• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
jabett

Crimson Noble

well theoretically we are , now the clan thing made it available only for enough players to join in 1 clan . And Theoretically we have more members than that. Thus There's at least 1 solution for everything. I Will Bring Wolves Back To Life if it's necessary , but u are already taken in CN so ye . :D

Edited by Zirconium

Ready Or Not CrimsonS will be here to make you lack , lack off ? Lack Of What ? Lack of power and Real Fact ))).  

When we join an event u know any1 in the world would say it's The End , thus we keep a trend.

Your end Is By Near, though ,  We Are Hiar' To Bring Flavah' To Yo Eah' And To Spice it up a lil' bit , bit by bit , beat and hit.

When the world feels Me I Enter , be Sure I ReErenter' As Mentor. ))). I Am Like Nas , But Beyond That , Cause I Work With God's Tact And I Act , deeply , like i just made you fell  , certainly it ain't hard to tell. 

Edited by Zirconium

Pm inGame for clan etc , forum for Discord Server --- > Find US. ---> dOnTHeMeCaDOn

Edited by Zirconium

Incomprehensible Chronicle indeed . but we still here to make you comprehend , we never fear 😉 ^^"  . @ Back @IG .Find Us.