L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
foren

Thats it?

Well, ppl quited like 2 weeks ago who already knew this. They might open a new interlude server which should be better, and they need to make the game harder. Like vesper noble set in 1 week is easy imo.....

This is the end.It lasted more than expected like some people already said.Its time for wipe.There is no point keeping this season up while there are 5 players in the peak and 0 at night.We need a fresh new season and a new begining. From what people told me this was the most succesfull season for hi5,so its on the right path.Server could have even a longer life if things like balance and class stability would be improved.What rushed the death of the server and scared many players to leave server was hero weapons and 15k backstabs at some point.Also having endgame tyrant/glads owning everyone else its disgusting.Endgame paladins are stupid class they dont die need 20 people ai+fi should not stack(fuk ncsoft here they got it wrong), sacrifice is stupid too,it doesnt even comsume mp to heal yourself(not that mana is an issue).Endgame Trickster is op too needs a recheck also,4k in 3k p def is abit too much and their final form in deathmatches is another big advantage for them as they hit 5k.Bishop is another op class,infinite mana for them is not a good thing either. Epics in shop is not a good ideea and will never be.What was the point of having epic events to give everyone chance to get them than?But having epic events for everyone creates another issue wich destroy the purpose of a clan here.There should be a compromise like letting epic events for everyone but not all epics,just epics like aq,zaken,frintezza(from most important ones).Leave valakas antharas and baium for more organised people so that clan can have a meaning here. Also gear should not have differences in prices to make them.Picking s84 set armor is about gamestyle and preference.Vesper noble is better than vorpal,elegia for glad,tyrant so why this 2 classes with bigest dps and farm potential from most classes get cheaper set,it should be equal for all.Why paying for another extra 10 recipes and 90 parts for elegia ?So that glad and tyrants to have a bigger window in gear advantage vs other classes or vs people that preffers going for vorpal/elegia.

Best would be create the interlude server like Emerald mentioned on facebook, starting gear b grade and u need to grind for s grade for a month? or 2??? make prices high enough ppl cant just buy easy with donation.....and ppl will have a reason to stay and earn the gear

[quote='Facestabber' pid='18120' dateline='1442940821'] This is the end.It lasted more than expected like some people already said.Its time for wipe.There is no point keeping this season up while there are 5 players in the peak and 0 at night.We need a fresh new season and a new begining. From what people told me this was the most succesfull season for hi5,so its on the right path.Server could have even a longer life if things like balance and class stability would be improved.What rushed the death of the server and scared many players to leave server was hero weapons and 15k backstabs at some point.Also having endgame tyrant/glads owning everyone else its disgusting.Endgame paladins are stupid class they dont die need 20 people ai+fi should not stack(fuk ncsoft here they got it wrong), sacrifice is stupid too,it doesnt even comsume mp to heal yourself(not that mana is an issue).Endgame Trickster is op too needs a recheck also,4k in 3k p def is abit too much and their final form in deathmatches is another big advantage for them as they hit 5k.Bishop is another op class,infinite mana for them is not a good thing either. Epics in shop is not a good ideea and will never be.What was the point of having epic events to give everyone chance to get them than?But having epic events for everyone creates another issue wich destroy the purpose of a clan here.There should be a compromise like letting epic events for everyone but not all epics,just epics like aq,zaken,frintezza(from most important ones).Leave valakas antharas and baium for more organised people so that clan can have a meaning here. Also gear should not have differences in prices to make them.Picking s84 set armor is about gamestyle and preference.Vesper noble is better than vorpal,elegia for glad,tyrant so why this 2 classes with bigest dps and farm potential from most classes get cheaper set,it should be equal for all.Why paying for another extra 10 recipes and 90 parts for elegia ?So that glad and tyrants to have a bigger window in gear advantage vs other classes or vs people that preffers going for vorpal/elegia. [/quote] Well said. Hope someone with power will read this

[quote='BestPlayer' pid='18123' dateline='1442951836'] In past when server was interlude epic jewels didnt exist in shop ... you had to farm them with clan and you were lucky to find a good clan that will dominate in server and that will give you something.... we all know how it is to play with randoms and to hope that you will get an epic at the end after 500 raids that you have done.... in my case i was in the best clan and was doing raids with sub healer . I only got tezza and that after 25 times that i did tezza and nothing from valakas , antharas etc......also i was feeding most of the clan in oly so they can have their heroes...also to mention that each person had to pay a fee about 200-300-500 adena to enter epic bosses..... and the only thing i ever got was 1 tezza.... Conclusion : Better in shop , so i wont have to beg some retard for epics and join a clan that i dont really enjoy and dont deserve my help.... sorry but thats the truth. ps: sorry for using bad words just wanted to describe it with the best way possible. [/quote] But you can have random epic event in server insted of clan going and killing, so you dont have to beg and every thing is random

Didnt u read in what i wrote?Is that randoms can have epics from epic events but not all of them,or some low boss jewels can even be in the gm shop,i really dont want see every stupid dumbass having full raid boss set,this makes server looks like for noobs.But having valakas baium antharas in gm shop its just wrong and stupid.This kills the clan purpose and there should be encouraged all levels of play including organised clans and people.And is not my fault u got screwed being into a clan.This is l2 and how it works....always was like this. Look i dont want flame,i want be constructive.My point is that a prefferable game should be oriented for all possible type of players and organised people is some of them.It should not be limitation just for solo players.Ofc this isnt low rate server to grind your boss jewels with 3 clans ally but also having baium,antharas valakas in gm shop is just wrong and not the right way either.

Interlude was fine i think except 1-2 small things only that i will mention another time. Everyone played long time there it was nice. Much much much much more balanced than h5 as chronicle Epics were not in shop but the downside was clans had access to them and could farm them. Just keep the random boss events and everyone to have the same luck to earn them. Make antharas/valakas/baium more rare . Nothing else about epics. BETTER REMOVE THEM COMPLETELY. NO EPICS. Also keep castle sieges for clans. Make random 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 mini events through npc (without voting) anyone can join them anytime or during the waitting time for normal events so players can have some fun with quick random fights while they waitting for next normal event. Trust me its really exciting and fun cause your dont know which class or player going to be with you or against you everytime :) Thats all i am waitting for interlude.

Well this is my 1st hi5.I did play though abit awakening on official but wasnt for long.Latest chronicle that i seriously played was Gracia Final but yeah never a hi5. My thoughts about this season is that hi5 is very hard to balance .I never saw such unbalance in any other chapters before and i mean here the difference between newbies and veterans.The class unbalance is another story.... Going back to interlude is good thing,nostalgia is always good.Interlude despite being old it still remains one of the best chapter with greatest succes.

Wipe and balance some classes should be enough. Even if server wipes every month i will play it again just for fun, because its better than a low rate when u farm 24/7 two month and then server die.

[quote='Izupwnz' pid='18130' dateline='1442991402'] Wipe and balance some classes should be enough. Even if server wipes every month i will play it again just for fun, because its better than a low rate when u farm 24/7 two month and then server die. [/quote] U are right, i would come back to play after every wipe as well, but its getting boring after 1-2 week, but that 2 weeks is super fun. I just want the items more and more expensive, stil leasy to get them....

I agree with someone who said that S84 armors all should have the same price since some classes need different stats and sets... and vesper should have the same price as vorpal.. that is good point... also I think there should be a phases I mean like grand opening - You can buy only Dynasty 2 weeks later new gear appears in GM shop and you can get s80 4 weeks later you can buy s84 I think this would be great... also even if people will have max gear at first it will be pretty easy to catch up and there will be a moment when all people have the same Grade of gear.. which means the balance will be almost perfect according to gear... this is my thought and I think it's good... for now you have all gear that you can get in shop.. and after a week mages get s84 weapons and snowballing is real... I think this should not happen because of that mages with so massive online have advantage and also they get IMBA gear at the beggining... other classes have to buy MAX JEWELS instaed of weapon like mages do... and getting S84 JEWELS is HARDER than getting s84 weapon... which is absurd... for S84 jewels you have to get 15 recipes (15k) + ~200 parts(20k) + mats (25k) you have here around 50-60k of adena... for jewels and even if u have them u will still get hit by mages for s84 weapon you need around 40-45k adenas so yes the prices should be reworked for a new season to be more balanced the rest was pretty fine... people just did mistake that they bought weapons instead of jewels at the beggining...(which I am not surprised watching jewels prices) if u see a lot of mages get the best jewels u can get.. this way you reduce snowballing of mages and you increase meele char potential in late game of the server... coz u're decreasing income of mages and increasing the time they need to get 10 adena... if u have good jewels then u should get ressists and mages can hit u for 200-300... on IL I was hit by mages for 200-300 ... I didnt bother since I had 40k(HP+CP) playing maestro. First thing I bought was tateo jewels.. since then in order to die 4+ mages had to hit me at the same time, still 3 of them were dead

https://www.facebook.com/L2OvC/photos/a.742795032401267.1073741826.250759301604845/1160465607300872/?type=3&theater

I'm happy with that decision, but why the hell did u first started with gracia then?? I hope bugs won't be UNFIXED... coz that would just be annoying as hell

Never played hellbound just gracia final in low rates. It was not bad but l2 is unbalanced game by itself ... h5-freya makes it even worse. Dont know what is going to be next but never go h5-freya again. Newest chronicles are crazy bad. Actually anything till S grade(dragonic - ic) is good i think. Even better till A grade. I was never a big fan of interlude cause its a little classy and old style but according to the problems and crazy stuff that i see in newest chronicles i start becoming one or already am. ps: open it as soon as possible i want to play a 24/7 pvp faction server and not a no ending 24/7 farm server . Or any other new crap game that exist out there.

IMHO there are 3 problems: 1) Vacation ended = less players everywhere 2) Monotony = dunno about you but pvp 24h w/o doing anything else gets boring relay fast. Normal ones live longer since there you farm,you get random pvps, random pks, sometimes sieges or mass pvps. 3) L2 = isnt balanced game, each chronicle has its own problems which ofc can be fixed biggest problems are those 2 above

PvP is fun everyone wants it . Make your premade party or go solo and own in pvp and enjoy. Interlude was fine here. You could do also sailren , castle sieges , epics, oly of course etc things that made it more interesting and escape the monotony of the normal events for players that want something more. Also what i mentioned before to be able to join through npc in a small area for 1 vs 1 / 2 vs 2/ 3 vs 3 with random players is interesting too and fun. It can be anytime or between normal events . Without big delay or balance or such stuff... just a quick fun random pvp. Add sailren too like before with better drops and clans or premade parties going to fight for it too when it spawns for more competition. Same with castle sieges and rewards. 1 or 2 castles max according to the number of clans / players . With a descent reward so clans will have a reason to fight for it without to give huge advantage. Also make achievements more deleastic. I find the rewards very poor. If you going to keep elo from h5 then make it with a limit. In case you want to add even more things then you can add something like tournaments with premade parties once a week or something with a ingame prize(( example :an amount of adena + hats or something ) . Honestly the old interlude with tiny improvements will be perfect.

If everything will be fixed and dandy then I'm fine with this... but if there are gonna be bugs then I don't even consider playing here... Each time the chronicle was changed the old buggs came out and it was just pain in the ass PROOFing that they're bugs.. so if u will prepare good setup for a new interlude server then okay, but I'm 90% sure that first season interlude will be fail, because of something. That's why I don't like changing chronicles