Ozzon

about new season

116 posts in this topic

To all admins,

We would like to have an announcement with full details on how server features will be, for example:

1) How shops gonna be made ( prices,items)

2) How rebirths gonna work ( price,xp after rebirth )

3) How subs gonna work

4) Stats changed to skills/chars

5) Olympiad

6) Donations

7) Clan (slots,skills,cost of skills)

I guess all the  community would like to know so we can make some plans coming in.

Good luck to everyone!

5 minutes ago, Ozzon said:

To all admins,

We would like to have an announcement with full details on how server features will be, for example:

1) How shops gonna be made ( prices,items)

2) How rebirths gonna work ( price,xp after rebirth )

3) How subs gonna work

4) Stats changed to skills/chars

5) Olympiad

6) Donations

7) Clan (slots,skills,cost of skills)

I guess all the  community would like to know so we can make some plans coming in.

Good luck to everyone!

you are new in here?

Not really i played  2 seasons ago but i  would like to have a new updated detailed info

I will make an announcement once I will finish to update all the info topics in the info section, then you will have all the details you need there.

Ozzon you came back bringin' some new alchemy or walking with your hand between your but cheeks? :P :))).

Romania_Azimo_money-transfer_16.jpg

He came back to fuck you and them bitchkids

oooo some flames early on :D love it.... btw LF some small clans :/ its a bit sad that there will be only luffy bots group. 

6 hours ago, Soap said:

He came back to fuck you and them bitchkids

chill random

5 hours ago, Neras said:

oooo some flames early on :D love it.... btw LF some small clans :/ its a bit sad that there will be only luffy bots group. 

sup

22 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

chill random

sup

warming up before season ;)

Just now, Neras said:

warming up before season ;)

haha my clannies will warm you up dont worry

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

haha my clannies will warm you up dont worry

cha cha :D we will see

Believe him, his clan gonna feed u with a lots of adena ;)

Edited by Soulka

48 minutes ago, Soulka said:

hahaha i can predict that my clan will be the best clan again in l2ovc,and other clans will cry about us,and of course luffy is going to be the best again ^_^

1 person likes this

Like the guy you scammed and 3 of your friends left you

54 minutes ago, Idetro said:

Like the guy you scammed and 3 of your friends left you

no1 leaves me if i dont want to ;) i got like 20 ppl who will play with me,do u think i need whinners in my clan? no,i kick whinners and i cant wait to make you cry again detro

PS: i ll be order this season so you better go chaos

STFU piLuffy go out to see girls and stop this "Forum Warrior"

3 hours ago, Soulka said:

<3 free adenas  :))) its a bit sad that he has only 20 clan mates....

2 hours ago, Bamboo said:

hahaha i can predict that my clan will be the best clan again in l2ovc,and other clans will cry about us,and of course luffy is going to be the best again ^_^

You can prove that you have "clan" after 10 days if you got balls(I know you do not have but still....) , but hey 20 people can not be called clan.Its just a group of people who will play all useless characters for hero stats in faction server where to be hero mean nothing and its enough just to make 9 games.

I already ask you once but if you missed it - send me mail here that you accept my challenge and I will give you an answer how you can prove that you can make even one pt then will see about clan :D .Here with 20 people(4 pt) if you are good you should be the only people on the map but this wont happen. Luffy-necro-target newbies who don't know how to get buff - press f1-next - repeat and cry about resists when meet someone who knows how to get buffs :D . Others in your group will be - one glad made just for oly, all type of summoners, prophet(you can not without it) and all support chars(SWS,BD,WC, bot SK with the same nick as previous few seasons, dwarfs etc) Every season the same ... are you not tired yet ? Do you think this make you "pro" ? :D

You have 9 days to think about my challenge and if you decide to accept  to prepare parties and clan for real clan wars ! Do you have any balls ? :D 

1 hour ago, crusader said:

You can prove that you have "clan" after 10 days if you got balls(I know you do not have but still....) , but hey 20 people can not be called clan.Its just a group of people who will play all useless characters for hero stats in faction server where to be hero mean nothing and its enough just to make 9 games.

I already ask you once but if you missed it - send me mail here that you accept my challenge and I will give you an answer how you can prove that you can make even one pt then will see about clan :D .Here with 20 people(4 pt) if you are good you should be the only people on the map but this wont happen. Luffy-necro-target newbies who don't know how to get buff - press f1-next - repeat and cry about resists when meet someone who knows how to get buffs :D . Others in your group will be - one glad made just for oly, all type of summoners, prophet(you can not without it) and all support chars(SWS,BD,WC, bot SK with the same nick as previous few seasons, dwarfs etc) Every season the same ... are you not tired yet ? Do you think this make you "pro" ? :D

You have 9 days to think about my challenge and if you decide to accept  to prepare parties and clan for real clan wars ! Do you have any balls ? :D 

I dont know about what challenge are you refering to but i will send you a pm now in forum to specify your words...If there is one thing that keep a server alive and gives motive to people to keep playing is COMPETITION and as many enemies i got the most interesting will be for me and my friends.

11 hours ago, Bamboo said:

no1 leaves me if i dont want to ;) i got like 20 ppl who will play with me,do u think i need whinners in my clan? no,i kick whinners and i cant wait to make you cry again detro

PS: i ll be order this season so you better go chaos

I wont play.im done with interlude servers and also not much time like you that ovc is your life and come out of your cave once ovc opens

6 hours ago, Idetro said:

I wont play.im done with interlude servers and also not much time like you that ovc is your life and come out of your cave once ovc opens

of course you wont play in l2ovc shit detro..OFC YOU WILL PLAY FCKIN RETARD,YOU WILL JUST DO IT IN HIDDEN NAME,FCKIN PIECE OF SHIT,OTHERWISE U WOULDNT CARE TO CHECK FORUM OR TO REPLY ON IT,SINCE THERE ISNT MUCH ACTIVITY IN L2OVC FORUM...AND YOU ARE JUST LOGGING IN HERE IN ORDER TO KEEP UP WITH NEWS...

PS: γαμω το μουνι π σε πεταγε κολοζωο που να παθεις ολα τα κακα του κοσμου,π θα πεις οτι δν θα παιξεις γαμω την πουτανα την μανα σου

5 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

of course you wont play in l2ovc shit detro..OFC YOU WILL PLAY FCKIN RETARD,YOU WILL JUST DO IT IN HIDDEN NAME,FCKIN PIECE OF SHIT,OTHERWISE U WOULDNT CARE TO CHECK FORUM OR TO REPLY ON IT,SINCE THERE ISNT MUCH ACTIVITY IN L2OVC FORUM...AND YOU ARE JUST LOGGING IN HERE IN ORDER TO KEEP UP WITH NEWS...

PS: γαμω το μουνι π σε πεταγε κολοζωο που να παθεις ολα τα κακα του κοσμου,π θα πεις οτι δν θα παιξεις γαμω την πουτανα την μανα σου

Trouble in "Clan" paradise? :D

Just now, Neras said:

Trouble in "Clan" paradise? :D

hm?

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

hm?

Detro was you clan mate last season as i remember, or I'm miss smt?

Just now, Neras said:

Detro was you clan mate last season as i remember, or I'm miss smt?

lol ofc not