L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
elxdark

first impressions

welcome to archers vs mages(sts) high five version.

I expected something else really, but it's like interlude with archers and Storm Screamers starting S grade and everybody else with B.

Storm screamers

Suggestions:

Empowering echo - nerf this by 10%

Magical Criticals - 1/4 is mc for STS so nerf it to 50% so 1/8 is mc

Archers - hitting 2k - 3k to light/robe users with bow +0, amazing, nerf damage or add bow song.

Tanks - useless as always only like 3 people play them, I don't know what you can do with them unless you want them to spam hate all day.

Daggers - they don't do enough damage, why should I play dagger if i can play archer and hit with more damage from range? remove the blow formula nerf to retail 1.6 to 2.0 and add lethal to cp.

tyrants/gladis - they are ok.

btw why are epics still unlocked first days? im curious

Edited by elxdark

9 hours ago, elxdark said:

Tanks - useless as always only like 3 people play them, I don't know what you can do with them unless you want them to spam hate all day.

Paladin is strongly nerfed. The only way to get adena is to use hate related skills. Melee attacks give 7-13 adena per assist, which seems incredibly low.

12 hours ago, elxdark said:

welcome to archers vs mages(sts) high five version.

I expected something else really, but it's like interlude with archers and Storm Screamers starting S grade and everybody else with B.

Storm screamers

Suggestions:

Empowering echo - nerf this by 10%

Magical Criticals - 1/4 is mc for STS so nerf it to 50% so 1/8 is mc

Archers - hitting 2k - 3k to light/robe users with bow +0, amazing, nerf damage or add bow song.

Daggers - they don't do enough damage, why should I play dagger if i can play archer and hit with more damage from range? remove the blow formula nerf to retail 1.6 to 2.0 and add lethal to cp.

tyrants/gladis - they are ok.

btw why are epics still unlocked first days? im curious

I see other problem her. You pointed two type of chars archers(like trick,sagi etc)/mages(sh) as strongest and its true. Their stranght its from aoe range(900) skills if any nerf should go for them at first place its damage from this skills. Leave same damage for target as it is now and splash damage reduce by half. Then you can thing about other nerfs beacous right now its hard to see how other classes will  benefit from better gear over time.

Ps. It will have healty impact on this seasons or next if apply it on end of seasons.

Edited by Venth

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

not a valid suggestion, moved to general discussion.

do you even play your server? what's a "valid" suggestion for you I wonder.

You can literally watch any stream and see everybody is archer or sts with a few tyrants/gladis.

Play dagger 3 maps then play archer or mage 3 maps, tell me the difference.

After one day let share some opinions

1. Balance is much better with some remarks :

-  Mage aoe damage should be nerfed a bit. I see people cry about SPH damage but it is the first day, it is normal mages to dominate as in every server.

- As I said dagger nerf was OK on IL but here ... 1-1,5k backstab and won't be better.  It is not IL and everyone has 2 buffs that low critical damage. Mages are not the same paper as in IL.

For the other characters, I cannot give an adequate opinion.

2. Game features:

- I expected to see pvp oriented server but I am very disappointed. I wonder why people who do nothing are rewarded much more than those who do or at least try. Here is the example - One TK who is almost immortal make more money than most of DD on the server. He won pvp event with 0 pvp ...Really it is not serious, the current reward system is broken, please think about some changes.  I got a few times more money in one event just standing in some stupid area without doing anything than if I had gone to fight. This is absurd ... it is very annoying people who make no effort to be generously rewarded.  New people die laughing when they see the top 10 on the map - people without a single kill are always in the top 10.  It's ridiculous and absurd.

- For me epiq jewels seem too expensive

- I see a lot of people who feel disoriented(me too) - how to get cert skills, and in general, features seem to me too much and unclear.  Probably only those who have played in the last few seasons know what to do.

3. Some geodata issues:

- As dagger for me is important( not only for me)  when I'm in the back of someone and pressed backstab not to go around him and walk in front of him - the character becomes meaningless. This happens on almost all maps.

- Often aoe skills do damage through walls and doors -I noticed it in Rune castle.

• Like 1

I agree to the boost of daggers. Their damage is fairly low.

I also noticed that tank which won an entire deathmatch event with 0 kills. Could someone elaborate how the point system works?

Edited by Katis

5 hours ago, elxdark said:

do you even play your server? what's a "valid" suggestion for you I wonder.

You can literally watch any stream and see everybody is archer or sts with a few tyrants/gladis.

Play dagger 3 maps then play archer or mage 3 maps, tell me the difference.

Your suggestions are simply bad. Not even close to what suggestions are supposed to be.

2 minutes ago, Katis said:

Your suggestions are simply bad. Not even close to what suggestions are supposed to be.

lol you probably play mage or archer

Just now, elxdark said:

lol you probably play mage or archer

Has nothing to do with anything, I'm playing multiple classes.

Your suggestion is still completely meaningless, sorry.

how is it meaningless?? everybody is playing either archer or sts that's a fact.

I'm proposing fair changes, if you don't like them then propose yours or maybe you think the balance is perfect idk.

daggers are unplayable

archers hitting 2k in 0 items

sts LOL

2 hours ago, Katis said:

I agree to the boost of daggers. Their damage is fairly low.

I also noticed that tank which won an entire deathmatch event with 0 kills. Could someone elaborate how the point system works?

Still trying to figure this out myself, but my best guess for now would be that Hate Power counts as Damage Dealt, both in terms of score and adena rewards

imagine playing dagger and a tank outdamage you with hate, l2ovc

Edited by elxdark

Thing is tho, that "hate damage" won't scale into late game. Enchant for +power is a joke, and aoe hate has 40(?) Seconds Cooldown.

Seeing Tanks on #1 Scoreboard in non-objective maps should probably "fix itself" in a few days when ppls gear progresses.

Also try getting Kills or Kill Sprees as Tank lmao. We'll be hardstuck on PvP Rank 7, and for some Reasons all Master Subclass abilities seem to have been moved to the last Ranks?

37 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

Thing is tho, that "hate damage" won't scale into late game. Enchant for +power is a joke, and aoe hate has 40(?) Seconds Cooldown.

Seeing Tanks on #1 Scoreboard in non-objective maps should probably "fix itself" in a few days when ppls gear progresses.

Also try getting Kills or Kill Sprees as Tank lmao. We'll be hardstuck on PvP Rank 7, and for some Reasons all Master Subclass abilities seem to have been moved to the last Ranks?

i mean u could literally get up to rank 7 without spending a single adena then you can just sub sts and get kills/sprees   big brain

3 hours ago, elxdark said:

i mean u could literally get up to rank 7 without spending a single adena then you can just sub sts and get kills/sprees   big brain

if you think you can do well on tank without spending on your defense, go ahead and try. the good nukers will tear u a 2nd hole.

5 hours ago, Asmodin said:

if you think you can do well on tank without spending on your defense, go ahead and try. the good nukers will tear u a 2nd hole.

You need to know this when you start playing.  The choice is entirely yours when you play TK it is clear in advance that your progress is slow. Unfortunately, this is not the case here and the tanks get something they didn't deserve. This is pvp server and the most rewarded should be those who kill and not those who have the greatest ability to be only alive. I have nothing against tanks but they should deserve their items by making kills what is the purpose of the server(or should be).  You will say that it is difficult to kill with a tank probably and so it is but the choice is yours. I mentioned a fact before the server started(  examples as you wish but not to mention server names where this happened and will happen) - the tanks cause the servers to die, this usually happens after quite some time.

I will never understand people who play tanks in pvp servers( and in particular TK) it is clear in advance that the character is not intended to kill where is the pleasure of spamming 3 skills and walking around others like a fool I don't know, I won't understand it.  Of course, there are many demented and sick people on earth with various problems  but I do not think they should receive any special treatment and be tolerated to please their mental problems....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, chaks said:

You need to know this when you start playing.  The choice is entirely yours when you play TK it is clear in advance that your progress is slow. Unfortunately, this is not the case here and the tanks get something they didn't deserve. This is pvp server and the most rewarded should be those who kill and not those who have the greatest ability to be only alive. I have nothing against tanks but they should deserve their items by making kills what is the purpose of the server(or should be).  You will say that it is difficult to kill with a tank probably and so it is but the choice is yours. I mentioned a fact before the server started(  examples as you wish but not to mention server names where this happened and will happen) - the tanks cause the servers to die, this usually happens after quite some time.

I will never understand people who play tanks in pvp servers( and in particular TK) it is clear in advance that the character is not intended to kill where is the pleasure of spamming 3 skills and walking around others like a fool I don't know, I won't understand it.  Of course, there are many demented and sick people on earth with various problems  but I do not think they should receive any special treatment and be tolerated to please their mental problems....

Any argument that contains the word "Deserve" is full of shit by default, sorry.

"They don't deserve this, I deserve that", oh boi.

16 hours ago, chaks said:

One TK who is almost immortal make more money than most of DD on the server. He won pvp event with 0 pvp

Even with 100 assists and 1st place on the map, tank gets very little adena and items. Approximately 7-13 adena per assist.

Better look closely at healers, not only they make 100 assists, they also get kills! And their adena per map is times higher!

I said my opinion years ago when this system with rewards for assist was started - it kills the pvp. It was pretty simple before ... Without mentioning names I'll tell you what system another server is using which is just plain clear and no one who plays this server disapproves of it, btw I remember the times when ovc used a similar system on.  The money that each player withdraws depends on his gear,  this money is taken from a maximum of 2 people - the killer and optionally the one who did the most damage. So simple and accurate. Those who want to have a healer at their party - share their drop with him, his availability allows them to make a lot more money than without it and pay for it, the same for all other supports. Simple, accurate, clear, fair.

Years ago, Emerald changed that because the community on that server was crying that supports cannot make money(like it is not clear in advance) and started adding rewards for anything, just to please the retarded community. Now from what I see this system has turned into something terrible, all you have to have is aoe skill(s)  to spam aimlessly and you get paid for it. One of the results is that a character with 0 kills wins the event which is based on the number of kills :)  Is this funny only to me?

Btw, because I know what people are playing here, some facts about L2:

Tanks are not pvp machines, the same is valid for all types of supports and everyone should know this when he starts playing. I never understood why people complained that their characters were what they are, speaking about ovc comunity....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chaks said:

Tanks are not pvp machines, the same is valid for all types of supports and everyone should know this when he starts playing. I never understood why people complained that their characters were what they are, speaking about ovc comunity....

Living still in Interlude, aren't we?

To make it correct, tanks are not pvp machines HERE, because SoS and Flame are self buffs plus other party members cant give you lvl 3 of seed by attacking you before pvp, other than that, this would be very impactful on this server and chronicle, SK would probably make as many kills as other party members, but guess what, balance.

Just now, Silence said:

To make it correct, tanks are not pvp machines HERE, because SoS and Flame are self buffs plus other party members cant give you lvl 3 of seed by attacking you before pvp, other than that, this would be very impactful on this server and chronicle, SK would probably make as many kills as other party members, but guess what, balance.

Explained to me how exactly if SoS and Flame are not self-buff will make the tank pvp machine? You can get the buff with your tank, you can have it you can use it so do it. The impact is not for the tank but for others...

Making SoS and Flame and other buffs self is one of the necessary things for a server like this

57 minutes ago, chaks said:

Explained to me how exactly if SoS and Flame are not self-buff will make the tank pvp machine? You can get the buff with your tank, you can have it you can use it so do it. The impact is not for the tank but for others...

Making SoS and Flame and other buffs self is one of the necessary things for a server like this

Read again my answer.

1 hour ago, Silence said:

Just kidding, you probably wouldnt find it so i made things easier for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silence said:

Read again my answer.

Just kidding, you probably wouldnt find it so i made things easier for you.

Damn..

I'm a little nervous because there are enough people in my real life who are getting a lot more than they deserve and it annoys me that this is so easy allowed in the game. It has always been a wonder to me how different parasites manage to adapt  wherever they appear :) 

• Like 1