Order VS Chaos is an events-driven PvP faction server, make your way to the top by participating in events and defeating other players in the endless fight between Order and Chaos.
Maps: 25 minutes duration PvP events with various objectives, boss spawn 5 minutes before map ends, counts towards territory control. Currently implemented map types: Battlefield, Capture the Flag, Domination, Escort the Payload, Fortress, King of the Hill, Siege, Team VS Team. Hybrid maps: Castle VS Castle, Moba Arena, Gods Arena.
Instances: 5 minutes duration PvE events, each faction gets its own realm and the first to complete it wins. Currently implemented instances: Blood Castle, Castle Invasion, City Under Attack, Clear the Chamber, Cursed Village, Dimensional Rift, Four Sepulchers, God's Tower, Ice Queen Cabin, Lair of the Snowman, Magician's Tower, Rescue the Princess, Search the Beast, Undead Camp, Water Factory, Wisdom Test.
Mini Events: short duration events where each event has its own unique goals. Currently implemented mini events: Battle Royale, Battlefield, Bomb Fight, Bomb Squad, Buffless TvT, Counter Strike, Death Match, Guardians, Humans VS Mutants, Humans VS Zombies, Hunting Grounds, Korean TvT, Last Man Standing, Lucky Chests, Multi TvT, Overwatch, Raid in the Middle, Russian Roulette, Simon Says, VIP TvT.
Boss Events: raid in the middle style, you must take out all enemies before challenging the raid, reward depends on your activity during the event. Currently implemented boss events: Antharas, Baium, Baylor, Core, Fafurion, Freya, Frintezza, Lindvior, Orfen, Queen Ant, Sailren, Valakas, Zaken.
Daily Events: mimic of retail-like events which will run 24/7 and switch every midnight. Currently implemented daily events: Change of Heart, Heavy Medals, Letter Collector, Master of Enchanting, Playing with Fire, Power of Love, Squish the Squash, Trick or Transmutation, Zaken's Curse.
Missions: consists of solo/duo/squad PvE mini games which players can participate once a day. Currently implemented missions: False God, Frozen Tundra, King's Landing, Mines of Moria, Statue of Peace, The White Walkers.
Siege events: free for all PvP event, all clans auto registered, special rewards for residence owners. Currently implemented siege events: Aaru Fort, Antharas Fort, Aden Castle, Devastated Castle, Fortress of the Dead, Giran Castle.
Farm Zone: new players can enjoy a farm zone for quickly leveling up and farming a decent amount of adena and items. Be aware: you can enter the farm zone once a day for 1 hour, the farm zone is a free for all PvP zone, every death inside the zone will cause a 5 minutes penalty.
* Tournaments - play 3vs3 / 4vs4 with your friends and win amazing rewards.
* Achievements - random goals starts at random times, be the first to complete them to claim the rewards.
* Stats - customize your character by investing in STR/DEX/INT/WIT/CON/MEN and getting special bonuses, note, these do not affect the original character base stats.
* Ability tree - expand the warrior/knight/wizard trees as you see fit to get the best benefits for your character.
* Classic elements - level up your elemental spirit to deal additional elemental damage, note, original damage is not affected by this system.
* Attendance - just log in daily to claim additional rewards.
* Rebirth - get additional character benefits by performing rebirths, which will bring you back to the starting level in exchange.
* Dressme - customize your character looks by wearing any kind of weapon/armor you like.
* Henchman - available when online gets lower, these are computer controlled characters that will join your party and accompany you to battle.
* Daily quests - random daily quests will be selected every midnight, complete them for additional rewards.
* Starting level 78 with 3rd class, max level 80.
* Starting gear S-grade, full GM shop.
* Accessories/Agathions give small stat bonuses to encourage players to wear more cosmetics.
* First subclass free, any subclass afterwards cost 5000 Adena.
* Toggles for CP/HP/MP instead of potions.
* Only blessed enchant scrolls, retail enchant / life stone rates, safe +3, max +16.
* AIO buffer, 4 hours buff duration, 20+4 buff slots.
* Buffs kept after death / resummon.
* Symbol and event buffs do not take buff slots.
* Cancelled buffs return after 5 seconds.
* Unique rank system with rewards.
* Global/Personal vote reward systems.
* Streamer reward system.
* Get rewarded with XP/SP/Adena/Items by doing PvPs according to damage/debuffs/heals.
* Gear dependent rewards - higher/lower rewards depending on gear/level/rank/class and more.
* Team balance based on Elo/Count/Gear and additional factors.
* Anti farm / AFK systems, anti buff griefing system.
* Bonus buff for people who die too much without making kills.
* Bonus buff for losing team during an event.
* Double XP/SP event at random times during the day.
* Killing spree/streak system with sounds.
* Events voting system - vote your favorite map/mini event to be played next.
* One town for both factions, players can duel in town.
* Offline shops with dedicated store zone.
* Trade chat is faction only chat, shout/hero chats will show player's faction.
* Visit Quest Manager in town to start your noble quest.
* Visit Tablet of Information to see a list of useful commands, info and statistics.
* Services NPC (Name/Gender change, Faction change etc).
* Training Dummy NPCs to test your class from different perspectives.
* Daily heroes based on activity and performance in events.
* Free warehouse and freight.
* 10 seconds spawn protection.
* Increased weight/inventory/private store slots.
* No death penalties and no exp loss.
* Max 1 client per PC can login.
* Pincode security upon character login.
* Mini games - Poker, Lottery and Casino.
* Wedding with gotolove and extra skills.
* 5 Members maximum inside events.
* Class limits so a party cannot become too strong.
* Brown title color for party members.
* Reduced clan penalties.
* 9 members maximum in main clan.
* 2 extra member for every royal guard the clan has.
* 2 extra member for every royal knight the clan has.
* 5 extra members for academy with CRP and circlet rewards.
* Alliance only for the crest.
* Levels 1 and 2 requires SP and Adena.
* Levels 3, 4 and 5 requires SP and quest items (buyable from GM shop).
* Levels 6, 7 and 8 requires reputation points.
* Prices for leveling up, royal guards/knights and clan skills are 4 times lower than retail.
* Only same faction can be invited to clan.
* Clan war can be declared against clans of opposite faction.
* Clan skills can be learned individually by each player.
* Clan entry system to help clan leaders recruit new members.
* Special clan shop for clans.
* Clan arena where players of a certain clan can enter in order to fight a boss.
Spoilers were given the ability to act as thieves.
Use Spoil on other players and when they die, you will have the chance to get the following:
* Kill point - only if used single target spoil and didn't spoil the same target in the past 5 minutes.
* 1.1kk XP and 16k SP.
* 1-2 material boxes + random 1 more for every 5 enchant levels (if enchanted).
* 15-40 (or 10-30 if used AoE spoil) Adena + random 1 more for every enchant level (if enchanted), affected by expert scavenge / gear difference, max 80.
The chances are as follows:
* Single target spoils chance 50% + random 0-3% for every enchant level (if enchanted), the maximum chance is 90%.
* AoE target spoils chance 25% + random 0-2% for every enchant level (if enchanted), the maximum chance is 90%.
* FOI duration reduced to 8 seconds and cannot be used in boss events.
* Mass resurrection cannot be used in events.
* Resurrection reuse delay doubled.
* Prayer is a self buff.
* Removed full lethal.
* All Fear/Stun duration reduced to 2 seconds.
* All Mute/Paralyze/Root duration reduced to 4 seconds.
* All Debuff/Sleep/Weakness/Betray duration reduced to 10 seconds.
* Cat/Pony buffs are self/owner only and increased to 4 hours.
* If a player gets resurrected by others in events, only HP will be restored to 70%.
* Increased Shyeed Bow attack speed.
* Changed Major Arcana set to give 15% cast speed, 2% m.atk. and +2 WIT instead of 17% m.atk and +1 INT.
* Aggression/Aura of Hate reuse delay increased from 3 seconds to 15 seconds.
* Dash reuse delay increased from 8 seconds to 12 seconds.
* Mirage chance reduced from 80% to 30%.
* Snipe duration reduced to 30 seconds and range bonus nerfed from 300 to 100.
* Arrest range increased from 150 to 400.
* Heroic Valor is target self.
* Heroic Miracle duration reduced to 8 seconds.
* Hero Rod/Scepter heal chance reduced from 3% to 1%.
* Energy Stones cannot be used to increase force.
* Necromancer summons doesn't require a corpse to be summoned.
* Necromancer summons can only be buffed with speed buffs.
* Summons will get damage bonus according to owner's gear.
* Support classes cannot cast non-healing spells on other friendly support classes.
* Increased human tanker damage by 20% when not wearing a bow.
* Increased elf/dark elf tanker damage by 50% when not wearing a bow.
* Duelist single target damage decreases by up to 5% and AoE damage increases by up to 20% depending on server progression.
* Tyrants single target damage decreases by up to 4% and AoE damage increases by up to 15% depending on server progression.
* Reduced human/dark elf archer critical damage by up to 15% depending on server progress.
* Reduced elf archer critical damage by up to 10% depending on server progress.
* Reduced daggers double crit damage by up to 25% depending on server progress.
* AoE damage from duelists/tyrants is divided by sqrt amount of targets (starting from 4 targets, max 8 without cele, 12 with cele).
* AoE damage from non-duelists/tyrants under cele is divided by sqrt amount of targets (starting from 4 targets, max 8 without cele, 12 with cele).
* Tankers defense reduces and damage increases depending on population in events.
* Healing power changes depending on population in events.
* When healing players out of party healing power reduces by 25% (50% if target is also a healer or in party with a healer).
* The more healers a party has the less healing power will be.
* Reduced magic critical rate by 60%.
* Reduced magic critical damage by 25%.
* Destroyers cannot take down more than 50% of player/summon max CP+HP in a single hit.
* Destroyers cannot take down more than 15% of flag/king HP in a single hit.
* Custom augment system with nerfed stats.