Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jabett

Crimson Noble

34 posts in this topic

Guys, thank you for fun we had on server. Hope the new season will start soon and we reunite under Crimson Noble tag again.

Gimme contacts to you here (Faceoff, Realness, Hellak, elGreko and rest of ppl)!

 

Your Father!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually I used to have the crimsons Welcoming but idk where'd go -.- i'll try remake 1 :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salut , 

This is for ya'll my nigros , and afros' and latinos 

Old School Players 

Real players , who wants to join a friendly and supportive environment , that likes adrenalin , that stands out in the crowd , devoted and with a warrior soul , your path should be brought towards Crimsons Nobles. Roots of our clan comes from a long era, base of our clan was first created in Philipines , activity stopped though with lots of scandals , fuss , and losses of human and material nature. We have summoned once again in history to try keeping balance between the good and the evil

 Call us dependent of nothing  thus' capable of anything.

If you're looking for a unique project, and you found this page , the page found you. Weather you've been a part of the Crimsons in the past , weather u feel u're the missing part of it , I won't say it will be easy , i won't say it will be hard. I just say that if you choose to be part of the Crimsons and be devoted and stay with us i'll make sure u'll stand in the crowd nevertheless the other outnumbered  random players with clans.

We do not fear nor underestimate the power of any other strong alliances that may interfere within the server but we do know we have no limits  within Crimson Spirit and we will always remain fearful.

 

You find it appealing or it calls to you , feel free to apply either within' game or forum. You'll find us inGame.

 

03-Intuition.jpg

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck in this new season!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get Ready , Stay Steady , We Are Hia' To Bring Flavah To Yo' Eah' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2016 at 9:00 AM, Zirconium said:

Salut , 

This is for ya'll my nigros , and afros' and latinos 

Old School Players 

Real players , who wants to join a friendly and supportive environment , that likes adrenalin , that stands out in the crowd , devoted and with a warrior soul , your path should be brought towards Crimsons Nobles. Roots of our clan comes from a long era, base of our clan was first created in Philipines , activity stopped though with lots of scandals , fuss , and losses of human and material nature. We have summoned once again in history to try keeping balance between the good and the evil

 Call us dependent of nothing  thus' capable of anything.

If you're looking for a unique project, and you found this page , the page found you. Weather you've been a part of the Crimsons in the past , weather u feel u're the missing part of it , I won't say it will be easy , i won't say it will be hard. I just say that if you choose to be part of the Crimsons and be devoted and stay with us i'll make sure u'll stand in the crowd nevertheless the other outnumbered  random players with clans.

We do not fear nor underestimate the power of any other strong alliances that may interfere within the server but we do know we have no limits  within Crimson Spirit and we will always remain fearful.

 

You find it appealing or it calls to you , feel free to apply either within' game or forum. You'll find us inGame.

 

03-Intuition.jpg

L 0 L 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lesley said:

L 0 L 

lo0l , that's all you can say DeeDee ? :P  U should've not pushed that button ^^' . You're Welcome . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

lo0l , that's all you can say DeeDee ? :P  U should've not pushed that button ^^' . You're Welcome . 

your leadership skills should be outstanding

recruit pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lesley said:

Roots of our clan comes from a long era, base of our clan was first created in Philipines , activity stopped though with lots of scandals , fuss , and losses of human and material nature

nvm i dont wanna join anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lesley said:

nvm i dont wanna join anymore

hahahahahah )))))))))))))))). FBI closed and cleaned everything in our time and just sum girl from our clan suffered an accident , that's all :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zirconium said:

hahahahahah )))))))))))))))). FBI closed and cleaned everything in our time and just sum girl from our clan suffered an accident , that's all :P 

damn 2 pac i didnt know playing l2 could get u fkced by da police

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not as in .... any connection between but ... summed up all together it had a breakage or influence in the whole team. So They Spread ........ :P . And I Barely Find You All Around The World Again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lesley said:

damn 2 pac i didnt know playing l2 could get u fkced by da police

hahahahaha me neither. It was a Surprise xD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It Came Over The Night )))))))))))))))))))))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Okay Now Or Never Which Side We Going > ))), ???.

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Okay We Going Evil , Maaad Evil !!!, xD, Unbelievable.
 

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0