L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Okan

Some advices

As a regular player i have some ideas about server that can make server better.  There maybe some mistakes and we would like to know your opinions about this...

-Mages can be boosted by this way and increasing critical damage a few more.

-Giving archers ‘more’ critical chance even in stats still 500.

-Nerfing tyrants a few and increasing re-use time of both rush skills.

-Duelists still some more killable then tyrants but still need a small nerf.

-Tricsters are still more powerful then archers, not sure but i think need a nerf too.

-Maestro has many stun skills with low re-use time and it should be increased.

-After these nerfs titan and phoenix knight will need a nerf too. 

-Some classes like hierophants can increase their ranks to 10 by finding a place in a party even they are really useless. Must be limited.

-Rank rewards can be better like S80, S84 jewels. It can can start after rank 2 or 3 and will be helpful for new players.

-BTW Raid bosses drops too many S80 and S84 jewels, after 1 week from start these jewels becames really useless and people sell them to NPC.

-There must be NPC giving information about how server is working because many people don’t know about how to become noblessed, certification skills and daily missions.

-Achievement rewards must be also for regular players, Not only clan leaders and residence owners.

-Gift shop can be used in another specific NPC because many people still didn’t know about it and sold their items cheaper then they can sell to gift shop. When gift shop added to NPC some people gained good money by buying items from other players and selling to Gift shop. After 3 weeks from start i was warning players about thids.
-More events can be added like ‘human vs zombie’ and ‘hunting grounds’. Maybe same events in 2-3 different maps. Because likes these events and feels good when they are equal with other players.

Strongly disagree with EVERYTHING concerning class balance.

Choose one suggestion you think the best and create topic about only this selected suggestion. With all related information and reasoning.

When you give many suggestions at once without any reasoning it seems very non constructive.

For example,

4 hours ago, Okan said:

Wtf is this?

4 hours ago, Okan said:

-Nerfing tyrants a few and increasing re-use time of both rush skills

Why increase re-use? Why not decrease magic defence for example?

4 hours ago, Okan said:

-Maestro has many stun skills with low re-use time and it should be increased

Wtf is this? Why is it even has to be mentioned?

4 hours ago, Okan said:

Wtf? Titans and tanks among the top killers?

4 hours ago, Okan said:

As a regular player i have some ideas about server that can make server better.  There maybe some mistakes and we would like to know your opinions about this...

-Mages can be boosted by this way and increasing critical damage a few more.

-Nerfing tyrants a few and increasing re-use time of both rush skills.

-Duelists still some more killable then tyrants but still need a small nerf.

-Tricsters are still more powerful then archers, not sure but i think need a nerf too.

-Maestro has many stun skills with low re-use time and it should be increased.

-Some classes like hierophants can increase their ranks to 10 by finding a place in a party even they are really useless. Must be limited.

-Rank rewards can be better like S80, S84 jewels. It can can start after rank 2 or 3 and will be helpful for new players.

-BTW Raid bosses drops too many S80 and S84 jewels, after 1 week from start these jewels becames really useless and people sell them to NPC.

-There must be NPC giving information about how server is working because many people don’t know about how to become noblessed, certification skills and daily missions.

-Achievement rewards must be also for regular players, Not only clan leaders and residence owners.

-Gift shop can be used in another specific NPC because many people still didn’t know about it and sold their items cheaper then they can sell to gift shop. When gift shop added to NPC some people gained good money by buying items from other players and selling to Gift shop. After 3 weeks from start i was warning players about thids.
-More events can be added like ‘human vs zombie’ and ‘hunting grounds’. Maybe same events in 2-3 different maps. Because likes these events and feels good when they are equal with other players.

take a break bro w8 for next season and i hope next season is interlude ez files ...

JUST MAKE MAGES GREAT AGAIN AND THERE IS YOUR BALANCE. NERF NONE AND NOTHING. FIX CANCEL FROM TYRANTS WITH FORCES IT'S ONLY FROM NORMAL HITS.ARCHERS ARE GREAT WHEN THEY PLAY WITH PARTY(TRICKSTER/MS/BP).SOLO ARCHER = BORING. CLOSE TOPIC.

• Like 1

ALSO FIX SINGLE DAGGER CRITICAL DAMAGE,IT'S SUPPOSE TO DEAL MORE DAMAGE THAN DUAL DAGGERS AND FIX FOCUS DEATH. A DAGGER WITH MAX SKILLS(+30/+15) AGAINST ANY FULL GEARED PLAYER DEALS INTERLUDE DAMAGES. CLOSE TOPIC.

• Like 1

Most of people who not agree with me has already quit playing here at the 2nd week. Why? Because they are tired of getting killed by some tyrants and Duelists. They like their fingers and don’t want to hurt their fingers while trying to kill those over powered classes. They are also waiting for a solution about this but they are not agree with me anyway. Maybe they are just repining after 2nd disappointment...

1 hour ago, Okan said:

Most of people who not agree with me has already quit playing here at the 2nd week. Why? Because they are tired of getting killed by some tyrants and Duelists. They like their fingers and don’t want to hurt their fingers while trying to kill those over powered classes. They are also waiting for a solution about this but they are not agree with me anyway. Maybe they are just repining after 2nd disappointment...

Those kids who doesnt agree with you, they playing op class tyrnt and getting 600-700 dmg from mage that's why..

• Thanks 1