Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zapplix

Some skills and buffs not working as intended

7 posts in this topic

Subbed a TH recently an noticed a few things:

Acrobatic Move doesnt add aditional evasion while running.

Esprit looks to be the same, but i still need more time checking, but it should boost hp/mp regen rate while running.

Rapid Shot is a wepon dependant selfbuff and should remove itself from buff bar if the weapon is unequipped - bow.

It looks like you deliberately removed SA:Mortal Strike for balance reasons, because those wepons were still accessible in C6. Could you at least add Soulfire Dirk (C gr) back?

BtW; i don't had the time to check, but i assume the problem presist for other classes passives and selfbuffs. In particual i think Tyrant could be a broken class due hawing so many totems only useable while using fist weapons.

1 hour ago, Zapplix said:

Rapid Shot is a wepon dependant selfbuff and should remove itself from buff bar if the weapon is unequipped - bow.

It's not. It's working as intended. What u are talking about is snipe from he and it works like this only on higher chronicles.

Acrobatic Move doesnt add aditional evasion while running.

Esprit looks to be the same, but i still need more time checking, but it should boost hp/mp regen rate while running.

Its working, its just visually not showing it in the char info window.

Invalid unless you provide a proof, only the effect is weapon dependent (you will not get the effect without a bow) - same for totems.

It looks like you deliberately removed SA:Mortal Strike for balance reasons, because those wepons were still accessible in C6. Could you at least add Soulfire Dirk (C gr) back?

I won't add any weapon with that SA, and that weapon you mentioned doesn't even have this SA in the first place.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Invalid unless you provide a proof, only the effect is weapon dependent (you will not get the effect without a bow) - same for totems.

https://youtu.be/4U8nBzhL7qY?t=4m17s

Beks from Teon vanila. 4m20s in he doesn't haw Rapid Shot on even tough it's a 20 min buff like all his other prp buffs. Why? Because he keeps swiching for dagger to activate dash and UE with reduced reuse time. The same goes for tyrant selfbuffs, but im to lazy to search for video proof from vanilla players back in C6. The principle is the same, even skill descriptions state that selfbuff skill is only accesable/useable with certain weapon equipped.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

I won't add any weapon with that SA, and that weapon you mentioned doesn't even have this SA in the first place.

It does't haw acces to  SA:Mortal Strike , but it's one of the few mage daggers in the game. The Hell Knife has it's uses in selfbuff oly, but l2ovc has plenty other options for that and Soulfire Dirk is purely for pvp.

BtW: which version patch is l2ovc based on?

What about blizzard? It doesn’t work!! Why does it not work?

lmao he doesn't have rapid shot coz he is bad. at 7:40 he runs with AS and he has rapid shot. Time to ignore this guy :)