushing so hard for, will only accelerate the dawnfall of the server and that is bad for the whole community, including your ass. 😉

Cheers

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that eric cartman comparison was insane

Edited by Rhaegar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this