L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
djcun

Agression CD augmented??

Emerald can you explain to me why you have increased the delay in the skill aggression of the tanks from 5 to 15 seconds?

We are a class that costs a lot to play, and we have a skill that allows us to get a bit of adena and xp / sp that is called aggression and you have tripled it in its delay .... I think many players have cried for you to increase it , but I think it's not a good decision, it's part of the game and a tank skill, why don't you also increase the delay in other skills? but of course we are 4 who play tanks and prefer that 4 people be unhappy before the rest of the server, for my part up to here my time has arrived on the server, thank you and good luck to all.

• Like 1

5 seconds to AOE aggro is very low, imagine 5 tanks in mass pvp, none will be able to target.
Tanks arent just about AOE target control, they are also about single target control etc.
There are many other ways to make tanks more useful but not this very annoying way. I could understand if u as a tank choose to focus on one target and annoy him but doing it aoe every 5 seconds is too much.
One could provide the argument that u wanted easy farm, just go there press 1 button and get rewards, effortless...
Anyway, i could say a lot but its not just related to tanks, its about general game/balance design when it comes melee classes. I can suggest how to improve that.

21 minutes ago, Mersiles said:

5 segundos para AOE aggro es muy bajo, imagina 5 tanques en pvp masivo, ninguno podrá apuntar.
Los tanques no son solo para el control de objetivos AOE, también son para el control de un solo objetivo, etc.
Hay muchas otras formas de hacer que los tanques sean más útiles, pero no de esta manera muy molesta. Podría entender si tú, como tanque, eliges concentrarte en un objetivo y molestarlo, pero hacerlo cada 5 segundos es demasiado.
Uno podría proporcionar el argumento de que quería una granja fácil, simplemente vaya allí presione 1 botón y obtenga recompensas, sin esfuerzo ...
De todos modos, podría decir mucho, pero no solo está relacionado con los tanques, se trata del diseño general del juego / equilibrio cuando se trata Clases cuerpo a cuerpo. Puedo sugerir cómo mejorar eso.

I do not mean the aggression in AOE, I talk about the individual agression, regarding the farm, is it more difficult to press f1 with a magician / archer to farm adenas? ... if we start looking for equality then that the "shacle" of the tank have more rate and last longer since it is the only way to reach the enemies ... but well, we know that only the complaints of "some" interest here ...

5 hours ago, djcun said:

Emerald can you explain to me why you have increased the delay in the skill aggression of the tanks from 5 to 15 seconds?

We are a class that costs a lot to play, and we have a skill that allows us to get a bit of adena and xp / sp that is called aggression and you have tripled it in its delay .... I think many players have cried for you to increase it , but I think it's not a good decision, it's part of the game and a tank skill, why don't you also increase the delay in other skills? but of course we are 4 who play tanks and prefer that 4 people be unhappy before the rest of the server, for my part up to here my time has arrived on the server, thank you and good luck to all.

not 4, there are way more who plays them, and how many was before nerf, remind me? Then it comes to not agro spam bot playstyle, suddenly nobody wants to play them, that explains that this nerf was very accuracy and on time.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, l0l said:

not 4, there are way more who plays them, and how many was before nerf, remind me? Then it comes to not agro spam bot playstyle, suddenly nobody wants to play them, that explains that this nerf was very accuracy and on time.

No, it definitely was not accurate, since now tank can't use aggression for defence reduction. This nerf goes against those who play tank as damage dealer.

18 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

No, it definitely was not accurate, since now tank can't use aggression for defence reduction. This nerf goes against those who play tank as damage dealer.

Its true tanks cant be DDs now because of low skill dmg and the lack of mobility skills or even proper speed. But this is something that can be fixed with other methods. Like i suggested before. Increasing their skill dmg, just like Gladi, Tyrants etc do deal good skill dmg, same should apply to all melee fighter classes. Also their dmg can be increased for stronger auto attacks.
And last but not least, maybe tank's SINGLE TARGET root can last 4 seconds instead of 2.

ALSO. If u want to make tank proper chars in PVP, MAKE SELF BUFFS NOT TAKE BUFF SLOT. I will say this until one day @Emeraldgets it.

Edited by Mersiles

41 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

23 minutes ago, Mersiles said:

Its true tanks cant be DDs now because of low skill dmg and the lack of mobility skills or even proper speed. But this is something that can be fixed with other methods. Like i suggested before. Increasing their skill dmg, just like Gladi, Tyrants etc do deal good skill dmg, same should apply to all melee fighter classes. Also their dmg can be increased for stronger auto attacks.
And last but not least, maybe tank's SINGLE TARGET root can last 4 seconds instead of 2.

ALSO. If u want to make tank proper chars in PVP, MAKE SELF BUFFS NOT TAKE BUFF SLOT. I will say this until one day @Emeraldgets it.

Emerald wrote yesterday - "Part 2 will be applied later on, which will include reduction in def while increasing dmg.", so I guess he has plan to increase their dmg, it's part of this plan.

25 minutes ago, l0l said:

Emerald wrote yesterday - "Part 2 will be applied later on, which will include reduction in def while increasing dmg.", so I guess he has plan to increase their dmg, it's part of this plan.

I'm not against increasing / reducing damage.

I'm against making changes that break other gameplay moments.

It's like wow, phoenix seems too overpowered in damage dealing, let's nerf it completely... and increase tank damage instead.

Wtf is this logic with solving problems? First some dirty nerf of something, then some dirty boost of something else.

We can call previous beta as "alpha" ^^ and now we have actual beta :D

Edited by Venth
  • Like 2

Well, Tanks first had their Income reduced (which is fine i guess? although healers make way more and nobody seems to "complain" about that),

and then their utility severly cut (i can understand how single target agression was abused to grief certain ppl, but 6s to 15s still seems excessive to me lul).

So basically, if u wanna play Tank, it's either Pally or SK now, cuz only those can even try to deal Damage because of their 83 Buffs. TK has become pointless.:elf1_9:

But even then, good luck trying to farm any Adena by dealing Damage when by the Time you run up to someone, a Nuker would have already Vortex - Buster - Aura Cannon RNG Fiesta'd anything to death.

Cuz that's what the "top pvp" on this Server is at right now: Use 3 Skills to instantly kill pretty much anything when u crit (each of those Skills will crit ranging from 3-8k or so depending on ur mdef/resist), then run away until those skills are off cooldown again, repeat.

• Like 1

Reducing tanks' survivability is a bad idea i think. Because they lack mobility to deal with the range classes in the first place. So removing tankiness dont think will do much to help them. We will see i guess.

• Like 1

Tanks shouldnt deal damage, they shouldnt cast aoe agro every 5 secs and they shouldnt make money because they pressed agro. Tanks should be used only to support real dmg dealers in parties, or to protect healers. Playing solo tank shouldnt be effective

8 minutes ago, ClimaxWins said:

Tanks shouldnt deal damage, they shouldnt cast aoe agro every 5 secs and they shouldnt make money because they pressed agro. Tanks should be used only to support real dmg dealers in parties, or to protect healers. Playing solo tank shouldnt be effective

In High Five tanks do damage if they chose to play like that.... AOE Agro has 40 seconds cd not 5 or 6 if you don't know don't talk. bye

Edited by PrayForMercy
  • Like 1

If you dont know how to read dont bother typing to me. I didnt say what happens in retail H5, i said what shouldnt happen in OvC. If you cant understand basic arguments, english, or that some people know x100 more lineage than you then i cant help you, nor i care to fatty

11 minutes ago, ClimaxWins said:

If you dont know how to read dont bother typing to me. I didnt say what happens in retail H5, i said what shouldnt happen in OvC. If you cant understand basic arguments, english, or that some people know x100 more lineage than you then i cant help you, nor i care to fatty

And why tanks should not deal dmg or play "normally" ? I m pretty sure even you dont know. Now, go on find a good reason. I am waiting.

Because it is a faction server. Why bp and elders cant be in the same pt? If you think that in L2 a full buffed tank playing solo is normal, think again. Tanks are important for the CC and the engage. Every class has its own role, and some (like prophet) have none. The goal is balance not normallity. 

So what is its a faction server? In a faction server a tank can choose how he wants to play. Play as DD or whatever else. The choice is the beauty of the game. There are maps where tanks can work as normal pvp class just fine, so again its a choice. In L2 tanks could always PVP. Yeah obviously not THE BEST dds but they were something that was tanky and could still kill. So i dont see why u should restrict them into bots that only spam aggro.

2 hours ago, ClimaxWins said:

Tanks should be used only to support real dmg dealers in parties

Exactly!

How can they do it?

They can do it by using aggression skill enchanted to defence reduction to help other damage dealers increase their damage.

Now what we got: skill that should have 4 seconds delay with proper buffs and accessories is now 15 seconds delay.

Wtf supporting role is already nerfed!

3 hours ago, ClimaxWins said:

4 secs cd with 4 tanks in one faction. make the maths

Say thanks to Emerald and be grateful for this season

Don't care if aggression effect is removed completely. So no more need to make maths.

But as for now nothing to be grateful about, since defence reduction part of the skill is broken.

Edited by Madlaxy

You don't play tanks because you like it, but because it's easy to earn adena by aggroing 20 people at once.

Tanks are absolutely useless, other thank making us lose target for 4 seconds. Do you understand the fact, that when I see a tank next to me, I am not even going to attack it? I will just pass right next to it.

I never died from a tank and I also never killed a tank.

Tanks are a waste of time and have zero contribution.

Edited by Epoxy

30 minutes ago, Epoxy said:

You don't play tanks because you like it, but because it's easy to earn adena by aggroing 20 people at once.

Tanks are absolutely useless, other thank making us lose target for 4 seconds. Do you understand the fact, that when I see a tank next to me, I am not even going to attack it? I will just pass right next to it.

I never died from a tank and I also never killed a tank.

Tanks are a waste of time and have zero contribution.

i like playing tank, deal with it

ps: it's 3 seconds

Edited by Asmodin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Asmodin said:

ps: it's 3 seconds

Exactly! What's the point of it anyway?! You ain't helping anyone by aggroing, not in the grant scheme of the event. You just aggro to get assist to get money. Would you still play tank if Emerald removed adena reward from getting an assist with aggro? All the other skills would get you adena from assists, except aggro.