L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Seirof

Adena

If the server opens with the same Adena ratex as before the x1000, the time you will spend in getting s84 equip will be so much more than the time the seasson dures.

the Cost of enchant skills is huge. The Giant codex and giant codex masteri almost dont drop. Attribute enchant ratio is super low. 

Besides that, in my opinion the way to get the certifications should be by subclass as always in h5. 

• Like 1

The game mechanism is same as IL, I don't see a reason why it would be that much harder.

Gear - low s84 prices are same as IL, and in IL people managed to get them in a few days, so yes top s84 requires x4 the materials (adena is the same), which would take a few more days to get depending on your playstyle.

Skill Enchant - BOGs prices/drop rate are also same as IL, even cheaper if you buy them for olympiad tokens, and don't talk to me about mastery as you ain't supposed to get them that much in the first place, also when you're level 85, enchant rates are WAY higher than these in IL, you can reach skill level 15+ very easy, something that would seem impossible to most people on IL.

Attributes - yes attribute enchant rates are low, but drop rate is rather high, you can also exchange stones with other players for the stones you need.

Item Enchants - you didn't bother mentioning it so I will (ofc people won't bother mentioning the good things), enchant drop rates are high, enchant rates are way higher than in IL, it is solid 66% for armors (unlike the IL formula where rate would be sqrt for every enchant level), that is without even counting auxiliary stones which adds another +10% for weapons / +15% for armors, people can actually go for +10 armors now if they will, something they would only dream of in IL.

Grand Bosses - you got much more grand bosses now than in IL, with shorter respawn times, these bosses give full drops so if you're lucky enough, you can even get something you need.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The game mechanism is same as IL, I don't see a reason why it would be that much harder.

Gear - low s84 prices are same as IL, and in IL people managed to get them in a few days, so yes top s84 requires x4 the materials (adena is the same), which would take a few more days to get depending on your playstyle.

Skill Enchant - BOGs prices/drop rate are also same as IL, don't talk to me about mastery as you ain't supposed to get them that much in the first place, also when you're level 85, enchant rates are WAY higher than these in IL, you can reach skill level 15+ very easy, something that would seem impossible to most people on IL.

Attributes - yes attribute enchant rates are low, but drop rate is rather high, you can also exchange stones with other players for the stones you need.

Item Enchants - you didn't bother mentioning it so I will (ofc people won't bother mentioning the good things), enchant drop rates are high, enchant rates are way higher than in IL, it is solid 66% for armors (unlike the IL formula where rate would be sqrt for every enchant level), that is without even counting auxiliary stones which adds another +10% for weapons / +15% for armors, people can actually go for +10 armors/weapons now if they will, something they would only dream of in IL.

Grand Bosses - you got much more grand bosses now than in IL, with shorter respawn times, these bosses give full drops so if you're lucky enough, you can even get something you need.

what about  augment skills? Like WM / DM and so are they like interlude? I tested refresh only and it feels really good. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

One remark - low S84 (Vesper) is useless for many characters and there is no point in wasting money and materials (just look at Vesper light...).

Memories from previous seasons on the topic - if you spend money for low S84 - here comes a time when those who did not spend money for low S84 are in mid/top S84. At this time it is not possible low S84 to be sold and hardly someone can buy 2 S84 sets. With few words the meaning of low S84 set is the same as the meaning of talum light set on IL - it is there but who cares (the only exception is robe set Masterwork)

In general low S84 sets are sh1t and I don't think there will be many people who will make the mistake to waste money for Vesper. If they do this they will regret.

Previous seasons it was almost impossible to buy mid and top S84, I hope that this will not be the case now.

• Like 2

Isnt TOP Ls price a bit high? like 8k for each Ls is quite expensive.

Just tested active skills such as shield and so they are complate garbage( h5 like) 

Only good skill to get is refresh and and 8k for each Ls seemd weird to me

dont forget that they are also dropable so the market themself will set their value.

Besides refresh are like 4-5 other good Augments but as in any oher chronicle most Augments are crap.

• Like 1

1.Full Bottle of Souls - 5 Souls(should be a free thats for a kamael class for his skills power on it(expect death shot/multiple shots isn't for it) but if you play slh/db/trickster you need them for your skills, why they're with adena? Should be a free item, lol.
Attributes: Add One click attributes lvl 7 but make them expensive, i don't see a point to buy like 10000 attributes, just to make it lvl4-7 its annoying to (click/click/click) when you can just add lvl 7 attribute with One-click but to be expensive...
About enchant skills: SP its way so hard here in the server, i don't know why, i don't see a point to be a hard especially SP... the other thing if you make with giant codex  your skills +10-15 its fine, but then you need to buy a Giant Codex Mastery there coming the problem you need for it SP+Adena, and it waste a lot of your adena for it(around 600adena per enchant.. so you need to gives 12500 for one box+600-1k adena per enchant so? isn't so expensive?, should be fixed to waste only SP w/o adena, because that server its everything with adena, so for make +30 skills, you will need a huge amount of adena like 5 milion for +30 maybe for make all skills if GCM waste your adena... and when SP its hard too..
Talismans with FA: i don't know why they're for FA(in donate shop) but anyway, the other thing its why they're 60/60? so you will give a tons of FA for one talisman to play with it like some hours then dissapear, make it with more time or just make it Forever, if gonna be on a huge price and in donate shop.
GL HF ON G.O . :)

1. Bottle of souls price can be lowered to 1adena ....or free ...it takes forever to make them and they are indeed essential for those 3 classes... because damage is already trash without them.

2. That would make new people that join worthless until they farm that 1 click level 7 .... like this ... you can add some bonuses every day to your armors and weapons and improve your character.

3.  Giant Codex Mastery - is a late game item as well as top S84. That's prolly the only thing left for you to do after you're full items :)

4. Talismans have a very very low chance to drop from farm also... I got 2 while playing on this open beta... but both are trash ofc :)  If you'll want 1 talisman in particular ...you will probably have to buy FA and get it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

1. Bottle of souls price can be lowered to 1adena ....or free ...it takes forever to make them and they are indeed essential for those 3 classes... because damage is already trash without them.

2. That would make new people that join worthless until they farm that 1 click level 7 .... like this ... you can add some bonuses every day to your armors and weapons and improve your character.

3.  Giant Codex Mastery - is a late game item as well as top S84. That's prolly the only thing left for you to do after you're full items :)

4. Talismans have a very very low chance to drop from farm also... I got 2 while playing on this open beta... but both are trash ofc :)  If you'll want 1 talisman in particular ...you will probably have to buy FA and get it.

4. I think it's right but could you check the price of talismans in fa? 1250 seems to me too much

8 minutes ago, Omnipotente said:

4. I think it's right but could you check the price of talismans in fa? 1250 seems to me too much

FA price was 2-4a in interlude ... might be if the price goes higher :)

Merged all topics regarding items into 1 topic, read the answer I gave above:

8 hours ago, Emerald said:

Skill Enchant - BOGs prices/drop rate are also same as IL, even cheaper if you buy them for olympiad tokens, and don't talk to me about mastery as you ain't supposed to get them that much in the first place, also when you're level 85, enchant rates are WAY higher than these in IL, you can reach skill level 15+ very easy, something that would seem impossible to most people on IL.

Item Enchants - you didn't bother mentioning it so I will (ofc people won't bother mentioning the good things), enchant drop rates are high, enchant rates are way higher than in IL, it is solid 66% for armors (unlike the IL formula where rate would be sqrt for every enchant level), that is without even counting auxiliary stones which adds another +10% for weapons / +15% for armors, people can actually go for +10 armors now if they will, something they would only dream of in IL.

In addition to that:

Life stones / augments - prices are same as IL, most skills are also same as IL - so there's not much difference here.

Bottle of souls - don't ask me to make anything free in general, it won't happen, price will reduce to 5a which is super cheap anyway, you can also get empty bottles for free - this is for the same reason why Energy Stones cannot be used to increase charges btw, you cannot expect something that is free to affect the gameplay.

Talismans - I just added them to regular shop now aswell, for Adena.

Now for the major change: mid/top s84 gear prices got a huge decrease (more than 50% decrease for top s84 gear, also a decrease in upgrades prices).

You can log in and check out the new prices in the few minutes that is remaining for the beta.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Merged all topics regarding items into 1 topic, read the answer I gave above:

In addition to that:

Life stones / augments - prices are same as IL, most skills are also same as IL - so there's not much difference here.

Bottle of souls - don't ask me to make anything free in general, it won't happen, price will reduce to 5a which is super cheap anyway, you can also get empty bottles for free - this is for the same reason why Energy Stones cannot be used to increase charges btw, you cannot expect something that is free to affect the gameplay.

Now for the major change: mid/top s84 gear prices got a huge decrease (more than 50% decrease for top s84 gear, also a decrease in upgrades prices).

You can log in and check out the new prices in the few minutes that is remaining for the beta.

Why u decreased so much? It should be worth to work hard for top items, it's such rarity to have H5 season, wanna play as much as possible on healthy state, not to see elegia in 3 days..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, l0l said:

Why u decreased so much? It should be worth to work hard for top items, it's such rarity to have H5 season, wanna play as much as possible on healthy state, not to see elegia in 3 days..

+1,

Elegia/S84 Top should be more of a task to grind, they should stay rare as they were before that weird price decrease decision, on epics they had like 1-2% drop rate.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, l0l said:

Even after the decrease the prices of them are still higher than it was in IL, making a top s84 set would be similar to making 2-3 S-grade sets in IL.

It`s different chronicle, you can`t compare Interlude to an High Five Lineage.... this are two different worlds and should remain with same feeling.

For example on Interlude most of people care about Epics over S-grades, the exact same is for H5, but there are Top S84 which were always the END GEAR and were far more rare thant Epics to get on H5.

Stats difference aren`t that big but it was always something on x1 servers or any healthy H5 server to see an guy with Elegia set or Top S84, you just shooting an arrow into your own knee @Emerald, people love to grind those and its always something when one player has it first, it`s also more rewarding for players and prevents server longevity to be short.

If u put it this way, your wonderful S grades are now  Moirai`s/Vesper`s Masterworks which weren`t also too hard to get, but not also too easy.

Thats just my opinion.

Edited by Silence

10 minutes ago, Silence said:

It`s different chronicle, you can`t compare Interlude to an High Five Lineage.... this are two different worlds and should remain with same feeling.

For example on Interlude most of people care about Epics over S-grades, the exact same is for H5, but there are Top S84 which were always the END GEAR and were far more rare thant Epics to get on H5.

Stats difference aren`t that big but it was always something on x1 servers or any healthy H5 server to see an guy with Elegia set or Top S84, you just shooting an arrow into your own knee @Emerald, people love to grind those and its always something when one player has it first, it`s also more rewarding for players and prevents server longevity to be short.

If u put it this way, your wonderful S grades are now  Moirai`s/Vesper`s Masterworks which weren`t also too hard to get, but not also too easy.

Thats just my opinion.

We will wait and see, I don't think there would be any problem with the new prices, like I said, they ain't cheap anyway.

With the old prices it would've been an horror for people who want to play on 2 different classes that requires 2 different weapons/sets, now its at least possible.

11 minutes ago, Emerald said:

We will wait and see, I don't think there would be any problem with the new prices, like I said, they ain't cheap anyway.

With the old prices it would've been an horror for people who want to play on 2 different classes that requires 2 different weapons/sets, now its at least possible.

As I said above, stats difference between mid s84 and top s84 isn`t big.

Top S84 are just an Achievement for every H5 player and they were always something precious to hold :)

@Emerald People will have to choose more wisely, which gear to prioritize on which class if they would cost fair enough, not to dress with top grade all his subs equally in no time and lose interest into progression. We just want best for server, to be able to enjoy this rare chronicle once again.

Edited by l0l

2 hours ago, l0l said:

@Emerald People will have to choose more wisely, which gear to prioritize on which class if they would cost fair enough, not to dress with top grade all his subs equally in no time and lose interest into progression. We just want best for server, to be able to enjoy this rare chronicle once again.

Do not forget even if you buy top S84 set there will be many things for which to collect moneylet me remind you that every enchanted item on more than 3 raise your HP, making set +6 is not easy and not enough. To make the skills on one character +15/30 you will need a lot of adena. There also elements, weapons much more things than IL. When you make one character at maximum you will be tired of playing with it.

We know from previous seasons what the effect of very high prices is,  let's see what happens with the lower ones. There will be another season if need easy can be changed. What do you prefer -  very high prices inaccessible to almost everyone or low prices available for everyone.  The second option will keep the people with less playing time and will not allow much difference between players,  correct me if you think I'm wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chaks said:

Do not forget even if you buy top S84 set there will be many things for which to collect moneylet me remind you that every enchanted item on more than 3 raise your HP, making set +6 is not easy and not enoughTo make the skills on one character +15/30 you will need a lot of adena. There also elements, weapons much more things than IL. When you make one character at maximum you will be tired of playing with it.

We know from previous seasons what the effect of very high prices is,  let's see what happens with the lower ones. There will be another season if need easy can be changed. What do you prefer -  very high prices inaccessible to almost everyone or low prices available for everyone.  The second option will keep the people with less playing time and will not allow much difference between players,  correct me if you think I'm wrong.

Making set +6 is actually quite easy with auxiliary stones but indeed not enough.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Good change on the Bottle of Souls price ... 1a / soul is ok if you can't keep up with creating your own bottles.

Hopefully those talismans are not too cheap with adena. They play a major role in Olympiad now and not only there.

Let's hope that the prices didn't drop too much for mid/top 84. It's discouraging for new people to see top S84 sets/weapons too fast.

1 hour ago, chaks said:

Do not forget even if you buy top S84 set there will be many things for which to collect moneylet me remind you that every enchanted item on more than 3 raise your HP, making set +6 is not easy and not enough. To make the skills on one character +15/30 you will need a lot of adena. There also elements, weapons much more things than IL. When you make one character at maximum you will be tired of playing with it.

You missing one point with all those thing u mentioned, if things are way too easy to get, people will also gear up faster and get bored :)

All we are talking about together with @l0l is some healthy balance with that stuff and making both some of things that arent that IMPORTANT easy , and some exclusives a bit harder to get :)

Don`t you agree that such solution is the best thing rather than TOO MUCH or TOO LESS?

• Like 1