L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
chaks

Tanks

@Emerald

What I will tell you cannot be delayed.  You have to do something with them quickly as you can.

I will explain why - for the last 30 minutes I had a tank on target well at least 25 minutes :)

I can't say exactly what to do but I'll give some really drastic ideas.

- don't give them rewards for using aggression skills. They must get 0 adena. The effect of this skill is far away from counting for any assistance. They should also not get the experience - go fight( with -9 str strange how)

- increase the reuse time of Aura of Hate and Challenge for Fate

- reduce the effect of the heal of Summon Life Cubic (at least make them mortal as all)

I suggest this with the best intentions the server is full of tanks and I mentioned something on the topic that I do not want to mention again.

These people are not online to have fun like the others - they are here to kill the server and annoy others.

Please don't let them ...

• Like 2

Why not make another approach to this topic . Leave skills how it is but reduce Adena gain from this skills so they have to change play stile on more aggressive in order to earn adena

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Venth said:

Why not make another approach to this topic . Leave skills how it is but reduce Adena gain from this skills so they have to change play stile on more aggressive in order to earn adena

Because it will not change anything. With people who have mental health issues you should deal hard they do not understand something else. Do you think that such gameplay can be seen somewhere else? No, because it is not tolerated by admins,  nobody wants his server killed by idiots...

• Like 1

1. Don't change game mechanics and don't increase skill reuse

2. Remove adena reward from only AOE aggression based skills - remove reason and motivation to spam skills that frustrate other players

3. Check whether additional reward is given to players for healing themselves - this is difficult to test ingame, yet possible to check source code

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

2. Remove adena reward from only AOE aggression based skills - remove reason and motivation to spam skills that frustrate other players

This kind of ppl are not motivated by adena income ...they created that char just to enoy other players.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

3. Check whether additional reward is given to players for healing themselves - this is difficult to test ingame, yet possible to check source code

Do you think that will stop tanks from spam aggression skills? I don't.

1 minute ago, ImmunE said:

This kind of ppl are not motivated by adena income ...they created that char just to enoy other players.

Sad but true

1 hour ago, Venth said:

58 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

The picture below proves that my solution is better than yours. I think you both know this person Azulenia, do you think he cares about money or level? He has only one purpose -  to annoy others and he will not stop until he is not forced to stop!

- 10 str ftw for a fighter in pvp server only a brainless person can do it.

image.png

4. REMOVE PHOENIX NERF! Allow Phoenix Knight charge icon using reflect like any official / private server!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, chaks said:

The picture below proves that my solution is better than yours. I think you both know this person Azulenia, do you think he cares about money or level?

Yes, he cares.

Tank boosts HP, removes accessories, runs into the crowd, turns on Shield Deflect Magic and uses 2 aoe Challenge of Fate and Aura of Hate.

The more HP tank has, the more damage can be reflected to mages and counted into adena.

This works perfectly at the moment.

Not sure if is should be really nerfed, since it is much fun to do when mages are dominating the server.

2 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Yes, he cares.

Tank boosts HP, removes accessories, runs into the crowd, turns on Shield Deflect Magic and uses 2 aoe Challenge of Fate and Aura of Hate.

The more HP tank has, the more damage can be reflected to mages and counted into adena.

Not sure if is should be really nerfed, since it is much fun to do when mages are dominating the server.

remove accessories? shield deflect magic has a 60% chance or so to trigger, what u describe would be suicide

9 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Yes, he cares.

i dont say you are not wrong just i share my opnion

ps. Cuple times tank reflect on me 7k damage :D

RIP

Edited by Venth

5 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Yes, he cares.

Especially for the one in the picture as well as most who are online now  I'm sure they don't care they do this when they are around other classes from which they have no benefits.

Under normal conditions, few mages will kill any tank with ease when Shield Deflect Magic falls( of course UDs can prolong the agony).  Alone tyrant kills a tank like a fly...

let them do reflect but they must be able to be killed otherwise the server turns into agro fiesta which brings nothing good and you all know it.

And what does mages currently dominate mean? that everyone should play a mage or agro bot?  I don't think you want it,  there are so many classes in the game that make the game interesting, I don't think people will enjoy playing SPH vs aggro- bot- idiot server.

PS: Years ago when I played on faction server for the first time it was on H5 server with TH. I could kill 1 vs 1 TK,  slowly but surely. The tanks in the game are not immortal as they are here.  As you can see, a tank freely walks between 30-40 people and does not die which can not happen surely.  What's wrong I don't know  but I know there is something wrong( can be shield defense rate for example)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chaks said:

The tanks in the game are not immortal as they are here.  As you can see, a tank freely walks between 30-40 people and does not die which can not happen surely.  What's wrong I don't know  but I know there is something wrong( can be shield defense rate for example)

20 of which are mages, so yeah, that's just the 6 seconds of shield deflect magic there. Go make a Tank sub and show me how u take the dmg of 30-40 ppl, please.

Also: Dagger Killing TK in 1v1? What kinda crack are you smoking, the cp/hp regen is higher than dagger dmg on tank. Only Chance that ever existed for that to happen is 1 hp lethal, even on olympiad lul

Edited by Asmodin

Besides of nerfing aggression etc (in general, any non-damage bad skill will be worth less points, which means less rewards) I also thought of changing tanks to be more damage oriented, tell me what you think of making tanks take about 25% more damage, and deal about 33% more damage.

• Like 1

Tanks will dominate the world.

If you are a tank, and want to dominate faster than everyone else, what lucky you are! I got the perfect item for that.

Pm "gogl34 for more information*

*business taxes not included

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Besides of nerfing aggression etc (in general, any non-damage bad skill will be worth less points, which means less rewards) I also thought of changing tanks to be more damage oriented, tell me what you think of making tanks take about 25% more damage, and deal about 33% more damage.

Decrease aura o hate radius or number of players affected....can be a start.

1 minute ago, ImmunE said:

Decrease aura o hate radius or number of players affected....can be a start.

It has 40 sec reuse, in Interlude it has only 15 sec and it never did problems.

The problem here is that the reward formula was really rewarding players more than it was on Interlude, which will be fixed already.

Now I want to turn the class to be more damage oriented.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The problem here is that the reward formula was really rewarding players more than it was on Interlude, which will be fixed already.

""Challenges and provokes nearby enemies. Increases your P. Def. and M. Def for 15 seconds. ""

what about Challenge for Fate(+/- same than hate aura) ? it seems tank have it every 10sec and its giving them p.def/m.def.

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I support this idea. Let them be able to make a kill but make them be mortal. 

20 minutes ago, Emerald said:

1. Don't nerf tank defence.

2. Prevent buffing tanks and healers upon death streak with buff increasing stats. Without this buff tanks and healers are much easier to kill. This way they won't stack this buff to become unbeatable.

3. Reduce heal done to tanks and healers 2 times.

i wont read all this comments,just NERF THIS AGGRO otherwise server will lose popularity definetely,ty

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

20 of which are mages, so yeah, that's just the 6 seconds of shield deflect magic there. Go make a Tank sub and show me how u take the dmg of 30-40 ppl, please.

Also: Dagger Killing TK in 1v1? What kinda crack are you smoking, the cp/hp regen is higher than dagger dmg on tank. Only Chance that ever existed for that to happen is 1 hp lethal, even on olympiad lul

Are you talking, miserable retard? For your information, the canceling effect from pvp effect can do miracles with morons like you. You are with char that has only one way to kill someone - reflect.  I have been playing this game for over 10 years and for the first time I see a fool with -10 str as fighter talks to me about pvp.  Daggers have so much evasion on this chronicle  that you can't wear that much soul shot to kill them and even when it happens TK is famous with his big damage :o  

Here when dagger/tirant hit you shield defense should be ignored, 2  people with such weapons should remove you enough buffs to die like shit.

You spent too much time on this server spend a little on youtube ( on another server there is no such agro-bots as here).  If you're ready to bet  I can show you how all types of dagger can kill TK on any pvp server, just need daggers on pvp.

Oh I forgot there is one fact - I have not played against a tank with -10 str...  not everywhere there are fools like you.

PS: please don't talk about pvp I doubt you ever did ...

2 hours ago, chaks said:

Are you talking, miserable retard? For your information, the canceling effect from pvp effect can do miracles with morons like you. You are with char that has only one way to kill someone - reflect.  I have been playing this game for over 10 years and for the first time I see a fool with -10 str as fighter talks to me about pvp.  Daggers have so much evasion on this chronicle  that you can't wear that much soul shot to kill them and even when it happens TK is famous with his big damage :o  

Here when dagger/tirant hit you shield defense should be ignored, 2  people with such weapons should remove you enough buffs to die like shit.

You spent too much time on this server spend a little on youtube ( on another server there is no such agro-bots as here).  If you're ready to bet  I can show you how all types of dagger can kill TK on any pvp server, just need daggers on pvp.

Oh I forgot there is one fact - I have not played against a tank with -10 str...  not everywhere there are fools like you.

PS: please don't talk about pvp I doubt you ever did ...

Tank can only kill ppl with stacked gear in late game. If you seriously wanna go +str and try killing ppl with auto attacks on tank with basic gear, then yeah, be my guest lmao.

Impressive how some ppl can play the same Game for 10 Years and still suck donkey balls at it.