Jump to content
L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Asmodin

My Character's Stats are bugged?

Recommended Posts

image.png

I tried relogging and restarting the whole client multiple times. my earrings + Rings don't show up anymore and my Status Window is just all over the place.

No Idea what's going on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

image.png

I tried relogging and restarting the whole client multiple times. my earrings + Rings don't show up anymore and my Status Window is just all over the place.

No Idea what's going on here

This is a punishment from God because you are an imbecile retard.  Why are you hiding your money? Share with others to see how much money a mentally ill person could make.  The same is true for buffs, show how many offensive buffs you have to be clear what is your intention -  to kill(-10 str show enough) someone or to annoy everyone. Go to a psychiatrist... let me explain to you the purpose of servers like this is to kill others but obviously your empty head can't understand that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chaks said:

This is a punishment from God because you are an imbecile retard.  Why are you hiding your money? Share with others to see how much money a mentally ill person could make.  The same is true for buffs, show how many offensive buffs you have to be clear what is your intention -  to kill(-10 str show enough) someone or to annoy everyone. Go to a psychiatrist... let me explain to you the purpose of servers like this is to kill others but obviously your empty head can't understand that.

Your Butt must hurt a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

image.png

I tried relogging and restarting the whole client multiple times. my earrings + Rings don't show up anymore and my Status Window is just all over the place.

No Idea what's going on here

This is what u get then u play this cancer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is the best example of why @Emerald must to make these characters meaningless.  It is not a psychiatric clinic here to treat the craziness of every cretin...

I forgot to thank you for proving yourself that you have deep mental problems :D

Edited by chaks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Asmodin said:

image.png

I tried relogging and restarting the whole client multiple times. my earrings + Rings don't show up anymore and my Status Window is just all over the place.

No Idea what's going on here

Remotely I see nothing wrong with the char stats / items.

It would be best if I could log it in and see if I have the issue my self, otherwise it might be a client issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Remotely I see nothing wrong with the char stats / items.

It would be best if I could log it in and see if I have the issue my self, otherwise it might be a client issue.

ye i'm pretty sure it's a client side issue, since my character's stats are normal, they only show up wrong.

Weird thing is that the Bug is gone as soon as i join a Map, it's only bugged in Town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this