L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luffy

maybe?

Since everyone is in quarantine mode and everyone got much free time,why dont you open an interlude season? i know a h5 maybe is running,but an interlude ovc season,would attract dozens of people (loyal,haters,randoms,noobs,pro groups) any kind of player. So i just wanted to make a topic about it,cuz i think a season like that in that period of time,would be epic and big win for server cuz it will give the chance to ppl who havent tried l2ovc yet,to give it a try,since everyone is lookin for a game to waste his free time in home.

Cheers

• Like 6

Agreed, people are thirsty for some Interlude action, especially under current circumstances. I know Emerald doesn't like being told what to do, but it's just a friendly reminder of what people long for. 

30 minutes ago, nightradio said:

Agreed, people are thirsty for some Interlude action, especially under current circumstances. I know Emerald doesn't like being told what to do, but it's just a friendly reminder of what people long for. 

exactly

Emerald said he will be launching IL seasons less and less and go into more newer chronicles...

In my opinion it's a mistake, because majority of people actually want to play IL here...

I think Emerald should open 2 servers, one IL and one H5 and see which one has more popularity and based on this data make a decision to focus on IL or H5.

I am playing here only on IL seasons... and I know many people that do the same, becuase newer chronicles are too complicated to begin with.

I actually thought this season gonna be IL, but then I got dissapointed.

7 hours ago, PePeR said:

Emerald said he will be launching IL seasons less and less and go into more newer chronicles...

In my opinion it's a mistake, because majority of people actually want to play IL here...

I think Emerald should open 2 servers, one IL and one H5 and see which one has more popularity and based on this data make a decision to focus on IL or H5.

I am playing here only on IL seasons... and I know many people that do the same, becuase newer chronicles are too complicated to begin with.

I know that Emerald said he would launch fewer IL season in the future but i it would be a bigger misstake if he launch 2 Servers at the time..Why? We allready know that Seasons last like max 2-3 weeks with full activity. Imagine what would happen if he splits the servers. I think he allready knows what the majority of this community  wants to play. My Opinion here is, he should stay in IL Season and make some major changes and update in his current IL client. 

Same, i got dissapointed aswell.. i hope he launches  a new IL season and that in a matter of time cuz we dont know how long it will last this circumastances with Covid-19. 

10 hours ago, PePeR said:

exactly

Is any1 playing h5 right now ???  I dont think so.

Regards to everyone in this topic!

Emerald you can open IL season after few days. Everyone is inhome you dont need long time adversting of server.

• Like 1

I go in server today 3 players in event xD so launch new season plz !

1 hour ago, PreVy said:

Is any1 playing h5 right now ???  I dont think so.

>.>

17 hours ago, Faceoff said:

Go Go Emerald.. do us the favor and open the IL Season this Friday 🙂

• Like 1

GO GO Friday, everyone its waiting..  you dont need to adversting the server. IL season during the quartine time its the best that you can give us. 
Everyone is in home

Edited by Mojo
  • Like 1

guys check here my suggestions about the upcoming season,i think they are very good and to the point without breaking any balance
PS: dont read prevy's suggestions,they suck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

New IL season , luffy my pet i will destroy you

sure random