L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Palxey

mc

mc rate is so low...even with valakas the mc's are so low....even with sps,who sps must make the most mc than any mage the magic criticals are just few,from 10 hits the 2 are mc MAX...this is kinda unfair,cuz fighters can have baium+aq which make their dmg OP,server is full of daggers and archers now...and if not now,in few days for sure...increase back the mc rate,mages are so low in the high gear we all know that... PS: mages weapon got lower enchant rate than bows and fighter weapons? cuz we must spend more than 50 scrols to make one +5 weapon...

its archer server but i dont want to bother much with the forum cause maybe others have different opinion or maybe the same w/e. For some reason there are +16 , epics , star wars / power ranger archers this time .... while mage weapons hardly go +5 or +6 .. Archers hit 3,5-3,8k criticals almost 1-2 shot everyone and nobody can reach them to kill them or something . My mage deals 100 dmg on people with black ore jewels and resists. Lat season mages and archers were equals i think according to power and enchant weapons.... i dont know why decided to ruin mages this time .....most of the server already rerolled to archer even the top mage who is no lifer made sub archer .

resists? try to get proper resists against every mage being archer with 20+4. gl :D I told its starwars from begining. archers got -15% crit dmg, mages got mcrit capped and x3 dmg. Still you got almost no competetive clases except these in such sv. Tertrislude fun.

If thats the case than I'll change back cat/pony buff to work like previous season, maybe +15% crit damage is still too much. (previous season these buffs only affected pet and owner).

Ok so look at these pictures first one is with cat buff he always hits me around 3,8-4k on dc robe set +6 . https://gyazo.com/a17ca688d3b6beccdb72964601c3a83c aand 2nd one is without cat buff . https://gyazo.com/e34ed666fb707871d3c9b955f635f605 ( here you can see the dmg from archer ( Laari ) and the dmg from mage i get (mage dmg H2O 438 ) Also you can see my dmg on archer Laari with vortex that was 600 usually i hit him for 400-500 and vortex also failed. So what i tried to do there was vortex him and run but i found myself dead in 1 sec and with vortex 600 dmg failed . I was lucky to hit him there since his range is bigger than my skills range. They run 1-2 hit kill someone run 1-2 hit kill someone run .... and their range is bigger than anything else nobody can reach them to kill them and nothing can be done to face them. Especially with healers on their backs they never gonna die no matter what . There are around 70% of the team archers each event poking non stop the whole event for 3-4k dmg. This guy Laari going around 60 -5 scores every map just by 1-2 hit and run . The same time mages cant make more than +6 weapons for some reason and have achieved already the max p def they can get with dc robe set +6.

I dont want see archers damage reduced more this is ridicoulos I kinda like it and i dont have issue vs them and im not an archer to be biased.They are suposed to hit hard in interlude and is one of the classes that can be a threat to OP motherfuker bisophs.As long this OP bishop zerg are in game like right now they ruin balance more than archers or anything else.People are blind they dont see whats real OP and not.Archers hit hard and die easy as long op healers doesnt come arround. And for god sake stop crying about classes that should counter u,and brag about dc set +6,wich is set A grade and u compare it with Draconic Bow+10+aq+baium+ cat bot archer party.Be smart and make a dagger u cant kill all with your mage,and mage time is gone they dominated enough the server,fighter progressed and now will strike with vengeance. If x class is suposed to kill y class dont come here and tell y class is OP learn common sence 1st.

yeah, fix laari :D it's me, btw the problem is i know, how to play, u doesn't i have 3 p.attack rebirth, aq+baium, drac bow +10. you has magnus instead of cow/pow, haven't tattoo of power, not using +con tatto etc-etc why i'm hitting to top mage 2.5k, not 3.5? :dunno:

[quote='Facestabber' pid='18816' dateline='1444520392'] I dont want see archers damage reduced more this is ridicoulos.They are suposed to hit hard and is one of the classes that can be a threat to OP motherfuker bisophs.As long this bishops zerg are in game like right now they ruin balance more than archers or anything else.People are blind they dont see whats real OP and not.Archers hit hard and die easy and they do as long op healers doesnt come arround. And for god sake stop crying about classes that should counter u. If x class is suposed to kill y class dont come here and tell y class is OP l2p 1st. [/quote] First of all i know how to play(and i have proved it 14 years now that i am playing l2 anywhere i played) so dont say to me l2p 1st ... Here its no 1 vs 1 ... its 50 vs 50 faction server which is most poking the whole events .... So get your facts straight before you reply again.... Last season archers were equal to rest and not overpower like right now .... I hit healers for 100 dmg with my mage....If you have problems with healers then what do i have to say ... but dont say to me that 4k each crt in row is balanced while my life+cp is 7k overall and nobody can reach them to attack them since they got the biggest range than anything else and also have dash to run . Also mage weapons cant go more than +6 max +7 this season for some weird reason while archers running around with +16 . And magic crt rate is reduced greatly dmg too. So remember where and what kind of server you playing before you answer again. [hr] [quote='LordOfTheRea1m' pid='18817' dateline='1444520474'] yeah, fix laari :D it's me, btw the problem is i know, how to play, u doesn't i have 3 p.attack rebirth, aq+baium, drac bow +10. you has magnus instead of cow/pow, haven't tattoo of power, not using +con tatto etc-etc why i'm hitting to top mage 2.5k, not 3.5? :dunno: [/quote] I dont know how to play ? You dont even know me i have been hero and top player in every server i have been playing since 14 years ....I can play everything and always make it hero and the best at its class ....Was playing and being the best in Low rates retail like / high rate / factions everything . I am also playing here 3 seasons . First thing you say you having drac bow +10 while mage weapons can hardly go +6 or +7 max this season . Is this how i dont know how to play ? 2nd how i dont know how to play when you have biggest range as archer and hit me 1-2 times for 4k each and run ? CAN I DO SOMETHING ? NO ! Especially with cov that you are saying like good noob that you are i wont be able even move around with so low speed while archers have dash and etc running up and down forever poke. what can COV do vs 20 archers hitting 3,5k each while my speed will be around 170 and will not be able even to run will instant die vs 30 archers zerg. FOR 200 P DEF MORE? Also COV gives less m attack less m def less speed ..... I hate noobs like you that know nothing and just made a strong class that can 1-2 shot everyone and never get damage and suddenly they think they are something special and start talking crap. Probably you havent even play a low rate in your life ever ... When i had hero chars in 2-3k population low rates you were still searching how to install lineage in your pc and searching guides about which class to make to play and how. Go make mage with cov to play in events even npcs will laugh with you ...oh yeah lets get hit for 3,5k instead of 3,9k cause of cov and deal 0 dmg 0 casting speed and 0 speed in events. GREAT IDEA pro player. Thnx for teaching me how to play lol ....

Sure dude u are too pro u were hero on every server and u come cry like some random.What u want in fact?because u have dc set +6 u want all classes hit u 1k damage including stacked archers like my tyrant does?U are biased beyond description for someone that pretends being so pro. U and many other mages like u that bot the sh1t out of this server with OP healers in your ass 24/7 didnt say 1 word about bishops and they are the big issue of the server but u complain only about whats in your interest.So much from a skilled player that was hero on every server..... And speaking bulsh1t about someone that u dont know i take it as a good joke made to entertain,a skilled player wouldnt brag so much about himself,modesty is a virtue also.U are a good comedian keep it up.

butthurted, yeah, i see. you don't answering questions, just blaming how could i crit 2.5k to top mages, if you are so pro? :D [hr] [quote='BestPlayer' pid='18818' dateline='1444520965'] Also COV gives less less casting speed [/quote] Top player in the world

[quote='Facestabber' pid='18819' dateline='1444522108'] Sure dude u are too pro u were hero on every server and u come cry like some random.What u want in fact?because u have dc set +6 u want all classes hit u 1k damage including stacked archers like my tyrant does?U are biased beyond description for someone that pretends being so pro. U and many other mages like u that bot the sh1t out of this server with OP healers in your ass 24/7 didnt say 1 word about bishops and they are the big issue of the server but u complain only about whats in your interest.So much from a skilled player that was hero on every server..... And speaking bulsh1t about someone that u dont know i take it as a good joke made to entertain,a skilled player wouldnt brag so much about himself,modesty is a virtue also.U are a good comedian keep it up. [/quote] Whats your problem why defending something that is clearly stronger than the rest atm ? Are you mad that i beated you in oly with my main and you wont get hero probably ..... thats why ? Dont get so mad dude...

[quote='BestPlayer' pid='18823' dateline='1444523278'] [quote='Facestabber' pid='18819' dateline='1444522108'] Sure dude u are too pro u were hero on every server and u come cry like some random.What u want in fact?because u have dc set +6 u want all classes hit u 1k damage including stacked archers like my tyrant does?U are biased beyond description for someone that pretends being so pro. U and many other mages like u that bot the sh1t out of this server with OP healers in your ass 24/7 didnt say 1 word about bishops and they are the big issue of the server but u complain only about whats in your interest.So much from a skilled player that was hero on every server..... And speaking bulsh1t about someone that u dont know i take it as a good joke made to entertain,a skilled player wouldnt brag so much about himself,modesty is a virtue also.U are a good comedian keep it up. [/quote] Whats your problem why defending something that is clearly stronger than the rest atm ? Are you mad that i beated you in oly with my main and you wont get hero probably ..... thats why ? Dont get so mad dude... [/quote] Haha damm u take your comedian status very seriously i see.U play only op classes mage+healer in the server start for boting 24/7 that is your main skill f4got,u made elf summoner to show your pro 14 year old skills in interlude oly nothing more to add here...and u are narcisist too i see.World doesnt spin arround u f4got and maybe i dont give 2 cents about u since your brain i see is made of sh1t.I had es here i know his power in oly its not your so pro skills dude go take some pills to recover from euphoria.

Still i want see more tears from alltime best l2 skilled player ever from all servers since c1 prebeta that now he sees his mage+healer 24/7 bot system starting to break apart.

That fag wont play dagger or tyrant because he preffers the easy way wich is to cry to gm to fix this for him so that he can still be pro further more and as a mage with dc +6 he should rape archers with full boss jewels and db+10 .He wont go to melee standard without healer as i like to do be sure about it because this means the hard way....And now tyrants are op also because they hit 1k damage on his mighty mage with dc set+6 imagine that..... On hi5 server he had buged spoiler that farmed tons of adena(as a proskill player that he is) with Payday if anyone remembers that dwarf with mass spoil it was him and after that he was once again a skillful player after made crossbow s84 and full epics with spoiled adena.U are most pathetic retard to me seriously and a piece of sh1t thats it im out ...u are not worth my time.

Oh my god what my eyes reading tonight ..... I wont keep writting cause there is no point . Actually i dont care at all what will happen i am done with this forum . Tired of repeating the same things over and over again without to be able to understand any of them. If Emerald wants can try these things that i am saying or watch events and how everyone has rerolled to archer... Here its a faction server when you guys understand what this means you will start getting in the right way ....You are low rate wannabees that never actually had a good low rate experience and want to pretend and play like this in a faction server. FACTION IS FACTION .Anything abusing or overexceeding than other classes should get balanced since in such kind of servers people usually pick the strongest class to play ending up with 60% 1 class 20% another 10% and 10% other 2 classes. If you cant understand this then ggwp, Also i love how everyone skip the fact that mages cant get more than +6+7 weapons no matter what while archers running with +10 +16.... And many other things that i mentioned already but it seems its hard for you guys to understand. Now continue the craptalk its really interesting....

i agree with removing resist aqua/wind/fire, unholy protection but then again that's not the point, on archers u only have slot for elemental as u need some for rapid shot/cat buff/dash or snipe that would be a + for nukers vs healers who can stack resists and yeah, even so, u can still get 60% resist for each element

The problem with archers is that nobody wants to stack physical defense. 1. Any mage with CoV? 2. Any mage with shield and shield buffs? 3. Any mage without berserk? 4. Any mage with pdef rebirth? Mages prefer being fragile with almost no defense in order to get heavy nukes. Problem with resists is nonsense. No archer can have all the resists against all mages. It's almost 10 buffs. Problems to be considered are: 1. Cat buff - yes, it makes difference, it gives not only crit power but also crit rate, and doesn't take a slot 2. Prayer doesn't take a slot 3. Many maps are imbalanced so that archer party can simply kite mages due to higher movement speed The problem with open maps should be seriously considered. It ruins game not only for mages but for all melee classes.

Oh right lets play mage as a tank then and hit for 20 dmg .... instead of 100 . Who said to you that mage dmg is high enough to do something like this? Mage wepaons cant go more than +6 m crt rate and dmg is reduced .... People have resists ... i hit people with resists for 100 dmg .... And you say play with cov remove berz and etc ... hahahha 10 dmg mage ... Just to take 3k dmg from archer and not 4k ... OP LOGIC. I LOVE THE SOLUTIONS YOU GIVE TO THE PROBLEM. At h5 people were complaining about 3k critical from archers once in 7-8 hits while there were rush / shadow step and 1 milliong things to jump on archers .... here in interlude archers are untouchable with range poke and get 3 criticals in row easily for 4k each and noone saying anything .... I love this community. You will make me to go back to h5 forum and copy paste your posts from there...... I hope Emerald read all these and laugh comparing the posts the same people did back then and the posts that they doing now ...

might i remind u laari is the most stacked archer on server with 3 rebirths on p atk, being a PR and u are in a grade armor , hitting into s jws and with those dmg numbers u are using magnus 100% atm all the nukers are using staff, once u get am u get to use a shield, which makes a difference in damage while facing enemies i played archer here, i know what dmg i do, i know what dmg i get from decent nukers and i was objective i'm just gonna stop trying ... not worth ...

[quote='yrdh' pid='18859' dateline='1444585103'] that's how the game is ... [/quote] so tell me why a nuker, who has less def, lower speed and lower range should deal lower dmg than an archer and have mcrit rate nerfed to shreds? nobody knows. Soon half the Server will be Archers and then u will see ppl rerolling Tanks and hit back with Bows or some retarded shit xDD