L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
facestabber

Interlude Announced !

http://l2ovc.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4028&pid=18180#pid18180 Finally a new fresh season and its interlude! I just wonder if there will be a beta or something or will be straight to grand opening?

Also there should be sensitive changes .I think mortal strike dagger should not be in gm shop it makes th even more op than other daggers,he has already more att.speed(wich in interlude means faster reuse for skills) and dash,dont want see th with 100% landing rate for blows from face.Glad/tyrant should be strong 1 vs 1 or in gank not mass pvp serial killers so their aoe needs tunned down.Titan should not be reduced to crap with uninspired modifications like last time where they could hit 30% hp damage from target hp,let titan be retail like,if archers and mages are strong enough and not nerfed this should be their weakness,so no nerf for them.And let magic critical rate to be retail like and not nerfed because resists will reduce their damage by alot,so at least they should have decent rate for m crits with x4 damage.About raid boss jewels i think only aq/zaken should be in shop and expensive as hell.There should be 2 kinds of epic events 1 for randoms where everyone can participate and another for good clans so that everyone can be happy. About prices yes make everything expensive including a grade and s grade make them with astronomical prices.After 4 weeks u can reduce everything to 50-75 % original prices so fresh starter can have easier acces.With astronomical prices for s grade in 1st month season will last longer because: -some people once reached endgame gear they get bored and quit -other people that pvp against s graders will preffer quit too I must admit i dislike this 2 types of players but its just a reality,u cant do nothing about it.

Could you please announce interlude balance changes beforehand? Particularly, 1. will self buffs consume buff slots or not? 2. will Imperial Staff SA be nerfed like before or not? 3. will Magnus the Unicorn skills Whiplash and Tidal Wave be nerfed like before or not?

ROFL :D:D:D Finally failed balancing the game one haven't ever played so going back to tetris Int... I would be srly facepalmed if this wasn't expected. 10/10!!!

true, they cant afford ones or cant easy edit them. Beside that its every dev wet dream to say that everything works like it should.

[quote='eszetlenke' pid='18192' dateline='1443345853'] REally? there aer a lot of low rate interlude servers with 5k+ players. [/quote] obviously is fake count

[quote='idetro' pid='18198' dateline='1443369066'] [quote='eszetlenke' pid='18192' dateline='1443345853'] REally? there aer a lot of low rate interlude servers with 5k+ players. [/quote] obviously is fake count [/quote] Then go and play them genius

just want to point out that all these low rates dies as fast as this ovc did- so its not rly anything to brag about.

None force interlude haters to play u here,u all left server wich is dead now, u emoquit all because u are weak players and now cry that Hi5 is replaced by interlude..Including u zosiek u emoquit because your soulhound wasnt retail like...just gtfo back on your rpg club and try be smart there u probably some 18 year kids that try be smarter than players that play this game since c3 or more,u really expect on faction server that soulhound should be retail like?.But just because some thinks interlude is mario this doesnt mean anything.I think those that played this game long enough apreciate interlude as good chapter.Most probably those who hate interlude never caught good old times servers with interlude close to official server,servers like old Azure or Dex .This interlude to me was one of the most succesfull chapter in l2 history both on official or private server.The pvp on the map was all over ,there werent instances and many farm zones where u could hide and farm like in Freya,Hi5.And the fact that l2 progressed in older chronicles this doesnt make them better than old ones since every chapter had big flaws,every single one of them and this includes even this Hi5.So yeah i preffer Mario over Dragon BallZ,who thinks hi5 is more balanced than interlude is delusional.Im an interlude fan and a defender of this chapter. Hi5 is a chapter where classes evolved with new super power level: -Songoku aka gladiator -Vegita aka tyrant -Picolo aka Trickster -Buu aka Paladin.

[quote='eszetlenke' pid='18199' dateline='1443370451'] [quote='idetro' pid='18198' dateline='1443369066'] [quote='eszetlenke' pid='18192' dateline='1443345853'] REally? there aer a lot of low rate interlude servers with 5k+ players. [/quote] obviously is fake count [/quote] Then go and play them genius [/quote] why to play on interlude with fake count?

Both servers will be open. I would play both if everything is balanced and there are lots of people. The reason that i prefer interlude is cause it will be much more balanced. At least when i played at Interlude here was much better without people complaining much.People played much more .. H5 was crazy....so since h5 is dead and there is noone to pvp with see you in interlude .

[quote='BestPlayer' pid='18206' dateline='1443377387'] Both servers will be open. I would play both if everything is balanced and there are lots of people. The reason that i prefer interlude is cause it will be much more balanced. At least when i played at Interlude here was much better without people complaining much.People played much more .. H5 was crazy....so since h5 is dead and there is noone to pvp with see you in interlude . [/quote] Interlude has his unbalances too.Some of this balance issues were already mentioned by me and others,aoes from tyrant/glad/poney for start, might mortal dagger is a problem too, because it makes th way more op than other 2 daggers,mage critical rate should be capped too since in interlude doesnt have any and can reach 100% or close with valakas+infinity scepter but im sure Emerald knows this small issues and will take care off.

[quote='Facestabber' pid='18204' dateline='1443373249'] None force interlude haters to play u here,u all left server wich is dead now, u emoquit all because u are weak players and now cry that Hi5 is replaced by interlude..Including u zosiek u emoquit because your soulhound wasnt retail like...just gtfo back on your rpg club and try be smart there u probably some 18 year kids that try be smarter than players that play this game since c3 or more,u really expect on faction server that soulhound should be retail like?.But just because some thinks interlude is mario this doesnt mean anything.I think those that played this game long enough apreciate interlude as good chapter.Most probably those who hate interlude never caught good old times servers with interlude close to official server,servers like old Azure or Dex .This interlude to me was one of the most succesfull chapter in l2 history both on official or private server.The pvp on the map was all over ,there werent instances and many farm zones where u could hide and farm like in Freya,Hi5.And the fact that l2 progressed in older chronicles this doesnt make them better than old ones since every chapter had big flaws,every single one of them and this includes even this Hi5.So yeah i preffer Mario over Dragon BallZ,who thinks hi5 is more balanced than interlude is delusional.Im an interlude fan and a defender of this chapter. Hi5 is a chapter where classes evolved with new super power level: -Songoku aka gladiator -Vegita aka tyrant -Picolo aka Trickster -Buu aka Paladin. [/quote] haha, i want retaillike interlude then. Lets see which one is more broken :D 100% mcrit rate 4x dmg vs 2 ring archers. so much funnn ^^

zosiek it looks like u never played interlude here on OvC.Im pretty sure mage critical will have a cap that will solve 100% magic critical issue.Also archer never was an issue on OvC in interlude since daggers eat them at breakfast.Balance will be something like this Archer>=mage>warriors>daggers> archer/mage if everything is put in order by Emerald. In hi5 it was like glad>=tyrant>=paladin>=trickster>everything else.And archers beside tricksters were really gimpish even without song of windstorm ingame and with boss jewels in shop and cat buff.If u dont see difference than u are blind.

[quote='Facestabber' pid='18210' dateline='1443382814'] zosiek it looks like u never played interlude here on OvC.Im pretty sure mage critical will have a cap that will solve 100% magic critical issue.Also archer never was an issue on OvC in interlude since daggers eat them at breakfast.Balance will be something like this Archer>=mage>warriors>daggers> archer/mage if everything is put in order by Emerald. In hi5 it was like glad>=tyrant>=paladin>=trickster>everything else.And archers beside tricksters were really gimpish even without song of windstorm ingame and with boss jewels in shop and cat buff.If u dont see difference than u are blind. [/quote] Ive been a hero on every IL seasons (3 or even 4) i played. Yes, AS I TOLD its bunch of custom shit. Glads and tyrants on IL are not any diffrent than h5, except prolly they wont have fkin aoe nerf. And for 127836th time: ye thats always funny that pala was so op on h5 that every1 played it, NOT. theres diffrence between annoying and oped, learn it. About archers I reported p dmg and sht long ago, Emerald tried to fix it but failed- not my fault we cant go even close with game mechanics to off. Well, only option I play on il is if stun chaining will get fixed. Cos it was broken but Emerald was to lazy to fix that and was easier to just say it is custom.

Well tyrant/glad in interlude are op because of aoe and not other reason wich need take care off otherwise will be fail.While still strong they are much weaker version of hi5 wich is a good thing.No rush no duelist spirit enchanted that gives u +25% pvp damage and no imba hi5 totems without drawbacks. And server needs to be customised in some things.Already said that each chapter has his flaws including interlude and better to be customised than flawed. About paladins in hi5 they were op as hell but was very long road to get there and some dedication was needed wich is something rare on a faction server.It was enough for 1 paladin to break olympiad and be without competition inside oly.But anyway enough with this hi5,im not saying it doesnt have potential but needs alot of changes and to have a hi5 balanced its close to impossible.Maybe ill play hi5 ovc in the future again but having an interlude season once in a while isnt a bad thing.

[quote='Facestabber' pid='18212' dateline='1443447324'] Well tyrant/glad in interlude are op because of aoe and not other reason wich need take care off otherwise will be fail.While still strong they are much weaker version of hi5 wich is a good thing.No rush no duelist spirit enchanted that gives u +25% pvp damage and no imba hi5 totems without drawbacks. And server needs to be customised in some things.Already said that each chapter has his flaws including interlude and better to be customised than flawed. About paladins in hi5 they were op as hell but was very long road to get there and some dedication was needed wich is something rare on a faction server.It was enough for 1 paladin to break olympiad and be without competition inside oly.But anyway enough with this hi5,im not saying it doesnt have potential but needs alot of changes and to have a hi5 balanced its close to impossible.Maybe ill play hi5 ovc in the future again but having an interlude season once in a while isnt a bad thing. [/quote] Plz come to retaillike sv and kill any non retard slh/sps/sorc with paladin in oly. PLZ show me how u gona do it and lock olympiad with paladin. It all comes to what is broken on this sv, not what h5 is

Again u start with retail like :)and your rpg club.U dont need teach me things since i played myself low rates close to retail past interlude chronicles.I know very well about soulhounds and know this class very well trust me.But im afraid u cant have a retail like soulhound on a faction server and even inside oly they would be freakin OP,even more than an paladin.Dunno about hi5 soulhounds but from hellbound till GF they were top1 class oly farmers.