L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
chaks

Tanks

2 hours ago, Luffy said:

i wont read all this comments,just NERF THIS AGGRO otherwise server will lose popularity definetely,ty

Papa Luffy got mad cuz he has to use brains and hands to play?

15 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

Tank can only kill ppl with stacked gear in late game. If you seriously wanna go +str and try killing ppl with auto attacks on tank with basic gear, then yeah, be my guest lmao.

Impressive how some ppl can play the same Game for 10 Years and still suck donkey balls at it.

Stop beeing idiot, TK can't kill anyone on PVP server. The question is why are you playing with this char - the question is simple to annoy the others.

And Emerald wants pvp oriented tanks xD

37 minutes ago, chaks said:

Stop beeing idiot, TK can't kill anyone on PVP server. The question is why are you playing with this char - the question is simple to annoy the others.

And Emerald wants pvp oriented tanks xD

You might enjoy the microgame of "pwning noobs in 1v1 lol", I personally enjoy the Macro Game of Turning a Fight around and/or Winning Map Objectives more. Classes like Warlord, Tanks, Overlord etc can Turn the Tide of a Fight even while greatly outnumbered if you use the Terrain well and time your long cooldown Skill right. That's why I enjoy those Classes. I couldn't care less if I annoy you or anyone else while doing so.

You're free to have your preference, but judging others for thinking different than you do is kinda dumb.

• Like 1

Pvp oriented tank? ok lest do this, give us more speed , some dmg skills , more accuracy , more patk , more atk speed... u see where im going with this? and ye nerf our defs , and heals and couldowns for it.. great idea...

Pvp oriented tanks is when u got gear... first u need to get it... 

But i see your logic...tanks are problem...we nerf them everything... next problem tyrants... nerf skills , hp pool etc... healers are also problem maybe we should delete their healing skills...make them just for ress? haha ur pathetic

Archers too strong...delete arrows from shop pls....

Daggers? no more backstep and blows in general cuz they do dmg with it!!! Its pain for mages ofc...

3 hours ago, Advol said:

""Challenges and provokes nearby enemies. Increases your P. Def. and M. Def for 15 seconds. ""

what about Challenge for Fate(+/- same than hate aura) ? it seems tank have it every 10sec and its giving them p.def/m.def.

Challange of Fate have even longer reuse then classic hate aura...and pdef/mdef buff is for couple second

2 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

You might enjoy the microgame of "pwning noobs in 1v1 lol", I personally enjoy the Macro Game of Turning a Fight around and/or Winning Map Objectives more. Classes like Warlord, Tanks, Overlord etc can Turn the Tide of a Fight even while greatly outnumbered if you use the Terrain well and time your long cooldown Skill right. That's why I enjoy those Classes. I couldn't care less if I annoy you or anyone else while doing so.

You're free to have your preference, but judging others for thinking different than you do is kinda dumb.

This explains a lot...  do you know that pvp is at the heart of L2? What you explain is typical of WOW.  With your help, you have turned l2 server in some kind of hybrid game.  It was good that you explained to me that there are people playing this game not for pvp in pvp servers. You should be aware that this is only here there is no similar server did not exist and will not exist. Find out with the retarded part of this community and change the description of what the server is. It is not faction (the pvp is the main target on such servers), not even L2.

On low rate servers, there are also people who love to grind but they do not interfere with the rest. Here the effect of people as you is striking and you will understand it in days. In principle, there is no problem doing what you like but if the server was like its description you wouldn't have one adena and you would never up your lvl. However, once again I made sure that this server is unique and that people who want pvp should not log here. You live in some your world but don't mention lineage when you speak about this game. Stay in the zones that give you some points hoping you will stay longer than anyone else,  spam skills aimlessly, run with flags around but don't say you're playing L2 -  it misleads people like me

Final - I don't know if you understand that what you like in this game is not normal.  You will hardly find more than 10 people as confused as you. What you said only confirms everything I have said in previous posts and even makes things look worse.

Free advise - search for another game to match what you look for.  This game is not one in which people endure such as you. So far this server lets you but it won't be long.  Such as you are few and those who play l2 for pvp (again this is the heart of the game) are more and may be difficult but in the end, the admin will comply with them.

56 minutes ago, chaks said:

This explains a lot...  do you know that pvp is at the heart of L2? What you explain is typical of WOW.  With your help, you have turned l2 server in some kind of hybrid game.  It was good that you explained to me that there are people playing this game not for pvp in pvp servers. You should be aware that this is only here there is no similar server did not exist and will not exist. Find out with the retarded part of this community and change the description of what the server is. It is not faction (the pvp is the main target on such servers), not even L2.

On low rate servers, there are also people who love to grind but they do not interfere with the rest. Here the effect of people as you is striking and you will understand it in days. In principle, there is no problem doing what you like but if the server was like its description you wouldn't have one adena and you would never up your lvl. However, once again I made sure that this server is unique and that people who want pvp should not log here. You live in some your world but don't mention lineage when you speak about this game. Stay in the zones that give you some points hoping you will stay longer than anyone else,  spam skills aimlessly, run with flags around but don't say you're playing L2 -  it misleads people like me

Final - I don't know if you understand that what you like in this game is not normal.  You will hardly find more than 10 people as confused as you. What you said only confirms everything I have said in previous posts and even makes things look worse.

Free advise - search for another game to match what you look for.  This game is not one in which people endure such as you. So far this server lets you but it won't be long.  Such as you are few and those who play l2 for pvp (again this is the heart of the game) are more and may be difficult but in the end, the admin will comply with them.

i guess you never had a big pvp for a raid boss or a well organized castle siege in your whole 10 years of l2, or else u'd know that macro gameplay has always been an l2 thing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

Besides of nerfing aggression etc (in general, any non-damage bad skill will be worth less points, which means less rewards) I also thought of changing tanks to be more damage oriented, tell me what you think of making tanks take about 25% more damage, and deal about 33% more damage.

You should also remember that tank has no way to get in close combat unless running towards enemies (as oppose to any other close-range classes with rush impact).  If you go towards making tank more damage oriented but also reducing the def, give tank rush impact, otherwise tank has no chance to get in close-combat (without using magic UD, etc)

Edited by GraZhdanin

:D For me it doesn't matter nerf or not, but yea im getting mad sometimes in maps because of tanks but still ok for me. Some of them aggroing me nonstop with macro and i losing every map 15-25 kill :) 

After reading a ton of bullshit about *tanks being retards and being in the server to annoy ppl* i have to say the below.
WTF does it mean *tanks are here to frustrate players?* Its called a CLASS, you know what that means? not all classes do the same stuff and thats how it SHOULD BE. If tanks are annoying to due Hate Aura thats perfectly normal. Its part of what gives the class the fucking identity.
Bitching about the 6 seconds reflect? REALLY?? REALLY? the skill has some mins of CD and u bitch because for 6 seconds they can reflect dmg back?? Just sshhh.

THE BIGGEST disadvantage on tanks is their LACK OF ABILITY TO CLOSE THE GAP. Unlike many fighter classes, tanks lack speed and lack Charge-like abilities, hence they can be kited to death my many classes, especially mages, and thats what WILL kill tanks overall in the game. I am glad we see some tanks playing.
And skills like root dont land that easily, PLUS they are NOT INSTANT, meaning, while u perform your skill your opponent increases the gap even more. So they are not that effective, PLUS they only last 2 seconds IF they land.
So to conclude, DONT nerf their defensive ability, simply because they have no means to close the gap vs range units, so at least they need to be tanky.
What i agree on is reducing the reward from using aggro and instead give them more reward for actually DOING DMG and killing.

And, no i dont play a tank. Im Tyrant at the moment.

• Like 1

Since nothing good seems to come out of this topic I lock it.

Part 1 was already applied yestarday which included reduction in non-damage skills rewards.

Part 2 will be applied later on, which will include reduction in def while increasing dmg.