L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Palxey

mc

Going mage with no magnus and no berserker sounds bad in this server, we won't last much longer and we will be way slower BUT crying about archers 2shotting us is beyond retarded, THAT'S THE WAY THIS GAME IS, with my SH using a +6 Daimon I manage to hit Laari for about 1.4k damage average that's NOT 100 damage as somebody is saying :rolleyes: Maybe you are targetting tanks/sumoners :shy: ? Archers can't stack all those resists, that's impossible. Do people love to cry about anything in this server?

[quote='xJubeix' pid='18879' dateline='1444624778'] Going mage with no magnus and no berserker sounds bad in this server, we won't last much longer and we will be way slower BUT crying about archers 2shotting us is beyond retarded, THAT'S THE WAY THIS GAME IS, with my SH using a +6 Daimon I manage to hit Laari for about 1.4k damage average that's NOT 100 damage as somebody is saying :rolleyes: Maybe you are targetting tanks/summoners :shy: ? Archers can't stack all those resists, that's impossible. Do people love to cry about anything in this server? [/quote] when did i say that i hit archer for 100 dmg ? read again plz before you comment. I hit him with vortex 450-600 . My items are valakas , diamon +6 dc robe set +6 and i play with magnus . Also i posted some fotos ... so dont change my words ... still 4k is to much to handle on dc robe set +6 when his range is more and you cant hit him and events are full of archers not even a healer can save you from dying if you get 2 criticals. Just wait when people will make full s grade +6 jewels and resists they wont even bother with you.... I played last interlude that m critical chance and dmg were not nerfed and mages could get better enchanted weapons like +10 +14 instead of +6 now and still mages end game dmg was so sh1t... Necro for example was hitting my summoner for 30 damage....Imagine what will happen in 1 week from now.

[quote='eszetlenke' pid='18871' dateline='1444600627'] stop crying, mages still on the top of the event scores [/quote] [img]http://s18.postimg.org/sn0gti7i1/Shot00030.jpg[/img] what server are you playing mate?

[quote='asmodin' pid='18894' dateline='1444661221'] what server are you playing mate? [/quote] What map was it? And by the way, were top mages like Yiyi playing on this map?

[quote='Madlaxy' pid='18899' dateline='1444662517'] [quote='asmodin' pid='18894' dateline='1444661221'] what server are you playing mate? [/quote] What map was it? And by the way, were top mages like Yiyi playing on this map? [/quote] Most of the maps are the same doesnt matter which one it is when you get 4k critical. Yiyi ? I dont think he is the best example to ask for.... i dont remember seeing him in top players of a map ever... And yes archers are at every map top players ... if you notice 60% of server atm are archers. i dont think that there are many people that didnt reroll already to archer.

[quote='Madlaxy' pid='18899' dateline='1444662517'] [quote='asmodin' pid='18894' dateline='1444661221'] what server are you playing mate? [/quote] What map was it? And by the way, were top mages like Yiyi playing on this map? [/quote] i don't think i've ever seen laari play and not have top score except on fortress. Btw, i did some Mcrit Rate tests on this Server just now, here are my Results: Class was Sorcerer with 26 Wit, nuking the Training Dummy in Town with +10 Prominence Wild Magic and Siren Dance were buffed every time, so i won't mention them every time. Cov: 4/100 Cov + Valakas: 4/100 (huh?) Cov + Valakas + Augment WM: 11/100 Pow + Valakas + Augment WM; 14/100 i will leave the interpretation to you if ~14% mcrit rate on 2nd highest WIT nuker with maxed mcrit items (gl getting passive WM on main Weapon with augment removal Price) is enough with nerfed mcrit dmg. Oh, and you would have to buff Pow and basically give up on your pdef and max hp to reach that.

bump. 14% mcrit rate with valakas AND wm augment when ppl can stack up to 80% element resist == no chance endgame.

hero 2handed mage weapon gives +56% mcrit rate, not 100. and it has no acumen, so it's not even an Option. Giving up Acumen to get matk like a +5 Daimon Crystal? i don't think so. and as you can see from my test results, +100% mcrit rate doesn't mean double mcrit rate, it never worked that way. POW, Valakas and Active WM Augment are each +100% mcrit rate.