L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
somemage

It's time (mages)

After gift shop sell feature, we are playing fast pace game atm. Which means getting late game gears much faster than ever before.Which is great.

Since the beggining of server mages are really behind,struggling to kill anyone a target with  rune protection.Now it's getting harder and harder.

Theres tons of stacked daggers/tyrant and glads, people think that its about archers vs mages atm which is not correct at all.

Theres 0% chance to kill any tyrant/glad/dagger , 30%m def ogre totem, no zerk daggers + 1k m def from protection rune.And tricksters with perma soul barrier with dobule m def (around 4k)

After the olympiad period mages got hit even harder, since we dont use hero weapons.And fighters gets free Qa,hero bows etc.

And the game progress its SO easy to enchant jewels to +10+++ , att defences and so.Mages dont get any stronger even tho we got +20 skills etc.And we are most expensive class to play with, so many skills to enchant.

Even we make +30 full skills, mages damage is capped at some point, cant go any higher, enchanting doesnt make any difference at all.(can prove it with fraps also)

The buff on mages is more than neccesary atm, it has to be done before mages fall into oblivion Or nerfing rune protection is MUST.

And lastly DONT nerf archers, just boost mages or nerf protection, archers not the main problem. @Emerald

just please re consider it, its really getting out of control

Im gonna upload soon a long fraps video to show emerald the class balance [especially mage dmgs etc. People will see top mage with top items vs tyrnt/gladi/archer/trickster.

8 hours ago, Abc* said:

Im gonna upload soon a long fraps video to show emerald the class balance [especially mage dmgs etc. People will see top mage with top items vs tyrnt/gladi/archer/trickster.

Since when u'r consider yourself as a top mage? :ork1_8: For example Mellany is, your not even close.

Guest GoDDoNotSleep
11 minutes ago, l0l said:

Since when u'r consider yourself as a top mage? :ork1_8: For example Mellany is, your not even close.

Read Again. ReRead and stop thinkin' , Who the F is mellany? ))). :-j  Mages Are Useless especially now it's becoming ... outrageous.  @Zirconium

37 minutes ago, GoDDoNotSleep said:

Read Again. ReRead and stop thinkin' , Who the F is mellany? ))). :-j  Mages Are Useless especially now it's becoming ... outrageous.  @Zirconium

And who are you ? Oh wait some Forum Warrior ☺️

22 minutes ago, GoDDoNotSleep said:

Going by your way of thinking in first place "who the F is you"( forum troll w/o any achievements in game making countless accounts ?). I didnt play this season so my opinion is irrelevant but before it started i know that only glad/tyrant/archer its playable vs other meat balls dropping adena. In my opinion this server need change on mages(dont nerf rune protection only reduce/remove nerf on crit chance or power escpecially after  emerlad nerf atte to point what i suggested on beta) and daggers(lethal working because they are really hard to play class or some other buff).

ps little late but merry christmas GIF by Mauro Gatti

Guest GoDDoNotSleep
2 minutes ago, Mellany said:

And who are you ? Oh wait some Forum Warrior ☺️

TOPAZ , Dandu , Inhabited . Real Life Warrior 😉 

Edited by GoDDoNotSleep

In my opinion its too late to make any changes for this Season. 
For next season @Emerald should make beta stage before the new one and test/balance all the things we report in this Season 

cheers and Merry Christmas to everyone 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GoDDoNotSleep said:

TOPAZ , Dandu , Inhabited . Real Life Warrior 😉 

All the time afk Streamer ask about who i am? 
nice one

Guest GoDDoNotSleep
Just now, Mellany said:

All the time afk Streamer ask about who i am? 
nice one

mind your own business :) 

1 minute ago, GoDDoNotSleep said:

mind your own business 🙂

Dude you are full Random and try to touch my balls? Bitch please ...

1 hour ago, l0l said:

Lol u made my day. Which mage have +9 Sacredium full attri +25 full skills full epics  +7-8 elegia set ? mr archer ?  I call it as 'top mage' because i wanted to show emerald the sh1t mage class with top items you low IQ what u talking about.

Edited by Abc*

Guest GoDDoNotSleep
1 minute ago, Mellany said:

Dude you are full Random and try to touch my balls? Bitch please ...

Quotation-Milan-Kundera-The-stupidity-of-people-comes-from-having-an-answer-for-16-41-52.thumb.jpg.48e71768c92a1f6eafb4bad2038fb3f1.jpg

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. 

1 minute ago, Abc* said:

Lol u made my day. Which mage have +9 Sacredium full attri +25 full skills full epics  +7-8 elegia set ? mr archer ?  I call it as 'top mage' because i want to show emerald the sh1t mages with top items you low IQ what u talking about.

As i said on my previous posts there is only one problem on Server and it is Rune of Protection/ i got the things u have way way longer than you and i did fine even with the nerfs. Its too late for changes now as i said from my previous post every change will be death for this Season. More balance and improvements for the next one and at least 2 weeks beta stage. Cheers 

9 minutes ago, GoDDoNotSleep said:

Quotation-Milan-Kundera-The-stupidity-of-people-comes-from-having-an-answer-for-16-41-52.thumb.jpg.48e71768c92a1f6eafb4bad2038fb3f1.jpg

Your best skills are to spam in every Posts in forum but in game you are zero. Doesnt even see / hear about you 

5 minutes ago, Mellany said:

As i said on my previous posts there is only one problem on Server and it is Rune of Protection/ i got the things u have way way longer than you and i did fine even with the nerfs. Its too late for changes now as i said from my previous post every change will be death for this Season. More balance and improvements for the next one and at least 2 weeks beta stage. Cheers 

Yes you did because you donated fa i didn't Also i started server with tyrnt played like 4-5 days made some tyrnt items after i decided to play mage so. İt doesnt matter. i've posted here an video to show emerald rune protection he didn't do anything. I have no chance to kill tyrnt / gladi 1v1  they making 3-5k crt dmg while im doing 900 dmg on rune protection.

Edited by Abc*

Just now, Abc* said:

Yes you did because you donatef fa i didn't Also i started server with tyrnt played like 4-5 days made some tyrnt items after i decided to play mage so. İt doesnt matter. i've posted here an video to show emerald rune protection he didn't do anything. I have no chance to kill tyrnt / gladi 1v1  they making 3-5k crt dmg while im doing 900 dmg on rune protection.

I did donate FA? All cryed that i am donator but i can open in donate npc how much i donate . Simple 10euro at start cheers 

Guest GoDDoNotSleep
14 minutes ago, GoDDoNotSleep said:

oh but u did see me a lot , even tho'  i haven't got too much Time To play.  I'm not a kid that thinks he's a chick. I am what i say i am 😉

1 minute ago, Abc* said:

Yes you did because you donated fa i didn't Also i started server with tyrnt played like 4-5 days made some tyrnt items after i decided to play mage so. İt doesnt matter. i've posted here an video to show emerald rune protection he didn't do anything. I have no chance to kill tyrnt / gladi 1v1  they making 3-5k crt dmg while im doing 900 dmg on rune protection.

If you will nerf protection of rune it will impact not only tyrant or glad  but all classes so sh1ty idea.

• Like 1

Just now, Mellany said:

I did donate FA? All cryed that i am donator but i can open in donate npc how much i donate . Simple 10euro at start cheers 

Yea everyone doing 10 euro. Btw I know ur amazing donation from interlude like 300-400 s grade wep scrool for 15 bow camon bro.  Your turkish/german friend is mine friend also and I know everything.

Just now, Abc* said:

Yea everyone doing 10 euro. Btw I know ur amazing donation from interlude like 300-400 s grade wep scrool for 15 bow camon bro.  Your turkish/german friend is mine friend also and I know everything.

I am waiting for the screen from my friend and u will shut your mouth forever.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mellany said:

I am waiting for the screen from my friend and u will shut your mouth forever.

For what screen u talking about lol. Your friend was played with me on 2 interlude seasons and he told me you donated almost everything.  Actually he showed me in trade 400 s grade wep scrool. Stop lying you should  shut your mouth. 

Edited by Abc*

Just now, Abc* said:

For what screen u talking about lol. Your friend was played with me on 2 interlude seasons and he told me you donated almost everything.  Actually he showed me in trade 400 s grade wep scrool. Stop lying you should  shut your mouth. 

All bots like you cry because some1 have better things and call immediately donator etc just learn play that game  and dont be jealous that some1 play/ have better things from you