L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
somemage

It's time (mages)

Just now, Mellany said:

In 1 min all will see i am top donator on thr server no problem

yeah boy, where the thouaz or your items now? cashed out already? which is restiricted 

stop bullshitting here, we all know you pay 300 euro each season and steam roll the fuck out of server. Go next

5 minutes ago, Mellany said:

All bots like you cry because some1 have better things and call immediately donator etc just learn play that game  and dont be jealous that some1 play/ have better things from you 

Im saying the truth i dont give a fck who made first items but you bullsh1ted at my reply and i answered to you. Don't be mad I've played many years lineage more than your age. Im not borned in ovc u java player. Bow to your king and back to your job for more donate.. Btw when I was talking with your friend he was like im playing on his char he donating :D :D 

Edited by Abc*

Just now, Mellany said:

Cry more babys and learn some l2. Good bye pro babys

4C58AB72-5A43-4921-B2A4-A4FBDDB0FD1B.png

I did 1k donates easy ask Emerald jealous morrons

Keep donating with tons of accounts have fun. Try to play a low rate russian server before say to someone learn l2 u just german kid who borned in java. Im bored and not gonna discuss with u anymore cu unskilled java.  Btw money money MONEYY

4 minutes ago, Abc* said:

Im saying the truth i dont give a fck who made first items but you bullsh1ted at my reply and i answered to you. Don't be mad I've played many years lineage more than your age. Im not borned in ovc u java player. Bow to your king and back to your job for more donate.. Btw when I was talking with your friend he was like im playing on his char he donating 😄 😄

Dont talk about l2 cuz you play only on java servers. U dont know nothing about this game and only cry what a bot

mad spam skills, just get the fuck out already 

he pissed because peopel farm 150k day nowdays, which u paid 300 euro to get a lead on 1st day lmfao

come back new season please this server needs clowns like you more than anything

Just now, Mellany said:

Dont talk about l2 cuz you play only on java servers. U dont know nothing about this game and only cry what a bot

You dont even know which russain servers i've played lol. Crazy java u dont even know my youtube channel ahaha by

1 minute ago, Abc* said:

Keep donating with tons of accounts have fun. Try to play a low rate russian server before say to someone learn l2 u just german kid who borned in java. Im bored and not gonna discuss with u anymore cu unskilled java.  Btw money money MONEYY

U talk with me about russian low server ? Jahahajjaha u didnt even played a single one since last 6 months i play with top Russian cp cheers bot

1 minute ago, Mellany said:

U talk with me about russian low server ? Jahahajjaha u didnt even played a single one since last 6 months i play with top Russian cp cheers bot

Ahahahahahahaha top russian cps. Okey tell me top ruski cp names ahaha Im waiting just tell me names. Still laughing what a guy.

Edited by Abc*

1 minute ago, Abc* said:

Ahahahahahahaha top russian cps. Okey tell me top ruski cp names ahaha Im waiting just tell me names. Still laughing what a guy.

I am playing last 6months with Benzin/Mas9 but u didnt even hear about them 

1 minute ago, Mellany said:

Ahahahaahaha mass9 very very top loled hard .  I just understand that you dont even know best russian parties and clans. Bye

Edited by Abc*

Just now, somemage said:

gotta donate 300 bucks more lets gooo

Next random bot who can only cry donate donate with 0 gameplay skills easy frag like ur friend i 2 skilled all the time

2 minutes ago, Abc* said:

@Venth Enjoy the conversation xD I made him mad about 400 scrool donate on interlude xd.

It makes little smile on my face but stop its christmas time you will go to hell 😄!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Venth

1 minute ago, Abc* said:

Ahahahaahaha mass9 very very top loled hard .  I just understand that you dont even know best russian parties and clans. Bye

I saw your gameplay so please u was kicked from any cp if u ever had or  u was some driver/10th member cheers bye

all this flame without anyone checking how many stats give you the rune of protection so please check it but i don't think is this the mage problems

1 hour ago, Mellany said:

yeah,i remember this package

7 minutes ago, Gun said:

yeah,i remember this package

At that stage of srv i didnt played with them i joined last 2months with them and take Hero SR and i was MA of the CP