Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

+++

10 posts in this topic

i think u've rly tried to make enchanting system harder but...i think you made it easier ^_^
just see the amount of +16 items after 3 weeks.
there wasnt so many after 3 months in previous season i think :P

Cheers

51 minutes ago, Luffy said:

i think u've rly tried to make enchanting system harder but...i think you made it easier ^_^
just see the amount of +16 items after 3 weeks.
there wasnt so many after 3 months in previous season i think :P

Cheers

And still, as I've read, you've scammed even adena from newbies this season, your retardness can't get more severe, you've managed to reach the ultimate level. And I was wondering why you haven't quit already.. 😂🤣💩

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

And still, as I've read, you've scammed even adena from newbies this season, your retardness can't get more severe, you've managed to reach the ultimate level. And I was wondering why you haven't quit already.. 😂🤣💩

hi fan,long time no see.
its not about "quit" its about the time i dont find any other reason to play in server,cause the motive is hard for me to be found after a short period of time.

cheers

Edited by Luffy

What's the point of this thread? I mean, honestly, what are you trying to say with this?

1 hour ago, NOKIA said:

What's the point of this thread? I mean, honestly, what are you trying to say with this?

just that,in my opinion, enchanting system didnt become harder but easier...nothing more and nothing less

If its that easy, why do you steal someone's +16 weapon? You could have easily done your own am+16 bruh

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Sophie said:

If its that easy, why do you steal someone's +16 weapon? You could have easily done your own am+16 bruh

yes true, but this is not if his are scammer or not, scam from newbies or w/e.

But well this is truth, enchant are easy, i made 2 am +13, since 1 become to +15 btw ( i dont use gollens to enchant it).. so what u think this are hard or easy ? 

Edited by imacgarden

On 3/4/2018 at 1:57 AM, NOKIA said:

Hes point is that he scamed something that is not so precious as he thought so he has to blame someone

24 minutes ago, NioMode said:

Hes point is that he scamed something that is not so precious as he thought so he has to blame someone

all this time the real scam was the enchant system

Posted (edited)

Easy? So why you don't try to make am + 16 or someother weapon alone? Personally I think scamming it doesn't mean it's easy to enchant.. Already as I know Mojo lost like 50k adena to make it I can see some people had the lucky to make it +16 with maybe 20k but It's hard if you lost it like from 13 to 7 anyway. I told you maybe it's easy maybe not but it's just lucky..

Edited by 3AMeK