L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
strelavgolovy

items lost

realy good job i was inactive for 1 day and today when i log in i dont have my items at all no dc set no mats no adenas what the fuck is that and dont you even think to say that i had shared my account cause i was the only one who fucking knew it well done all those hours on your server were for nothing huh?

hello guys, my ingame nick is RocknRolla.Someone of u willl know me as senior player on this server.Today when i came from work i was shocked.Someone stealed all my items even if i dont share acc/pass with no!I ask u for help emerald to find this evil person who did this!!

It started yesterday, a guy, i think every will know pretty easy who is the guy, hackign accs and stealing items, still Emerald dont give a fcvk abotu it

a Guy named Admin, former evQ some sh1t, he appeared suddenly with shining bow+8 5-6 A grade weapons 100+ enchants arcana mace, baium AQ....shady as fck

Only few days passed and there is some guy with s bow +10 baium/aq +6 full majestic set+6.Dont think server will last long like this if such chars pops from nowhere.Another concern is the enchant rate of drops i think is just too high and there are weapons(especially bows) overenchanted +alot.

I think, the problem may be related to a possible virus found in dsetup.dll some time ago. [url]http://l2ovc.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4041[/url]

i dont care wheres the problem i care that i lost all my items me and other guys and emerald doesnt give a fuck about his forum thos kid admins rolf

[quote='jakolis' pid='18542' dateline='1444158818'] i dont care wheres the problem i care that i lost all my items me and other guys and emerald doesnt give a fuck about his forum thos kid admins rolf [/quote] im pretty sure its your own fault... just few ppl lost their items and we dont speak about the high equipped ones...

[quote='chevignon' pid='18545' dateline='1444160996'] [quote='jakolis' pid='18542' dateline='1444158818'] i dont care wheres the problem i care that i lost all my items me and other guys and emerald doesnt give a fuck about his forum thos kid admins rolf [/quote] im pretty sure its your own fault... just few ppl lost their items and we dont speak about the high equipped ones... [/quote] well my top A grade duals +9 are low equip :D

[quote='chevignon' pid='18545' dateline='1444160996'] [quote='jakolis' pid='18542' dateline='1444158818'] i dont care wheres the problem i care that i lost all my items me and other guys and emerald doesnt give a fuck about his forum thos kid admins rolf [/quote] im pretty sure its your own fault... just few ppl lost their items and we dont speak about the high equipped ones... [/quote] you are pretty sure its my fault? i said that noone has my got access to my account and several other ppl lost their itms wtf

There is something strange going on and isnt because of sharing acounts.There were more than a few complains about this and it happend in short time so it must be someone hacking somehow id/passwords.How he does this is a mistery.

I saw him in game and hes doing fine,hes selling scammed items.If Emerald/Ruby cares of whats going on his nick is Avqse from CasusBelli clan.I think all that clan are some russian idiots and some as scammers.