L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nat

Sad...

Windows 10 fucked up my PC, I had to go on with phone and see so much crap on forum because people are impatiant idiots. Right now my PC is under repair, once I'll get everything settled up again, i'll continue working on the server, obviously. These who were here from the beginning know I always make changes/fixes.

You have backups in windows and there are a lot of tutorial how to restore lost data etc if you have problem with new OS.Also you can keep all what you need in clouds etc, to keep all what you need to manage server/forum etc is not serious.If you depend of only one PC you are lost in your job.Also you can always tell us if you have problem in the forum(from other/friend pc) and answer to people and they will know that you are alive and you will do something about appeared bugs/problems.You didn't say nothing,you didn't answer to no one and it is in time when server need you fast as possible.Of course people started to think that you are arrogant asshole(no offense is not that aim) or that you left the server and you don't care anymore.As admin you should have the opportunity to spend some time in game and forum everyday just to be informed what happened and if there is something urgent to find way to react fast.If you don't do it the consequences can be bad. You have chosen to do something that requires your daily attention and if you don't do it people who use your service become angry and mad.Of course it does not excuse them but part of the blame is yours because you left your job and let it become mess. Nothing personally but nowadays your excuse is quite unacceptable, we live in a time in which a child learns to setup pc before he learns to walks, everyone has at least one computer or more and almost everyone has a laptop.Hardware and software evolve so fast, everything becomes faster and easier so setup pc with days is funny. Anyway gl with setting pc,I hope everything will be ok and you will appear again in next few days :P:huh:

[quote='Emerald' pid='19015' dateline='1444837017'] Windows 10 fucked up my PC, I had to go on with phone and see so much crap on forum because people are impatiant idiots. Right now my PC is under repair, once I'll get everything settled up again, i'll continue working on the server, obviously. These who were here from the beginning know I always make changes/fixes. [/quote] haha, better wait for stable version ;d