Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maze

Replace healer's heals for nukes in DM

7 posts in this topic

At the moment, death match is still a pain for healers. If you choose to change to DD to play it, you risk not being fast enough to join the next event on your healer again and being stuck in a 15 min queue. 

My suggestion is to replace 1 of the heals for a nuke and disable all other heals when a healer class enters DM.

There's actually a 2 minute buffer after DM that allows for plenty of time to switch so scratch that part.

Point still stands for healer mains or anyone that doesn't have a decent DD sub..

Posted (edited)

Simple. Active DMG spell augument.

Edited by Zapplix

Enable healers anyway. Spoilers are allowed so why not healers? They can spam mana burn and sleep for assists.  Just disable healing others.

Posted (edited)

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is that. ? ))). Tetris InJecteD xD. Some Hlapex on it ? or maybe DC Engine. xD.

Edited by Zirconium

Just no comment ... really its pvp server do you understand it ?

The game in this server is not enough custom ?...

Add - replace some of the useless dagger skills with AOE backstab with 900 range for some of the map .......

@Emerald  let's leave the jokes aside, people here have mental problems and I think you need to take things in your hands and make the server again pvp by ignoring completely suggestions from such personalities as the author of this topic

Point still stands for healer mains or anyone that doesn't have a decent DD sub..

Then make one decent DD sub, there's really a limit to how much custom I could go.

No matter what i'll add to them they will still not be any match to any existing DD class out there, unless i'll give them a whole bunch of custom nuke, surrender, vortex and what's not.