Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jabett

Crimson Noble

9 posts in this topic

Guys, thank you for fun we had on server. Hope the new season will start soon and we reunite under Crimson Noble tag again.

Gimme contacts to you here (Faceoff, Realness, Hellak, elGreko and rest of ppl)!

Your Father!

actually I used to have the crimsons Welcoming but idk where'd go -.- i'll try remake 1 :P

Salut , 

This is for ya'll my nigros , and afros' and latinos 

Old School Players 

Real players , who wants to join a friendly and supportive environment , that likes adrenalin , that stands out in the crowd , devoted and with a warrior soul , your path should be brought towards Crimsons Nobles. Roots of our clan comes from a long era, base of our clan was first created in Philipines , activity stopped though with lots of scandals , fuss , and losses of human and material nature. We have summoned once again in history to try keeping balance between the good and the evil

Call us dependent of nothing  thus' capable of anything.

If you're looking for a unique project, and you found this page , the page found you. Weather you've been a part of the Crimsons in the past , weather u feel u're the missing part of it , I won't say it will be easy , i won't say it will be hard. I just say that if you choose to be part of the Crimsons and be devoted and stay with us i'll make sure u'll stand in the crowd nevertheless the other outnumbered  random players with clans.

We do not fear nor underestimate the power of any other strong alliances that may interfere within the server but we do know we have no limits  within Crimson Spirit and we will always remain fearful.

You find it appealing or it calls to you , feel free to apply either within' game or forum. You'll find us inGame.

03-Intuition.jpg

Edited by Zirconium

Good luck in this new season!

1 person likes this