Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neras

Beta before start?

15 posts in this topic

I suggest open beta for couple hours, to avoid some small mistakes that you can miss.

18 hours ago, Bamboo said:

there is no reason for beta

Do you think everything gonna perfect?

6 hours ago, Neras said:

Do you think everything gonna perfect?

yes,there arent major changes in order to affect gameplay...u can consider previous season as a beta phase :D

PS: emerald must announce the date soon i think :P

maybe you right my friend :))  you will play this season?  i hope changes will help the server to survive longer

Emerald rarely makes any beta, cuz they are like 24/7 online and if u managed to find a crucial bug they will fix it right away.

On 11/9/2016 at 9:03 AM, Neras said:

maybe you right my friend :))  you will play this season?  i hope changes will help the server to survive longer

u think it doesn't survives long enough ? xD , it could've survived even more at any stage. Now it'll be hard as hell again , i hope u'll enjoy it ))).

3 hours ago, Zirconium said:

u think it doesn't survives long enough ? xD , it could've survived even more at any stage. Now it'll be hard as hell again , i hope u'll enjoy it ))).

thx, i hope that too but you never know :) its spoil community these days...

13 minutes ago, Neras said:

thx, i hope that too but you never know :) its spoil community these days...

Eventough ppl are saying i never gonna paly here, i cant play this season etc etc all of them will come back and play. Cuz this is a succesfull server. Ofc it isnt last for years liek the golden old gve but for that few months its super fun with all the arguments,flaming, its good,

7 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Eventough ppl are saying i never gonna paly here, i cant play this season etc etc all of them will come back and play. Cuz this is a succesfull server. Ofc it isnt last for years liek the golden old gve but for that few months its super fun with all the arguments,flaming, its good,

cant agree more, its super until there is not enough ppl for epic that its become sad :/

ye lots love playing pussy gorrilah'. They leave early ^^. Let's hope they will be fully accomplished this season and they'll stay ,thus., within the whole season ^^ not quarter of it. ^^

Edited by Zirconium

Who needs another beta when Luffy knows l2ovc mechanics better than his own pocket? ;)