Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

Valakas

4 posts in this topic

Foking idiots buying from the donation manager valakas for 24 k and sell it for whatever. Why is a RB Jewel at the donation manager.... at that price? ....They already exploited the server enough with red weapons , now u wanna have 100 rb jewels around aswell. ?  i don't get. it. 

many small things,like donation npc, went wrong this season and broke the economy...

Posted (edited)

foking hell i mean ...like... foking there aren't fair people around here so u can say they buy just for themselves or whatever The foking idiots tryna making a living  outta' that donation manager and frkin' exploit markets. I don't foking understand this whistle thought . I am a donor aswell but like... mate. .... what the.... i keep that sh1t  fo' me u know what i mean. And i wouldn't need any discounts for anything if you askin' me. 

Edited by Zirconium

First of all, 25k, not 24k.

Secondly, the guy shouting to sell it doesn't even have the money to buy it once, so stop believing everything people do.

Even if they'll buy it, finding buyers who have 27k to pay right now in order to buy it from them won't be easy.

Finally, i'll add a limit on next update on the amount of items players can buy from there.

Locked.

1 person likes this