Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neras

Beta before start?

15 posts in this topic

I suggest open beta for couple hours, to avoid some small mistakes that you can miss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bamboo said:

there is no reason for beta

Do you think everything gonna perfect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Neras said:

Do you think everything gonna perfect?

yes,there arent major changes in order to affect gameplay...u can consider previous season as a beta phase :D

PS: emerald must announce the date soon i think :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe you right my friend :))  you will play this season?  i hope changes will help the server to survive longer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emerald rarely makes any beta, cuz they are like 24/7 online and if u managed to find a crucial bug they will fix it right away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2016 at 9:03 AM, Neras said:

maybe you right my friend :))  you will play this season?  i hope changes will help the server to survive longer

u think it doesn't survives long enough ? xD , it could've survived even more at any stage. Now it'll be hard as hell again , i hope u'll enjoy it ))).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zirconium said:

u think it doesn't survives long enough ? xD , it could've survived even more at any stage. Now it'll be hard as hell again , i hope u'll enjoy it ))).

thx, i hope that too but you never know :) its spoil community these days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Neras said:

thx, i hope that too but you never know :) its spoil community these days...

Eventough ppl are saying i never gonna paly here, i cant play this season etc etc all of them will come back and play. Cuz this is a succesfull server. Ofc it isnt last for years liek the golden old gve but for that few months its super fun with all the arguments,flaming, its good,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Eventough ppl are saying i never gonna paly here, i cant play this season etc etc all of them will come back and play. Cuz this is a succesfull server. Ofc it isnt last for years liek the golden old gve but for that few months its super fun with all the arguments,flaming, its good,

cant agree more, its super until there is not enough ppl for epic that its become sad :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ye lots love playing pussy gorrilah'. They leave early ^^. Let's hope they will be fully accomplished this season and they'll stay ,thus., within the whole season ^^ not quarter of it. ^^

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who needs another beta when Luffy knows l2ovc mechanics better than his own pocket? ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0