L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
somemage

It's time (mages)

11 minutes ago, Advol said:

is it a battle to know who have the biggest 1?

What battle 😂 i am not even battling with bots who didnt even show any gameplay and pretend to be something 

11 hours ago, Advol said:

There wasn't even a battle. :delf2_16:I was trolling that guy who donating 300-400 scrool on interlude seasons for enchant and also after seen his top ruski party names like idk what to say still laughing.   Nvm lets back to our main subject < < Rune protection !  Sorry for spamm bratans. 

4 hours ago, Abc* said:

There wasn't even a battle. :delf2_16:I was trolling that guy who donating 300-400 scrool on interlude seasons for enchant and also after seen his top ruski party names like idk what to say still laughing.   Nvm lets back to our main subject < < Rune protection !  Sorry for spamm bratans. 

Some driver/10th member crying 400 scrolls all the time with 0 gameplay on java server idk wich cp will accept such a noobie unless some bot driver nothing more

I can't believe people talk about drivers on 5-slot-parties good vs evil server

Edited by horiny1

2 hours ago, horiny1 said:

I can't believe people talk about drivers on 5-slot-parties good vs evil server

We are talking about his „adventures“ withr the pro cp he was playing omg.

Have you heard about the balance buff?  About 6k mage deff and 30k hp tyrants?

Edited by Vima

Guest GoDDoNotSleep
1 hour ago, Okan said:

Honestly, Doesn’t anybody see Tyrant and Duelist terror?

obviously there are considerably less mages :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

On 12/25/2019 at 5:41 PM, Advol said:

nick char in game french gay?

Of course they are. As a PR I'm breaking my keyboard anytime a Tyrant or Glad jumps on me and kills me, no matter his gear. But it's the game I'd say, we've seen what nerfing did last season...

mage are the glad/tyrant killer and since mage dmg are that low they can be called "terror" i guess 😄

Its funny to see tyrant with over 30k hp/cp getting mcrit by mage for 1.5k-2k dmg. Even if your mage would have 100% crit, it would still take 15+ hit to kill them and since mage are far from 100% crit, mb 30 hit to kill? 😄

4 minutes ago, Advol said:

mage are the glad/tyrant killer and since mage dmg are that low they can be called "terror" i guess 😄

Its funny to see tyrant with over 30k hp/cp getting mcrit by mage for 1.5k-2k dmg. Even if your mage would have 100% crit, it would still take 15+ hit to kill them and since mage are far from 100% crit, mb 30 hit to kill? 😄

dude mage needs like 50 hits or more to kill tyrant gladi xD even with s84 wep 300 att xD

15 hours ago, toN said:

nick char in game french gay?

im not playing this season, didnt rly had much time and since im a mage player i dont see much reason to play with the current mage power. Mage are suppose to be 1 the best class for pvp/mass pvp but atm here they are bottom tier without any doubt.

How about archer’s 200-300 damages? 😅 you are as lucky as enchanting +16 if you can hit critical...

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Well done with your attitude let see how many players will by next seasone ahahaha

only meeles are playable on this server right now 😄 Remember when everyone cried about anakim transform on overwatch? Anakim got nerfed by 50%, but nobody cried about fighters abusing angelic warrior transform and its long fucking range AOE skill.  Without cooldown skill hitting for more than 700 nearly around 1k each skill for everyone. Fighters make around 20-30 kills depending on online count. While with anakim now u have to kill enemy for more than 20 sec to finally get a kill.

12 hours ago, Velniukstis said:

only meeles are playable on this server right now 😄 Remember when everyone cried about anakim transform on overwatch? Anakim got nerfed by 50%, but nobody cried about fighters abusing angelic warrior transform and its long fucking range AOE skill.  Without cooldown skill hitting for more than 700 nearly around 1k each skill for everyone. Fighters make around 20-30 kills depending on online count. While with anakim now u have to kill enemy for more than 20 sec to finally get a kill.

Well don't expect from Emerald to bost mages or nerf rune protection a bit for now. Maybe he thinking to do that next season. Anyway there are only 2 max 3 mage in this server if you dont have top items +30 skills enchanted mage is useless and no point to play. Even with full enchanted skills enchanted weapon armors full atri no chance vs tyrnt and gladi.

hello guys happy new year

yeah this is the end game for mages in H5 they are good only for mass battles where they can use AOE skills and auras.

also whe playing with assist and canceling together

anyway on H5 there are Anakim Scrolls maybe Emerald could add them as a feature, anakim transform is very good when used with party, can make a lot of push

*try also refresh active skills and int+1 , and ofc Profecy of Wind. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2019 at 11:58 AM, Abc* said:

Well don't expect from Emerald to bost mages or nerf rune protection a bit for now. Maybe he thinking to do that next season. Anyway there are only 2 max 3 mage in this server if you dont have top items +30 skills enchanted mage is useless and no point to play. Even with full enchanted skills enchanted weapon armors full atri no chance vs tyrnt and gladi.

With 4 cansel, easy) Another thing is to survive under attack by 4 Glads. Or 4 Archer.(arbalester)

5 vs 5 everything is possible.  But selection will not give you an equal game.

Edited by Vima

On 12/31/2019 at 10:58 AM, Abc* said:

I see you wasting your time with nonsense 🙂

I don't know if you remember some time ago I tried to explain to Luffy that he must not use the word "random"  and he told me that he is a very old, core  clan member of one clan  without knowing that the leader of that clan is my very old and good friend.  With that he fell into a pretty awkward situation which I find it funny to this day.  I am more than sure that the person you are arguing with would fall into the same situation because I see him mention people that let's say I've known for a long time.

Anyway, without commenting on top players from Russian servers, unless you make jokes with ovc top players you must know that any disputes here are pointless.  I have seen disgustingly stupid people on Russian servers but here everyone is racing to break any record for stupidity.  Be careful not to get you into their racing,  you will be in their territory and there they will defeat you, because this is their kingdom 🙂