L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Palxey

balance

emerald wake up mate and fix urserver,put again pet buffs in buffer, or i dont know what u will think to balance this server,archers are enormous insane,mages sucks ballz,mc rate is fckin nerfed,and server is being owned by archers...wake up and do something otherwise week by week u ll see a big amount of ur community leavin ur server!

[img]http://s11.postimg.org/44wn9x0pf/Shot00032.jpg[/img] what are you talking about? 49-0 in a short battlefield event seems completely reasonable.

[quote='asmodin' pid='18932' dateline='1444689881'] 49-0 in a short battlefield event seems completely reasonable. [/quote] Have you seen a pillar of battle heal coming onto him every time he is attacked? It's nothing to do with archers, it's just he plays in a party with a cat and a healer. He can attack nonstop all map long without even kiting back. As you see, archers were from both sides, but no other archer is even close. What's the difference? Yes, cat buff and heal!

The disbalance comes from healers in the first place.Map was orc village with both spawns close one to another so ideal mage/archer map.He is pr end game with end game stuff killing b and a grader like killing mobs in 2-3 shots,and is normal. The problem is that he is spammed 24/7 with greater battle heal on him and his class from glasscannon becomes immortal and a bunch of people is needed to kill him or his bishop.Emerald still ignores this healer issue and for him it seems is very normal.Bishop needs heal power reduced or greater battle heals should have some cooldown or maybe both.If he wont do this changes asap server wont last more than hi5 did,its like administration wants server to die....and i see already less and less population,so is on his way im afraid. If healer will get the deserved nerf than that pr wont be so op anymore because his suports will actually die,

its been since days that i started talking about archers 4k criticals on dc robe sets +6... but the responce i got were play with cov , play without berz , take shield defence rebirths as a mage .... and other similar things like these.... dont worry in 1-2 weeks from now that the server will be dead or only archers will be playing you will see that for for one more time i was right . I wont try to change your opinion anymore cause i am not even playing atm ... I am sick of joining events and watching 20 archers from the other side that i cant reach to hit and getting 4k meanwhile. Enjoy :) i will just keep watching the forum just in case that mages become stronger and archers nerfed.

they need to put a enchant limit on each tier of gear example: +12 max enchant b grade +8 max enchant a grade +6 max enchant s grade having a +10 drac bow is ludicrous.

[quote='eszetlenke' pid='18945' dateline='1444736389'] MAybe we can try the enchant system like it was on l2gve b grade need 20-30 pvp for +1 A grade like 80 pvp and s grade 150 pvp for 1 enchant [/quote] that wont make happy the complainers, server has more than a week since opening, more than enough for some to get more than 10000k pvps, and those ppl are the one who play along with clanmates as buffers/healer, they would be still 1-shoting newbies with arrows and spells

[quote='primo' pid='18946' dateline='1444746375'] [quote='eszetlenke' pid='18945' dateline='1444736389'] MAybe we can try the enchant system like it was on l2gve b grade need 20-30 pvp for +1 A grade like 80 pvp and s grade 150 pvp for 1 enchant [/quote] that wont make happy the complainers, server has more than a week since opening, more than enough for some to get more than 10000k pvps, and those ppl are the one who play along with clanmates as buffers/healer, they would be still 1-shoting newbies with arrows and spells [/quote] This suggestion is for the next seasons :)

https://gyazo.com/67094b374565af42b944a8c5474c6a63 https://gyazo.com/cde4f5fddbcd4f97eeb93e2d333509c4 4,5k each critical? My life+cp is 7k lol Emerald do you see these? Whats next 1 shotting everyone? I die in 2 hits already as a mage. Are you going to do something about this? The whole server is archers + cat + healer. Just join an event and watch ...

U could be naked and have signature with 20 k damage so more details are needed .Why people are blind and dont see whats actually the real deal and OP class here.Without healers PR is glasscannon he dies to almost anyone,but with healer in party 10 men is needed to kill him. This season was the worst for balance and never before saw so much healer zerg on the map.All dd have their damage lowered,th miss 50 % of backstabs (this is bug btw) and geodata is not helping either,melees are just fuked. Emerald needs open his eyes and realise that u cant just nerf all dd and leting bishop same without making him OP.All people cry because of what see in chat damage.The big server problem is what doesnt appear in chat damage and its the antidamage aka heals. Other ilogical features that are in game and need change are: -valor because duration atm is 3 hours -summoner buffs because dont take slot -prayer because doesnt take slot Emerald wake up man,we arent trolls here,we just want a better server,maybe u will realise this before this season will go to hell and end like hi5 one.

as i say emerald open h5 fast make all items cost more too new players can join after even 2 weeks make start 80 lvl okey but from a grade and then go. cuz on h5 play more people and new lineage 2 players, new players no play interlude its oldschool. so pls focus on good h5 faction. Get too work make it all fast and show us you can do it !!!!!!

Dude can u just gtfo with your hi5 already?There is a hi5 forum ,go there and tell story of your life or how u lack brain to not make difference between 2 separated forums.None cares about hi5 and soon none will care about interlude too.

I would have no problem updating to h5 if it fixes the geodata. lol. Just dont add any of the bullshit elements of h5 and u should be fine: c-s grade only no 80+ skills no elements Also make it so when someone makes a kamael character, they are automatically teleported to jail so no1 can ever play that stupid race. If you hate playing vs a +10 drac bow archer just reroll pw, kris evasion dagger w/ +3 evasion augment +6 zubei light. +5 dex agility + song of water + powind + 3 rebirths in evasion, and they shouldn't even be able to hit u. gg

So how come i take 2.5-3k from best stacked archer from server as a light armory class .What bothers me is that people are so dumb that they dont see what really breaks apart balance and this are the healers. U should not complain as long u take cast rebirths ,buffed as magnus and wearing a grade robe.But its your right to be stupid i quess. And moron lets not mix things interlude with hi5 ,trickster hited 7 k robes users or u have amnesia?and was x10 times better than all other 3 archers,but i quess this is your personality...its filthy and u sthink at this game,and u qq only about what upsets u and not real server issues. U said u are best player ever that play l2 but doesnt know whats better between cast rebirth and p def rebirth when half server is archer...enough said.

[quote='Facestabber' pid='18992' dateline='1444826952'] So how come i take 2.5-3k p def from best stacked archer from server as a light armory class .What bothers me is that people are so dumb that they dont see what really breaks apart balance and this are the healers. U should not complain as long u take cast rebirths ,buffed as magnus and wearing a grade robe.But its your right to be stupid i quess. And moron lets not mix things interlude with hi5 ,trickster hited 7 k robes users or u have amnesia?and was x10 times better than all other 3 archers,but i quess this is your personality...its filthy and u sthink at this game,and u qq only about what upsets u and not real server issues. U said u are best player ever that play l2 but doesnt know whats better between cast rebirth and p def rebirth when half server is archer...enough said. [/quote] i never hitted 7k robes lol ... i was hitting 3-3,5k max on elegia set mage was testing dmgs everyday with top mages from my clan . And imagine that i was top archer with super itemss84 bow +14..... While mages could 1 shot me if i didnt use ultimate for m def.... so stop writting lies over and over again.. You forget probably how op tyrant was while you were complaining for 3k withouts attribute resists and moirai armor and nothing...... and back then criticals for archer were 1/8 cause of the buffs and pvp armors reducing critical chance.... I even have recorded video from h5 that i did 20 normal hits without critical if you want to watch it ..... here archers have full critical every hit is critical for 4,5k ... and all these while you had a tyrant with not max gear skills etc and you could jump on people killing them in 2 seconds. Now about interlude : do you realise that mage dmg is already low? Do you know tha necro last season interlude was hitting me for 30 dmg end game ? now m critical rate and dmg are reduced ... also mage weapons cant go more than +7 max i saw in server while last season mages had even + 16.......... Do you realize all these things? And your solution to 4,5k dmg is what ? to go tank as mage? to have low casting speed ? low m attack ? low m critical chance 2/100 ? low speed so i will be able to take 1 more hit ? Do you understand what you are saying ? Meanwhile archers go full offensive and dont care about anything 2 shotting everything ? plz become serious....and stop writting crap.... open your eyes and see the real problem....

This thread is for something which doesn't exist in the server.I have no idea how admins make balance but all top chars are order side, all with healers,summoners etc.And it is funny but they are much more than chaos on the map.Chaos should be more as number since most of them are newbies, but they are not.No idea if there are any balance system, if exist it work wrong for sure.Without fast reaction server will be dead before Emerald setup his pc(cool story).Gl to orders with all healers, numbers,summoners but very soon they will be alone on the map.It is about days server population to go greatly down. I saw enough to understand that this server is not for me and for almost all who have not 16h per day free time and pt with summoners and healers.It is not faction server it is bad version of low rate server in which only part of players can play.Others exist only to die but their number is not so big and going down every hour and they left very fast. Since admin need 5+ days to install his windows come the question how long he will need to make changes which can keep server alive.I think everyone know - not this season hope he will have an windows installed before all leave.....

[quote='Facestabber' pid='18992' dateline='1444826952'] So how come i take 2.5-3k from best stacked archer from server as a light armory class .What bothers me is that people are so dumb that they dont see what really breaks apart balance and this are the healers. U should not complain as long u take cast rebirths ,buffed as magnus and wearing a grade robe.But its your right to be stupid i quess. And moron lets not mix things interlude with hi5 ,trickster hited 7 k robes users or u have amnesia?and was x10 times better than all other 3 archers,but i quess this is your personality...its filthy and u sthink at this game,and u qq only about what upsets u and not real server issues. U said u are best player ever that play l2 but doesnt know whats better between cast rebirth and p def rebirth when half server is archer...enough said. [/quote] because +% pdef is good when you got low base pdef (robe) oh wait. and all my screens were taken with cov :)

Be more specific,not only damage,this was my point.I said as a joke that u could be naked and take print with 20 k damage and post it here. If u want be taken serious by anyone post your p def ,what buffs ,what grade u wear,what rebirth u have and be sure to not be debufed/canceled,and make it that even a blindman could see it.

[quote='asmodin' pid='19038' dateline='1444859625'] [quote='Facestabber' pid='18992' dateline='1444826952'] So how come i take 2.5-3k from best stacked archer from server as a light armory class .What bothers me is that people are so dumb that they dont see what really breaks apart balance and this are the healers. U should not complain as long u take cast rebirths ,buffed as magnus and wearing a grade robe.But its your right to be stupid i quess. And moron lets not mix things interlude with hi5 ,trickster hited 7 k robes users or u have amnesia?and was x10 times better than all other 3 archers,but i quess this is your personality...its filthy and u sthink at this game,and u qq only about what upsets u and not real server issues. U said u are best player ever that play l2 but doesnt know whats better between cast rebirth and p def rebirth when half server is archer...enough said. [/quote] because +% pdef is good when you got low base pdef (robe) oh wait. and all my screens were taken with cov :) [/quote] Don't play a mage then if you dont like getting 2 shotted? I swear if you're sps/sorc/sh and complaining about getting 2shot with a grade robes... Like... have you played this game before? Mages get 2 shot in every chronicle. wtf

[quote='iredemptionx' pid='19046' dateline='1444889637'] [quote='asmodin' pid='19038' dateline='1444859625'] [quote='Facestabber' pid='18992' dateline='1444826952'] So how come i take 2.5-3k from best stacked archer from server as a light armory class .What bothers me is that people are so dumb that they dont see what really breaks apart balance and this are the healers. U should not complain as long u take cast rebirths ,buffed as magnus and wearing a grade robe.But its your right to be stupid i quess. And moron lets not mix things interlude with hi5 ,trickster hited 7 k robes users or u have amnesia?and was x10 times better than all other 3 archers,but i quess this is your personality...its filthy and u sthink at this game,and u qq only about what upsets u and not real server issues. U said u are best player ever that play l2 but doesnt know whats better between cast rebirth and p def rebirth when half server is archer...enough said. [/quote] because +% pdef is good when you got low base pdef (robe) oh wait. and all my screens were taken with cov :) [/quote] Don't play a mage then if you dont like getting 2 shotted? I swear if you're sps/sorc/sh and complaining about getting 2shot with a grade robes... Like... have you played this game before? Mages get 2 shot in every chronicle. wtf [/quote] THIS, SERIOUSLY, THIS.