L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Asmodin

My Character's Stats are bugged?

image.png

I tried relogging and restarting the whole client multiple times. my earrings + Rings don't show up anymore and my Status Window is just all over the place.

No Idea what's going on here

48 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

image.png

I tried relogging and restarting the whole client multiple times. my earrings + Rings don't show up anymore and my Status Window is just all over the place.

This is a punishment from God because you are an imbecile retard.  Why are you hiding your money? Share with others to see how much money a mentally ill person could make.  The same is true for buffs, show how many offensive buffs you have to be clear what is your intention -  to kill(-10 str show enough) someone or to annoy everyone. Go to a psychiatrist... let me explain to you the purpose of servers like this is to kill others but obviously your empty head can't understand that.

1 minute ago, chaks said:

This is a punishment from God because you are an imbecile retard.  Why are you hiding your money? Share with others to see how much money a mentally ill person could make.  The same is true for buffs, show how many offensive buffs you have to be clear what is your intention -  to kill(-10 str show enough) someone or to annoy everyone. Go to a psychiatrist... let me explain to you the purpose of servers like this is to kill others but obviously your empty head can't understand that.

Your Butt must hurt a lot.

59 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

image.png

This is what u get then u play this cancer

• Like 1

It is the best example of why @Emerald must to make these characters meaningless.  It is not a psychiatric clinic here to treat the craziness of every cretin...

I forgot to thank you for proving yourself that you have deep mental problems :D

Edited by chaks

2 hours ago, Asmodin said:

image.png

Remotely I see nothing wrong with the char stats / items.

It would be best if I could log it in and see if I have the issue my self, otherwise it might be a client issue.

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Remotely I see nothing wrong with the char stats / items.

It would be best if I could log it in and see if I have the issue my self, otherwise it might be a client issue.

ye i'm pretty sure it's a client side issue, since my character's stats are normal, they only show up wrong.

Weird thing is that the Bug is gone as soon as i join a Map, it's only bugged in Town