L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Palxey

come on...

emerald seriously will u take some action on ur server? u have done only 5 changelists after 1st day,and none for balance....u make balance changes only every start of new season? log in ur server for 3 maps and see that some classes are insane and do something for it omfg

tyrant = tank/dagger/mage almost any class combined in one. archer = poke everyone coz of his range/mobility. dagger = mirage/switch/trick... you cannot target them. at the end MAGE is OP he do 1k crit and have 8k hp. and recive 4k dmg from archer/tyrant. great balance, also you can see like 500 newbies joining every day. none of them returned next day.

[quote='Facestabber' pid='19197' dateline='1445346783'] Okopa seriously gtfo noob ,u dont know what u talking about. [/quote] [code]And i see mage at this stage(after 1 week mage domination)still doing 40+ kills per map wich is double that my dagger who follow targets instead stabbing them(bug). And what is retarded is to cry about tyrant/glad.They are nerfed to the ground dude,end game tyrant hiting a grade robes ~1200 damage with single target main skills.[/code] please kill yourself :) you understand l2 that much as i understand space physics, also the black is now called white.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/RiXwJs9.png[/img] That burst was done in like 2-3 sec and i died... Enjoy

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/070ae3a483f25f670cbc55206be1a87b.png[/img] 237 DMG MAGIC CRITICAL WITH VORTEX ON ARCHER ...... [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c9f12d08bcd49c65edb2298f8c3b4bff.png[/img] DIDNT MANAGE EVEN TO DO 1 SKILL WHILE DIED IN 2 SECONDS..... I bet every low rate experienced mage player would laugh atm at how bad mages are here.... i remember mages one shotting me in low rate servers with magic critical .... here i did 237 dmg with magic critical on archer hahaha so funny

[quote='Facestabber' pid='19199' dateline='1445350132'] All i understand is that u are a fukin whiner who dont have any ideea and u either deliberately exagerate things or u are just simply stupid. [/quote] you say about other ppls whiners but you are the guy that is the most butthurted on every topic you post you say omg bp is the most op here i cant solo bp with my tyrant omg omg pls gm nerf you are the most retarded guy ever

[quote='idetro' pid='19217' dateline='1445409119'] [quote='Facestabber' pid='19199' dateline='1445350132'] All i understand is that u are a fukin whiner who dont have any ideea and u either deliberately exagerate things or u are just simply stupid. [/quote] you say about other ppls whiners but you are the guy that is the most butthurted on every topic you post you say omg bp is the most op here i cant solo bp with my tyrant omg omg pls gm nerf you are the most retarded guy ever [/quote] Thats right ,bishop is OP and hes the real deal and yet u retards speak about other things that u have no clue.No wonder this server is lame full of noobs and gm is confused doesnt know what to believe or not when read this posts made by retards,i bet he ignore this completely by long time ago. So keep the good work in whining about what u should not and ignore the real balance issues. Also i need to add that this archer issue that some noob mages without any concern about their p def whining is just ridicoulos.WTF do u want retards?U run arround with magnus with a grade vs s grade ~+10 or more and yet u still whine,u guys never listen and reconsider your mage build because is easier to cry.Btw with my archer i hit some smart mages 2-2.5 like i calculated and some bishop 2k and not fukin 4 k like Okopa the retard whined about. And i can tell u that archer zerg issue is because of other thing and this is the OP geodata and ill explain why.Archer was same more or less previous seasons and never was a problem,because good geodata allowed melee classes to rape them easily especially daggers. Server real issues are 2 things now,one is geodata because fuks up daggers and other issue is the healer wich shouldnt be so OP on a faction server.And this are the 2 issues that lead to the archer domination right now.

Well i guess ill do bish next season just to piss off facestabber. If u had problems killing random bish u gona cry a River on me xd

[quote='Facestabber' pid='19218' dateline='1445429434'] [quote='idetro' pid='19217' dateline='1445409119'] [quote='Facestabber' pid='19199' dateline='1445350132'] All i understand is that u are a fukin whiner who dont have any ideea and u either deliberately exagerate things or u are just simply stupid. [/quote] you say about other ppls whiners but you are the guy that is the most butthurted on every topic you post you say omg bp is the most op here i cant solo bp with my tyrant omg omg pls gm nerf you are the most retarded guy ever [/quote] Thats right ,bishop is OP and hes the real deal and yet u retards speak about other things that u have no clue.No wonder this server is lame full of noobs and gm is confused doesnt know what to believe or not when read this posts made by retards,i bet he ignore this completely by long time ago. So keep the good work in whining about what u should not and ignore the real balance issues. Also i need to add that this archer issue that some noob mages without any concern about their p def whining is just ridicoulos.WTF do u want retards?U run arround with magnus with a grade vs s grade ~+10 or more and yet u still whine,u guys never listen and reconsider your mage build because is easier to cry.Btw with my archer i hit some smart mages 2-2.5 like i calculated and some bishop 2k and not fukin 4 k like Okopa the retard whined about. And i can tell u that archer zerg is because of other thing and this is the OP geodata and ill explain why.Archer was same more or less previous seasons and never was a problem,because good geodata allowed melee classes to rape them easily especially daggers. Server real issues are 2 things now,one is geodata because fuks up daggers and other issue is the healer wich shouldnt be so OP on a faction server.And this are the 2 issues that lead to the archer domination right now. [/quote] i dont even play on the interlude ovc but i see you crying from day 1 you start tyrant and after 1 hour playing you start saying omg this class need boost cant kill a bp alone but still there are other tyrants that have no problem YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE CRYING EVERY SEASON FOR TYRANT

[quote='Facestabber' pid='19218' dateline='1445429434'] [quote='idetro' pid='19217' dateline='1445409119'] [quote='Facestabber' pid='19199' dateline='1445350132'] All i understand is that u are a fukin whiner who dont have any ideea and u either deliberately exagerate things or u are just simply stupid. [/quote] you say about other ppls whiners but you are the guy that is the most butthurted on every topic you post you say omg bp is the most op here i cant solo bp with my tyrant omg omg pls gm nerf you are the most retarded guy ever [/quote] Thats right ,bishop is OP and hes the real deal and yet u retards speak about other things that u have no clue.No wonder this server is lame full of noobs and gm is confused doesnt know what to believe or not when read this posts made by retards,i bet he ignore this completely by long time ago. So keep the good work in whining about what u should not and ignore the real balance issues. Also i need to add that this archer issue that some noob mages without any concern about their p def whining is just ridicoulos.WTF do u want retards?U run arround with magnus with a grade vs s grade ~+10 or more and yet u still whine,u guys never listen and reconsider your mage build because is easier to cry.Btw with my archer i hit some smart mages 2-2.5 like i calculated and some bishop 2k and not fukin 4 k like Okopa the retard whined about. And i can tell u that archer zerg issue is because of other thing and this is the OP geodata and ill explain why.Archer was same more or less previous seasons and never was a problem,because good geodata allowed melee classes to rape them easily especially daggers. Server real issues are 2 things now,one is geodata because fuks up daggers and other issue is the healer wich shouldnt be so OP on a faction server.And this are the 2 issues that lead to the archer domination right now. [/quote] [img]https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg[/img] [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131115234307/kirby--fanon/es/images/c/ce/Funny-WTF-meme-face.jpg[/img]