L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
yamada

About the change!

Reduced the Expert Scavenge Adena bonus from 20/35/50% to 12/24/36%.
* Reduced Adena Scroll's bonus from 100% to 75%.

Is not it reverse? It's not going to decrease, isn't it normal?

If the number of connected players is about 30 to 50, I agree.

When people decrease, I think that it is how to increase.

Depending on the time of day, the number of people connected may be one.

Look at the whole!

Edited by yamada
  • Like 1

In the current situation, get double Adena, double drop items! I think this is an ideal. If other players see this, please make an opinion! It won't change without much approval!

Make drop from regular bosses more atractive

Do something with event balance...its sick that all the time

is green full geared s+++ ppl vs few red newbies in b grades...that make new ppl quit after 2 events lol

woooot ? now it became a problem with the full s geared greens huh? ))). No more Chaos Zerk . Well... we got used to that , u come u zerg , then u sh1t on the server , u leave. ^^" Nothing new. 

Edited by Zirconium

Только что цирконий сказал::

вуууу ?теперь это стало проблемой с полной зеленью s geared, да?))). Больше никакого хаоса .Что ж.мы привыкли к тому , что у тебя приходят у зерги , потом у ш1т на сервере, у уходят.^^" Ничего нового.

keep quiet.. the fact that 95% of pvp I have no honor I'll keep quiet! forever 3>4 on 1 me and nothing! Zerg and mouse order

i never zerged anybody or nor any of my clans or ally ever in lineage , we kept balance ;) 

Edited by Zirconium
  • Like 1

On 22/07/2019 at 6:20 PM, yamada said:

Reduced the Expert Scavenge Adena bonus from 20/35/50% to 12/24/36%.
* Reduced Adena Scroll's bonus from 100% to 75%.

Is not it reverse? It's not going to decrease, isn't it normal?

If the number of connected players is about 30 to 50, I agree.

When people decrease, I think that it is how to increase.

Depending on the time of day, the number of people connected may be one.

Look at the whole!

It makes total sense. These parameters should be inversely proportional to make more players enter and play late seasons as a good OVC experience.

It should be from another system then imo. Because those changes were made for balance. People gaining too much xp/adena in the beginning of the season.

It affects donator (3-5 days from daily quest also) and people who take this expert, and I don't recommend newbies to take this expert if they come now, it's close to useless with this population. Better have the experts you want for PvP.

So if you want to increases XP/Adena for all players, must be another system.

To make a season last longer,I think S grade items(including boss jewels like valakas,baium),siege and oly should be locked in gm shop for the 1st 2 weeks .Let this items be just in the donator shop at expensive prices in real money .

Edited by Lebron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lebron said:

To make a season last longer,I think S grade items(including boss jewels like valakas,baium),siege and oly should be locked in gm shop for the 1st 2 weeks .Let this items be just in the donator shop at expensive prices in real money .

if only donators can have rb juvels and S in first  2 weaks season will end in 2 dayz  :D  about oly i agree to delay it  so first heroes apear only 2 weaks  after start   to have less flames :D  and about siege dont know   fa should be avaible for all not only siege owners i guess  maybe  all get  like 1 fa siege owning clan gets 2 or 3 times more than simple guyz 

1 minute ago, Naikis said:

if only donators can have rb juvels and S in first  2 weaks season will end in 2 dayz  :D  about oly i agree to delay it  so first heroes apear only 2 weaks  after start   to have less flames :D  and about siege dont know   fa should be avaible for all not only siege owners i guess  maybe  all get  like 1 fa siege owning clan gets 2 or 3 times more than simple guyz 

No it wont .Server will start 100-200 players and there will be only a handfull of donators .Donators aint the problem .

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lebron said:

No it wont .Server will start 100-200 players and there will be only a handfull of donators .Donators aint the problem .

they will never do this   (i hope ) but if they do u will see  then onepack of  5 donators  can  kill 10  even much better players   (since they cant get gear)    and  that would be shit...this was one of  not much servers left   where u dont need pay 2 win 

2 hours ago, Lebron said:

Lol...as if we haven't seen this before....I'm pretty sure a year ago you were one of the biggest criers when people got S grade and full boss jewels by the end of day 1.  

1 hour ago, Reicher said:

Lol...as if we haven't seen this before....I'm pretty sure a year ago you were one of the biggest criers when people got S grade and full boss jewels by the end of day 1.  

Dont go off topic kid .And i never was concerned about donators .When there are 200 people arround u have plenty of targets ,donators aint the problem u guys are exagerating .

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 4:10 AM, DiscipleOfLust said:

It makes total sense. These parameters should be inversely proportional to make more players enter and play late seasons as a good OVC experience.

u have added extra ways of gettin xp/sp adena scrool which compensate that or even make it a better future for newbies that join late game. Plus you're farming better with a low rank char than you do with your uber 1 . The event medal from daily quests ,gets adena scrool and they are not hard to be achievable and it doesn't only help donors now who used to purchase them with fa at the donate shop .

Edited by Zirconium
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 6:24 PM, Reicher said:

You can't have all that in day 1 if you play lineage. Try to play lineage will ya ))). If you plain' exploitin' u could have anything u want , but nothing at all in such a short Time. ;). I don't wanna start abusing any systems with ya cause than be sure you won't move any FuLLs in day 1. Even if you will , i'll always be there to make you quit , not by your own purpose but by any means ))).

Edited by Zirconium

10 hours ago, Zirconium said:

You can't have all that in day 1 if you play lineage. Try to play lineage will ya ))). If you plain' exploitin' u could have anything u want , but nothing at all in such a short Time. ;). I don't wanna start abusing any systems with ya cause than be sure you won't move any FuLLs in day 1. Even if you will , i'll always be there to make you quit , not by your own purpose but by any means ))).

....what?

On 7/24/2019 at 7:43 PM, Lebron said:

Dont go off topic kid .And i never was concerned about donators .When there are 200 people arround u have plenty of targets ,donators aint the problem u guys are exagerating .

How did I go offtopic, by stating that something similar to what you proposed has been done before and it was opposite of beneficial to the server? I think we are all losing our brain cells trying to understand you 2s logic. 

Edited by Reicher

3 hours ago, Reicher said:

....what?

How did I go offtopic, by stating that something similar to what you proposed has been done before and it was opposite of beneficial to the server? I think we are all losing our brain cells trying to understand you 2s logic. 

U went offtopic by trying lol flames .Donation its a part of the game ,u like it or not .Maybe i dont like it as much as others but i accepted this .95 % of players play here for free .The only difference between donators and nondonators is the time u invest to play ,nondonators can have better items than donators in the long run .

Also maybe via donations maybe we can dream to a better server,hardware,better geodata, etc .

On 24/07/2019 at 11:38 AM, Lebron said:

Donations are necessary to keep server online. But I think that Donations should not be something that we could have an stats progress accelerated.
We need to make seasons last longer but open more chance to attract players on late seasons... 
I see, still before the end of golem's stone heart system, that enchant system keeps still easy.
It affect that high number of players(with small sight of game) leaving because some players rush early ++ with some enchants...

On 26.07.2019 at 8:59 PM, Lebron said:

Also maybe via donations maybe we can dream to a better server,hardware,better geodata, etc .

im w8ing 4-5 years?

Steve Austin Laughing GIF