Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiscipleOfLust

A Suggestion for the faithfull players on this server

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everybody, I'm here to request clan leaders from all faction to make good agreements for the purpose of keeping the server alive.
Like the last season, all we see is a high demand of players who are investing on server($) its very good!
When a season starts and a good group of players take visbility by their good teamplay and good itens, it start to bring some other type of players who want to join a easier side to survive this faction server... Thus we have zergs. 
It's ok, we can't convince some problematic people to have a better way to promote fun on our community. 
Some players at the weaker side start to quit because sometimes they think items are a heavy coefficient, They think that only DD classes are usefull to maps...

Corrupted Heart is a example of the problem we have: Large Domination area that need a strong group control and complexity PVP.
Even if the server tries to balance the sides, we have people who see that clans with high gears, more organized, usefull pts and strategies(...) and just absorb nothing but hate!
Don't look at that things like something he need to learn, just open chat and begin to discourage other players as inexperienced as they are.
It results in a side every day getting stronger and other just losing players...

We must take seriously the custom of boycotting clans directed by inconsequential and irresponsible people. And sometimes separate clans who are stomping this players. all we need is a political balance. We need to stop this snowball created by toxic people and stop to promote hate to players who are doing their work right, otherwise we will have the end of the season soon.
Let good intentions fall on their minds.

Edited by DiscipleOfLust

I can reduce clan slots even more or completely disable alliance (will be there just for the pretty crest) :D

P.S. doesn't seem like a topic for suggestions, moved to general discussion.

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I can reduce clan slots even more or completely disable alliance (will be there just for the pretty crest) :D

P.S. doesn't seem like a topic for suggestions, moved to general discussion.

Disable alliance can be not a good way to avoid this problem... Good players have to keep making their alliances and enjoy the most things like massive res/OL heals... 
So they will have something to show the rest of selfish players what is real L2. But as you wish, you can try it.

Sorry for put this topic in wrong place. 

Posted (edited)

Right of the bat i would like to inform DiscipleOfLust that i can also roll my eyeballs backwards!

Lets cut to the chase. I must admit that rolling the eyes back has its benefits, i dont know if thats the reason but some of your thought are rational!

So... in the process of combating an issue you have to check every aspect before taking any action! Just like Newton said in his 3rd law of motion " for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" And in this case we all want a minimun amount of reaction. We must solve problems rather than create more as a chain reaction to irrational actions!

Choosing to go with the "communist mindset" is not the best approach to deal with this kind of issue. Dont wage war on the capitalist just to distribute the wealth.
You just need to help the "poor" (aka newbies) providing them with essentials to keep up with the competition . Just like a welfare state does with it citizens !

Edited by WavyJones
1 person likes this

If you disable alliances now after the 2 biggest clans banked on it for 3 weeks... seems very unfair. Plus people will always find a way, they can just create another clan and keep recruiting, then create another one and recruit more.

2 people like this

Help newbies .in new season you just low drop rate to 0.5% no ls no AA drop ,so if I am newbie and join server and start play event no way I can catch players who already have s grade  so I play max 3 days and see how hard it is and then leave. Also 1 way to catch s gear players is donate but to expensive 

27 minutes ago, WavyJones said:

You just need to help the "poor" (aka newbies) providing them with essentials to keep up with the competition . Just like a welfare state does with it citizens !

At this season I can't help anyone. Last season I made my own ally and helped dozens of newbies... it worked! but now we need to have some separate on sides because Order Faction haves only Luffy clan and that FA crest.
BadHombres is the only hope.

if you cant play l2 after of 2 decadies go play pacman....reading annoying things about clans...go make a clan

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, xV3iLSid3 said:

if you cant play l2 after of 2 decadies go play pacman....reading annoying things about clans...go make a clan

you need to push your pants down and donate all that money earned with this after be on shadow of a zerg and I can't play L2?
Omg, xZergSide trying to make an offense about play L2 with his two neurons and 1finger  on "honor pa' agrio"/"single target dmg"... It's very funny, bro! hahaha

I don't know who are the worst type of players,this type of asshole or that who come to order and feed him.:hu2_2:

Edited by DiscipleOfLust

Posted (edited)

go make a clan just this cause you dont understand

Edited by xV3iLSid3
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, xV3iLSid3 said:

go make a clan just this cause you dont understand

I made a clan last season and my players with less than 30% of your total adena really made you angry.
This season I'm not going to raise MvP soon because I'm not playing all time, I'm on a opportunity to study on EUA and logging less on OvC.
Btw you should help better your faction Veil... when some small frontline pressure you, you can't do nothing but just try run. As I always see you can't use more than hydroblast/prominence at ++AM. You are between a group of useless ppl who think are gods of L2 withou any skillplay.
For now, better you focus on a socerre, you will play this better with this brain/fingerless style.

Edited by DiscipleOfLust