L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
zosiek

Waitlist

Getting in on healer is actually pain in the ass.

I dont know how many points it has to enter on each class but can we get some kinde of FIFO rule?
So low point classes dont enter until you get equal points so certain other classes can enter and waitlist actually works for everyone?
If I dont join on very first second it might be that I do not enter at all... And for some reason changing faction not even always work.

Edited by zosiek
  • Like 1

welcome to the healers club every season. this is the first season where there were too many healers from season start and I just don't know why actually ...... they got pretty nerfed on rewards, one for reducing total members in a party to 4 and the other for reducing the number of points receives / healz.

It is already FIFO.

And if switching faction doesn't work it says in system message what's the reason.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

It is already FIFO.

And if switching faction doesn't work it says in system message what's the reason.

Did it get changed now?
Because i've seen ppl entering when I was stuck for 20 minutes just yesterday. I ment all fifo no matter of class despite of its points/elo w/e entrance is based on

19 hours ago, zosiek said:

Did it get changed now?
Because i've seen ppl entering when I was stuck for 20 minutes just yesterday. I ment all fifo no matter of class despite of its points/elo w/e entrance is based on

Then you simply suggest to break the balancing system, no.

If you can't enter, switch to another class or switch side, if the event allows it.

wu6y34hvz1h7_t.jpg

indeed, bishop life.

mby make similar restrictions to glads/ tyrs/ archers so we see if its fun....

you know, and in case they cant enter they can change class right?

Edited by zosiek

This waiting list sucks   couple times mine bish didnt reg first second  and waited till the end off the map 23+m...

Edited by Naikis