L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shou

No Bishop

Hey, this is an opinión for future seasons not for this one.

Delete Bishops-EE-SE. make the only way to heal been OL-PP.  Iff youre not sure of this opción next time make a beta of like 6 hours.

Could be a good idea or a dumb idea but at least we can try it out.

My god i say that all season in game and pro donator and CP play with healer ruined this fun server its only pvp !!! Don’t need healer 

meh not so many healers focus on dem.  Watch for Za Black MAAAAMBah. xD xD xD. 

Edited by Zirconium

The problem with healers is that only constant parties get them.

Most players don't get a healer and have to play in unequal conditions.

This is even more noticeable when parties are limited to 4 ppl.

4 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

You see that nowadays because healers are not making good money not because of the party member restriction. Before that lots of ppl wanted to play bishop. I play it myself almost every season and it is a super fun class to play. 

I would actually encourage more ppl to play it. I get it, ppl that only play dd just want to make kills but the point of this sv is to complete a wide variety of objectives, not just making kills.

31 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

I started on Monday, playing with randoms. Yeah it's fun. But after some time, healing people that never goes in the same direction, spending more time on running than my mana. Meh.

I'd rather play with a half man/bear/pig.

8 hours ago, Advol said:

You are basically asking for a new game right?

Psst,

After reading all those restrictions in changelist on classes you can basically say that this is already a new game.

I've never seen an H5 with 80% of content cut.

Bishops can be deleted too then 😄 it's L2 Solo anyway.

In GVE dont need a fcking party and fcking healer just one by one and pvp its so easy server open CP arrived 2healer 2 DPS Full donate and GG WP i like OVC just this server ruined by CP pro donate and Healer just wait now first CP full vesper noble wait solo player leave and server die and new season again and again and again  1 month by 1 month its reality 

Or found some friends boyz... l2is team game  group play here is nerfed so  so much  and u now want no healers  xaxaxa go oly show  these  guyz who play with healers how its done  on 1x1 😕

Edited by Naikis

The point of what im saying is to have 1 healer x person and not a healer for a pt. so no OP Partys killing everyone.

Healers this season got mega nerfed in rewards and you still complain? Ofc you will mostly see them only in organised CPs where people share rewards with each other Cuz playing one solo is worthless now, you get so few rewards that is better to roll dps. Also random don't know what group play is.... Running all over the places.... So you might want to remove clans.... Remove parties..... And voila.... Welcome to lineage 2 solo.... You have everything you ever wanted @Emerald... No more healers.... No more OP clan skills... Less Group play that might still happen... But harder to do... 

Keep going with the nice changes. 1 more week or so and server will be empty again. Good luck.

i wish 20 euro bought me vesper noble, if that was the case i would have had it on the first day 🙂 

2 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

i wish 20 euro bought me vesper noble, if that was the case i would have had it on the first day 🙂 

TOP DONADOR EU

• Like 1

I play solo all season OVC and i play just 1 weeks and i leave CP healer and pro donate ruined OvC just that all player solo leaved soon first full jewel boss and full stuff arrived so wait and look 

2 hours ago, PrayForMercy said:

Healers this season got mega nerfed in rewards and you still complain? Ofc you will mostly see them only in organised CPs where people share rewards with each other Cuz playing one solo is worthless now, you get so few rewards that is better to roll dps. Also random don't know what group play is.... Running all over the places.... So you might want to remove clans.... Remove parties..... And voila.... Welcome to lineage 2 solo.... You have everything you ever wanted @Emerald... No more healers.... No more OP clan skills... Less Group play that might still happen... But harder to do... 

Keep going with the nice changes. 1 more week or so and server will be empty again. Good luck.

Well thats no the point.

The thing is 1 healer like a PP or a EE that dont heal that much  or even a Bishop that only can heal ONE target. this for events OFC.

For sieges well or epic boses we can still same way...

1 hour ago, Emp0 said:

I play solo all season OVC and i play just 1 weeks and i leave CP healer and pro donate ruined OvC just that all player solo leaved soon first full jewel boss and full stuff arrived so wait and look 

So just leave why ask for any changes if u already know then u leave

For maybe emerald open eyes and look OvC possible during maybe not just look bank and new season again and again and again xD

10 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

Indirectly it kinda did. You buy Adena scroll with the FA you get for donating and in exchange you get a lot of adena because you play this server with CP, not randoms.and since there are a lot of randoms playing during first days, we can actually agree that those 20 euros got you the set and everything else you have.

ppl donated like 200e and didn't have shit. those 20 euros were never the deciding factor of me getting anything, it gave me a 24 hour adena boost but that 65% wouldnt have made a difference in the end. 

if that 20e was so INSANE and game changing then every1 who donated 10x more would have so much more than me and no one did xd

its more the fact that i played with cp and played a lot, donating maybe helped me 10% max 

Edited by Rhaegar

7 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

ppl donated like 200e and didn't have shit. those 20 euros were never the deciding factor of me getting anything, it gave me a 24 hour adena boost but that 65% wouldnt have made a difference in the end. 

if that 20e was so INSANE and game changing then every1 who donated 10x more would have so much more than me and no one did xd

its more the fact that i played with cp and played a lot, donating maybe helped me 10% max 

I saw the boost myself last H5 season... I was making 20-25k  adena per map at least and I didn't even have CP or had the scroll from start of the season like you always have....the fact that you play with CP + maybe adena scroll on each pt member helps a lot + playing all day more or less 18 hours it's also  an advantage. But trust me.... Your progression would be much slower without it. Way slower. You just can't admit it because it makes the server look bad. 

The mats are cheap..... You have the money..... Who's stopping you having that vesper light set and bow? Like No1.... Cuz yet again I noticed you joined the no-lifers gang like you always try to do. 

no lifers stick together what can i say : )

and u are hating like always for 3 years now i still never see ur ass in game