L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mersiles

future failure

@Emeraldyour server is going to fail once more if it keeps up this phase.
HEALERS ARE FUCKING OP. WAY more tankier than they should be. Consider doing something about it. Do they even RUN OUT OF MANA AT LEAST? Is that possible???

--
Stuns, Roots dont fucking land.
The resists are too high. And those that have advantage which are HEALERS, and range classes keep getting an advantage because they farm even better.

Edited by Mersiles
  • Like 1

what are you crying for? only am I not surprised? where is the problem?

you see problems, report them, suggest solutions based on what you wrote what you expect to do ? :)clearly there is a problem but suggest a solution

I have solutions. Increase MAna costs of heals OR Reduce their Shield Block Power and Success Rate OR Reduce their defense/mdef OR increase CD of heals.

Totaly agree, healers are ruining gameplay.

Not only they get easy money by just spamming mass heal, but they are extremely hard to kill.

Suggestion:

1. Remove gear bonus for heal

2. Remove death boost for healers

3. Decrease reward for mass heal

Edited by Madlaxy

and I have another suggestion - go to the suggestions section and suggest what you want. Explain what you suggest and why :) 

I think boosting daggers is a solid way to endanger bp tankiness, something which affected me during events yesterday. About mana, trust me it ends pretty fast even with full clarity/mp regen/max mp buffs. Generally everyone gets blown up pretty easily, at least with the gear that we use atm, which i personally like

Edited by ClimaxWins

On 29/10/2019 at 10:18 AM, Mersiles said:

@Emeraldyour server is going to fail once more if it keeps up this phase.
HEALERS ARE FUCKING OP. WAY more tankier than they should be. Consider doing something about it. Do they even RUN OUT OF MANA AT LEAST? Is that possible???

Let me tell you how I am a good bishop when I play with him.

• HP dyes.
  • Dynasty mage weapon with conversion special ability.
  • All buffs that give MP.
  • All items that give mp(PVP MP restoration, bracelet for MP restoration, etc)
  • Passive Skill that lowers my c speed but decreases the heal I consume
  • etc, etc

Yet another qq topic.... Mainly written by same persons.... 1 advice: Learn to play.... You wanted aggression reuse time increased....now face the consequences. If people know how to play their classes..... They immediately are OP and you ask for nerfs.... Give me a break and fck off already.